• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
BF1 is :pimp:

That default bolt action rifle that's equipped with the scout class had me feeling like the sniper from Saving Private Ryan :lol:

I FEEL LIKE EXTERNAL HD'S ARE ONE OF THOSE THINGS WHERE "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"

SO GOING CHEAP WILL GET YOU LESS STABLE MEMORY, AND SPENDING MORE WILL PROTECT YOU MORE.

SOMEONE PLS LET ME KNOW IF I'M WRONG
nerd.gif
I'm no hdd expert, just going off what I read from reviews. Certain seagate hdd models like the 3tb models use 3 1tb platters because it's cheaper. With 3 platters, there's more chance of data corruption, issues, etc. WD to my knowledge uses 1 3tb platter or 1 2tb platter, etc in their hdds. Given that, the WD product will last longer than seagates' products because there's less moving parts. Some seagate products like the 4tb or 5tb models use 1 platter. I'm not 100%, I could be wrong on that. My 500gb WD lasted 5 years, but I broke it because I dropped it. SSDs have no moving parts, so supposedly they can last 10+ years. Even if you drop them. 

It's easy to say that the seagate "should" last you at least 2 years, given the warranty. If I had that hdd, I'd coast with it for 3 years, then check to see if seagate has some type of hdd health software like WD does. Which can help you know if your hdd is about to fail. It's called s.m.a.r.t. status. http://www.seagate.com/support/downloads/seatools/

SSDs/SSHDs are more suited for pcs imo. You'd get more value from them, by popping em in your pc than your xb1.

If scorpio doesn't come with an ssd and if ssd prices come down way more, than ssds would be ideal to me for consoles. 
WHAT DOES THE IYEN GOD USE?
Amazon product ASIN B00D0L5BH8

Last edited:
[thread="568750"]
Forza Horizon 1 is being delisted by tommorrow.
On sale for $5.
https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/...8024d5309c9?cid=majornelson&DownloadType=Game
<iframe width="640" height="385" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IDCxaWDKeN4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

[/thread]
I FEEL LIKE EXTERNAL HD'S ARE ONE OF THOSE THINGS WHERE "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"

SO GOING CHEAP WILL GET YOU LESS STABLE MEMORY, AND SPENDING MORE WILL PROTECT YOU MORE.

SOMEONE PLS LET ME KNOW IF I'M WRONG :nerd:
I'm no hdd expert, just going off what I read from reviews. Certain seagate hdd models like the 3tb models use 3 1tb platters because it's cheaper. With 3 platters, there's more chance of data corruption, issues, etc. WD to my knowledge uses 1 3tb platter or 1 2tb platter, etc in their hdds. Given that, the WD product will last longer than seagates' products because there's less moving parts. Some seagate products like the 4tb or 5tb models use 1 platter. I'm not 100%, I could be wrong on that. My 500gb WD lasted 5 years, but I broke it because I dropped it. SSDs have no moving parts, so supposedly they can last 10+ years. Even if you drop them. 

It's easy to say that the seagate "should" last you at least 2 years, given the warranty. If I had that hdd, I'd coast with it for 3 years, then check to see if seagate has some type of hdd health software like WD does. Which can help you know if your hdd is about to fail. It's called s.m.a.r.t. status. http://www.seagate.com/support/downloads/seatools/

SSDs/SSHDs are more suited for pcs imo. You'd get more value from them, by popping em in your pc than your xb1.
If scorpio doesn't come with an ssd and if ssd prices come down way more, than ssds would be ideal to me for consoles. 

WHAT DOES THE IYEN GOD USE?
View media item 2202315

https://www.amazon.com/Western-Digital-Elements-Portable-WDBU6Y0020BBK-EESN/dp/B00D0L5BH8/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476811644&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=2tb+western+ditgital+portable+drive

THANKS. I JUST COPPED THIS:

Amazon product ASIN B01GKFQCAU
SHOULD HAVE IT TOMORROW.

WD the goat. I have two WD Ultras attached to my xbone and another for my laptop.

Had a Seagate that corrupted, lost a lot of photos and videos. Will never buy one of their products again.

whats up im trying to rock some gears tonight with Nters, anyone getting on ?

im ready to join yall parties but i cant rock with like 10 ppl in a party chat 

Western Digital drives have been solid for me for over 10 years.

I've had a handful of Seagate drives die on me.

So all yall comin out the woodworks talmbout Seagates suck and WD are solid, but none of yall mentioned anything when dude said he bought a Seagate all proud. :smh:

That's cold, even for NT. :smh:

So all yall comin out the woodworks talmbout Seagates suck and WD are solid, but none of yall mentioned anything when dude said he bought a Seagate all proud.
mean.gif

That's cold, even for NT.
mean.gif
Money's already spent, it's too late.  Not like he asked beforehand.

It's like the dude that married the neighborhood thot, she's his now.  He just has to make the best of the situation.

So all yall comin out the woodworks talmbout Seagates suck and WD are solid, but none of yall mentioned anything when dude said he bought a Seagate all proud. :smh:

That's cold, even for NT. :smh:

I've posted about the portable drive i use at least a dozen times and have been pretty outspoken about how much i dislike seagate.

Even when M$ announced their external drive, they announced that it was a partner ship with seagate and i told everyone to run.

The good thing is that this is just an external drive for video games.  Even if it did fail he wouldn't lose anything that couldn't be downloaded again.

Back
Top Bottom