Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Ran a couple games of IW last night.. some by myself and some with @Pizzo and overall thoughts.. keep in mind I didn't get to fully explore all the weapons or rigs.

Dislikes:
-Frame rate drops
-Servers are trash.. I know it's a Beta and this is where things get kinked out, but it was an issue.
-Grenades take too long to throw. I get you need to cook them, but it took almost an entire second to pull the grenade out and start cooking it.. which, in such a fast paced game, doesn't make sense to me. (Unless they're trying to slow down the game or grenade spam, then alright)

-Fluidity. Lots and lots of fluidity. They fixed the timing between when you land and can start sprinting again that BO3 suffered from. Everything from jumping to sprinting to wall running to sliding, all feels more "fluid".
-Hit marker got weakened a little bit. It's still there but it isn't as loud or "heavy" feeling when you hit someone.. to some this may be a negative. I actually enjoy the new style.
-Terminal remake is dope.
-Guns seem fun, and I think I saw an Intervention in the "classic" section..
pimp.gif

Overall.. much better than I expected. May play both this and Remaster.
Campaign is still trash tho.
I enjoyed the beta also.  They have already increased ttk, it's still relatively low but a lot better than the first day of the beta.  They said there will be changes made to the snipers.

While I liked the movement, I felt that the game played better for me if I didn't jump around.  Every time I tried jump shooting I was destroyed.  This is probably for the best though because in Blops3 jumpshooting gave you an advantage and not everybody could do it.

Servers were inconsistent as hell.  The game felt great sometimes and other times I just wanted to turn it off.

My biggest issues with the game so far are the kill streaks suck, the perks seem useless, and the whole supply drop/salvage thing seems like it's going to be a grind.

Looks like TF2 could still be the shooter-of-the-year.
nerd.gif
Too many people got burnt by the first game, myself included.  Most aren't even going to give it a chance.

Last edited:
Looks like TF2 could still be the shooter-of-the-year.:nerd:
I mean that crown already belongs to Overwatch but TF2 is shaping up to be a great game. I was a bit turned off by the technical test but they've been improving it and I'm liking what I've been seeing

Will there be a Skyrim mod where I can do unlimited Thieve's Guild or Dark Brotherhood contracts? New quests? Custom weapons and armor?

Will there be a Skyrim mod where I can do unlimited Thieve's Guild or Dark Brotherhood contracts? New quests? Custom weapons and armor?

Haven't played in over 2 years but there may already be. Its all a matter of if they get ported or if someone comes up with them.

There are unlimited side mission mods already though, and some really deep fan made quests that are really good.

Last edited:
If they release mods like they did in fallout 4 forget about my social life

There are already about 25 mods out for the xbox( PS4 won't get nearly as many since they don't allow outside resources)

I read that the XBONE version will utilize 5gb of memory for mods vs PS4's 1gb worth of mods that can be used.

Modding skyrim is better on xbox

But PES17 can only be modded on PS4 :smh:

I ******* hate these companies :smh:

Open cities mod for console is CLUTCH

Was so useful on PC, but since PC load times are much faster than consoles this is a life saver. No loading :smokin

Last edited:
ill be on BF1 today after work for alil till some NBA/MLB Kicks off if anyone is on around 6 est

ill hop in this thread and let yas know 

Back
Top Bottom