Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
^ I didn't mind the load times, as they were perfect times to reply to girls through text so they won't always flip out when they're not getting responses.

But overall, not impressed with this "Skyrim Special Edition (Remaster)". Bethesda just milking it. Same sh*t, no added features but mods for consoles, same glitches, just added the DLCs and up'ed the graphics which isn't very well significant. I still remember the first dungeon level like I played it on the 360 yesterday with the Spider and the trapped thief who runs away. Too early for a remaster for this game. I know it would have been more work, but preferred they remastered Morrowind. $60 is a waste of money for people who already played and beat the game.

Last edited:
^ I didn't mind the load times, as they were perfect times to reply to girls through text so they won't always flip out when they're not getting responses.

But overall, not impressed with this "Skyrim Special Edition (Remaster)". Bethesda just milking it. Same sh*t, no added features but mods for consoles, same glitches, just added the DLCs and up'ed the graphics which isn't very well significant. I still remember the first dungeon level like I played it on the 360 yesterday with the Spider and the trapped thief who runs away. Too early for a remaster for this game. I know it would have been more work, but preferred they remastered Morrowind. $60 is a waste of money for people who already played and beat the game.

I was married at the time doesnt apply to me lol

I'm loving sky rim remastered. I actually opted for the PC version instead of the Xbox one so I can run more graphical mods and take full advantage of the 64bit engine.

Game is amazing now.

Ahh really debating on which game to cop next.
Skyrim sounds great but is it worth the full $60 at the moment?
Don't know anything about Titanfall and I won't be playing online so BF1 is out the window probably.
Some insight would be appreciated.

Don't know anything about Titanfall and I won't be playing online so BF1 is out the window probably.
What were the last games you've enjoyed?

Skyrim's worth it at $60, IF you've never played skyrim.

But, if you don't enjoy skyrim's combat, that could sway you away. 

Not in a hurry? Black friday's in a month, so you'd get a better deal for your $60.

Also since your avy has a car in it, I'd recommend Forza Horizon 3.

"Sorry Bess..."

[emoji]128546[/emoji]

If you haven't played the Campaign... If you like Band of Brothers type storyline... get off your a-s. Just was able to finish the first story arch Through Mud and Blood. Looking forward to the rest.

just finished install/played the intro before heading out yest. :wow: can already tell it's gonna be brillz m8 ... running thru the gears campaign rn too and while its fun and the tone is great most of the dialogue is just awful ... like i realize its gears im not expecting shakespeare but this sounds like it was written by 10 yr old ... i cringe every time del speaks

Got titanfall 2 yesterday. Only played the first mission of the single player but everybody has said good things about it. Now onto the multiplayer

It's great. But it's not Titanfall 1. with modern warfare to modern warfare 2, Infinity Ward built upon the great base and made it even better. With TF2, it feels as if Respawn made a great game in TF1, scrapped it and made Tf2 from scratch and disregarded the amazing start it had. So it feels like going from COD 4, straight to Black Ops 1. It's clearly not the same but it shares similarities

Also some of the design choices really baffle me. Attrition is different in this game and doesn't have any of the flow as it did in TF1. Feels like an after thought

You don't get many titans while playing. Like you'll be lucky to get 1 per match

Titan customization is pretty much out the window. Previously you could pick a chassis and then add whatever you wanted to it(weapons, missiles etc). In titanfall 2, there are 6 pre-determined Titan builds that have locked weapons and load outs. So you can't for example, give the Titan sword to an ogre chassis

Pilot customization and weapons have more options now but there are also weird choices there. Like if I want to use a grappling hook, I have to be a human. I can't choose the robot pilot look and have a grappling hook. Just weird small stuff

But like I said before the game is still great itself and a much better COD than we've gotten like the past 4-5 years. Movement just feels so much smoother and gunplay is awesome. It's almost like playing a faster Halo 5 with a lower TTK

Last edited:

Honestly would recommend you to play Dark Souls 3 if you want to solely do solo play, although there are multiplayer features in this game such as co-op and vs (Invasions), you can always play offline. Easily 80-100+ hours of gameplay, challenges you as a player, and I consider it a top candidate for Game of The Year. And you can always get Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin for around $18 which is Dark Souls 2 + all the DLC, another great game, although a supposed sequel, story does not relate to the 3rd so you can play on any order.

Last edited:
Is it worth $60?...
You will easily spend 100 hours on this game and if you really play it get about 300 hours. Game is so damn deep.

Is it worth $60?...
You will easily spend 100 hours on this game and if you really play it get about 300 hours. Game is so damn deep.
Eh I'd say no if you've played it extensively already. I've already out hundreds of hours into 360 Skyrim and I had the DLC. The only new selling points are mods and 60fps. And the game is locked at 30 so that's one less selling point. Also there are 60 mods available day one on the Xbox but they also just sent out the mod kits so a lot of stuff hasn't even been made yet

Man I love Skyrim

It's kind of a ripoff at $60 but at the end of the day I only paid €25 for it with my gameshare partner.

Would've bought it day one at full price either way, I'm just happy I can spend hundreds of hours on Skyrim on my XB1 now 
pimp.gif

Skyrim will be copped. Think I'm gonna get that, BF1 and Forza Horizons 3 with the Target deal. I need to get back on Doom and finish that ****.

What were the last games you've enjoyed?
Skyrim's worth it at $60, IF you've never played skyrim.
But, if you don't enjoy skyrim's combat, that could sway you away. 

Not in a hurry? Black friday's in a month, so you'd get a better deal for your $60.

Also since your avy has a car in it, I'd recommend Forza Horizon 3.
I'm used to playing games like fallout witcher etc so Skyrim is ideal...FH3 does look pretty great.
My employee discount kicks in on Monday (Best buy) so I'll see depending on the discount what to get.

Last edited:
Yo so I've been learning money pretty well just playing the game (FH3). Is there a way to get more? At his rate I can never cop me a super car lol.

Back
Top Bottom