Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Has anyone had any problems with the controller that came with the Xbox One S? Mine started acting weird this week. The audio through my headphones would go in and out, it died out of nowhere with brand new batteries, then it finally just became unresponsive. I was wanting to pick up another one, but I don't know if this was an isolated incident or a widespread issue.

Last edited:
Has anyone had any problems with the controller that came with the Xbox One S? Mine started acting weird this week. The audio through my headphones would go in and out, it died out of nowhere with brand new batteries, then it finally just became unresponsive. I was wanting to pick up another one, but I don't know if this was an isolated incident or a widespread issue.

Havent pulled mine out of the box.....its been 3 weeks now since I bought it

My issuses with the xbox one s controller are on the bluetooth side. 

IDK if it's my pc bluetooth adapter or the controller itself. The bluetooth constantly drops in and out after maybe 10min. 

The impulse triggers don't work on FH3 via bluetooth, but if I connect it via usb the impulse triggers work.

I may need to cop the wireless adapter again. 

If I pair the controller to my xb1, no issuses.

I haven't played COD since BLOPS2

Was going to go in on the new one this year because I haven't played in years. I've been on BF the last few years.

Anyone buying it? Or is Titalfall the wave?

Modern Warfare 2-3 will forever be the GOAT shooters even though I had so many gripes with the franchise. The hype to play and they addiction to the game made it fun, even if they weren't technically the best shooters on the market.

Last edited:
COD's still selling well right?
nerd.gif

COD's still selling well right?:nerd:
yeah its still selling well. But there been a steady decline. When it used to be 20 mill per entry, its down to 17-18 mill per entry. Battlefield is only projected to sell 15 mill by EA so they still aren't touching COD

yeah its still selling well. But there been a steady decline. When it used to be 20 mill per entry, its down to 17-18 mill per entry. Battlefield is only projected to sell 15 mill by EA so they still aren't touching COD
Where's this cod sales info from? 

If true, all those dislikes really meant nothing like heinsburg said.

Last edited:
Where's this cod sales info from? 
If true, all those dislikes really meant nothing like heinsburg said.
you have to parse through NEogaf sales stuff. COD has been on a decline Since MW3 basically. Black ops 1 was the highpoint. MW3 was down, black ops 2 was back up but not at the BO1 peak. Ghosts was down, AW was more than ghost but still down. BO3 was also down

Like IW may be down too, but they will have likely great revenue from it. Since a ton of people will be buying the $79 package just to get MWR begrudgingly. Also the map packs and the supply drop microtrasnactions they have do very well. Also that youtube dislike stuff doesn't matter. You have kids out here who literally only buy COD and play it year round. They likely buy COD, maybe say its not as good as last year, but they'll still play it. COD has essentially entered that Madden/Fifa sphere. Where people will buy it regardless in droves( even though its declining, its still a ton)

Last edited:
Just joined the NTLK FH3 club. Who the hell is level 315 :nerd:

Thats me :tongue:

Ugh these online games, king and flag are not that fun in fh3. just doing them to unlock the halo horns :lol:

Just found out to sell the rx7 at like $10m you need to be legendary painter status. :smh: at me buying up the cheap rx7s thinking i would cake :lol:

If yall need those hyper/super cars use the auction house and just keep checking for the car you want. For example, the
Veneno got for 2.5, Centario 1.4, Raris at 1.4-1.7, veyron 1.2, etc.

If youre just starting out and strapped for $$ then use the auction house and search for S2 class with a max buyout of 20k and you will find fully upgraded cars (m3s, wrx, evos, vettes, celicas, genesis, muscle cars, etc) that will see you through the beginning until you can get the car you want. So for 20k or less you can get a competitive car with all the upgrades.

Last edited:
Infinite Warfare & How Activision Ruined Call of Duty (Infinite Warfare Multiplayer Gameplay)

That video was on point.  People can come up with a million different excuses or reasons as to why they hate COD but it's usually because they are tired of the franchise.

The same thing happened to me with Madden and 2K.  I haven't purchased Madden since the new consoles released and haven't purchased 2K since 2K15.  I'm sure both are still good games that millions of people enjoy but I just got burned out on them.  So far I'm still not burned out on COD.  I still enjoy it, some games more than others but it's the only game I buy every year.  Activision is trying it's best to kill it off though.

I'm hoping we get both WAW and MW2 remastered within the next 3 years before it all goes up in smoke.

Last edited:
Yea franchise fatigue. Happened to the AC series. I really loved the series then it started getting ridiculous with a new game every year. Had to force myself to finish AC3. Last one i played was black flag which was amazing. And ezio > everyone after.

Its like if R* decided to release a new GTA yearly or Ubi doing it with Far Cry, eventually everyone will get sick of them.

Last edited:
Thats me
tongue.gif

Ugh these online games, king and flag are not that fun in fh3. just doing them to unlock the halo horns
laugh.gif

Just found out to sell the rx7 at like $10m you need to be legendary painter status.
mean.gif
at me buying up the cheap rx7s thinking i would cake
laugh.gif

If yall need those hyper/super cars use the auction house and just keep checking for the car you want. For example, the
Veneno got for 2.5, Centario 1.4, Raris at 1.4-1.7, veyron 1.2, etc.

If youre just starting out and strapped for $$ then use the auction house and search for S2 class with a max buyout of 20k and you will find fully upgraded cars (m3s, wrx, evos, vettes, celicas, genesis, muscle cars, etc) that will see you through the beginning until you can get the car you want. So for 20k or less you can get a competitive car with all the upgrades.
Do you have to do the games for the horns? You can make it so you only get races by picking custom online adventures.

SKYRIM MOTHER F-CKASSSSSSSSS!!!

After a bad day... beer and skyrim.

Do you have to do the games for the horns? You can make it so you only get races by picking custom online adventures.

yeah you have to complete 3 games of flag, 3 games of king to unlock the two half horns, and then to unlock the full themed horn you have to win a game of flag or king (which is imo pretty hard to do unless you end up in a lobby of low levels or something) all with an Extreme OffRoad car.

And to unlock the hog, you have to complete 5 games of king and 5 games of flag so ten total with an extreme off road car.

Yes you can pick custom online adventure and select "only games" but the problem is they'll mix infected in the 4 events and so you'll end up playing it while waiting for flag or king to be next to be counted for forzathon.

Did not know that with online co-op with the club members, you can share garages for that duration.

Last edited:
I've been watching Vice's new video game site, Waypoint do a 72 hour twitch stream and it's pretty interesting. Earlier that had Desus and Mero on playing Gears 4 and chopping it up and now they randomly have Just Blaze on playing Revenge of the Ninja and talking about retro gaming. Dude isn't pretty knowledgeable

Last edited:
Skyrim load times are incredibly fast :pimp:
Almost non-existant

Last edited:
I've been watching Vice's new video game site, Waypoint do a 72 hour twitch stream and it's pretty interesting. Earlier that had Desus and Mero on playing Gears 4 and chopping it up and now they randomly have Just Blaze on playing Revenge of the Ninja and talking about retro gaming. Dude isn't pretty knowledgeable
damn, good look didnt know they had that.

Back
Top Bottom