• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Not interested in Final Fantasy XV?
there's so many games that i forgot to list that. Right now, i'm trying to get into ff13 lightning returns before i try any other ff.

I've dropped all these ff:
Ff10-10-2, fftype 0, ff13-13-2
Understandable since you're not into turn based JRPGs but FF X is one the best FF games. It's probably my #3 (or #4). Type-0 was a PSP port. Lightning Returns is buns, I don't think I'll ever be able to finish that game.

FF XV will be
nthat.gif

there's so many games that i forgot to list that. Right now, i'm trying to get into ff13 lightning returns before i try any other ff.

I've dropped all these ff:
Ff10-10-2, fftype 0, ff13-13-2
I had to do the same lol still have yet to play FFX or X-2 and type 0.

Understandable since you're not into turn based JRPGs but FF X is one the best FF games. It's probably my #3 (or #4). Type-0 was a PSP port. Lightning Returns is buns, I don't think I'll ever be able to finish that game.

FF XV will be :nthat:
Do you think it's worth trying out any of the FF13 games? I was curious about them but heard mixed things about them

With 2016 winding down, it think it's safe to say 2016 is the best year of nextgen so far.
It still had remasters, but too many good games dropped.

Still to drop:
The walking dead season 3
Watch dogs 2
Dishonored 2
Dead rising 4
:x :pimp:

You're spam even mentioning WD 2

seandon23 seandon23 I enjoyed FF 13's post content more than the game itself. I also enjoyed 13-2 tho not as much as 13. Lightning Returns was just awful imo.

seandon23 seandon23 I enjoyed FF 13's post content more than the game itself. I also enjoyed 13-2 tho not as much as 13. Lightning Returns was just awful imo.
Cool I may just try out the first 2 games and leave the last one alone unless the story really makes me want to see what happens in the end

Lol! I'm not feeling watch dogs at all. Gonna pass on that joint and see what reviews say

It has a black protagonist so I'm going to give it a chance like Mafia 3.

In fact, 2016 had the most black protaginists probably in gaming history.

Mafia 3

fifa 17

watch dogs 2

xenoverse 2

battlefield 1

gears of war 4

crackdown 3 should have dropped this year for this reason alone

Last edited:
Aren't you a cod player? Your peoples by default prob don't like it cuz yall haters that cod is poop lol
So because I play COD that means I don't and can't play other shooters.  I owned Titanfall 1 and it's multiplayer had issues and it was a disappointment at release.  I also played Destiny and enjoyed it for as long as I could even though the content that should have released in a full game was released as dlc for 2 years.  I don't have to hate or dislike a game talk about it's issues.
Game gets good reviews and now its a circle jerk?

It isn't really the reviews it's mostly users comments and posts on anything that's IW, BF1, and Gears being hijacked to tell people they should have got Titanfall 2.  I probably shouldn't have called it that but it just feels so similar to what happened when Titanfall 1 released.  Nothing but positive reviews from media and users then I played the game and realized the issues.

It isn't really the reviews it's mostly users comments and posts on anything that's IW, BF1, and Gears being hijacked to tell people they should have got Titanfall 2.  I probably shouldn't have called it that but it just feels so similar to what happened when Titanfall 1 released.  Nothing but positive reviews from media and users then I played the game and realized the issues.

Understood

[rule]In fact, 2016 had the most black protaginists probably in gaming history.

Mafia 3
fifa 17
watch dogs 2
xenoverse 2
battlefield 1
gears of war 4

Soul plane had an mostly all black cast doesn't mean it was worth supporting

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm dead. Oh man..

In fact, 2016 had the most black protaginists probably in gaming history.

Mafia 3

fifa 17

watch dogs 2

xenoverse 2

battlefield 1

gears of war 4

There's literally a post every couple hours in the BF1 sub by people pissed that BF1 has black soldiers.

Picked up battlefield 1 today from bb price matched from frys it's 47$ this week incase y'all want to price match target 2 for 1

Add me to play battlefield j killionaire

How is giving wd2 a chance supporting it?

I didn't cop wd1 for $60 expecting gold, so I'm okay with giving wd2 a chance.

Given the new direction and black protagonist.

Last edited:
I've tried 5 final fantasy games and dropped them.

Does that make me a FF supporter?

If I give wd2 a chance and drop it, am I a supporter of wd2 because I tried it?

You can be netural to a game release, regardless of how well/bad it's predecessor was recieved.

You can be netural to a game release, regardless of how well/bad it's predecessor was recieved.

Bro can I be honest with you.

I see you talk about other games and post vids and stuff like that.. but in all honesty I only feel like you play forza.

Perspective.

Your $60 at launch does support their bottom line.

You may not support them after your purchase but they still got your $$.

Given how disappointing WD1 was, its blind support since you have no idea what you are going to expect.

Bro can I be honest with you.

I see you talk about other games and post vids and stuff like that.. but in all honesty I only feel like you play forza.
iYen1 is my gamertag.

Recent game history:
Perspective.

Your $60 at launch does support their bottom line.

You may not support them after your purchase but they still got your $$.

Given how disappointing WD1 was, its blind support since you have no idea what you are going to expect.
I'm def. not copping wd2 at launch, since I'm pretty selective of which games I cop at launch.

Last edited:
There's literally a post every couple hours in the BF1 sub by people pissed that BF1 has black soldiers.

Lol why.. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Isn't the dude on the cover of the game black

I can't understand it. Some claim it's because it's historically inaccurate but it's mostly a bunch of "I'm white and why do I have to play as a black guy" posts.

Last edited:
Aren't you a cod player? Your peoples by default prob don't like it cuz yall haters that cod is poop lol

So because I play COD that means I don't and can't play other shooters.  I owned Titanfall 1 and it's multiplayer had issues and it was a disappointment at release.  I also played Destiny and enjoyed it for as long as I could even though the content that should have released in a full game was released as dlc for 2 years.  I don't have to hate or dislike a game talk about it's issues.
Game gets good reviews and now its a circle jerk?

I think the media fuels a hero-perception of Respawn because of what they did with COD and how Activision tossed them out
Consumers eat it up and tend to want to give TF the benefit of the doubt, especially now that you dont have PS haters just hating

I liked TF1 a lot but it needed deeper customization sooner, I was done long before those updates dropped. Single player was and always will be a waste of time and resources for these type of games. That was definitely not the problem with TF1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom