Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
But you need to lvl 5 byron bay and that takes a while just to unlock goliath.

Just keep racing, theyll give the aventador for free soon enough and for right now just search in the auction house for S2 class with max buyout of 20k. Youll get a fully upgraded beast that way for use right now.

Last edited:
Playing the beta already?
How is it?

It's really fun...very similar to the version from TW3 with a few changes

The most significant change is that both players draw two cards after the first round and one card after the second round

You get materials for wins that you can use to buy barrels which contain 5 random cards to add to your deck. After a match you can choose to send a GG to your opponent which gives them extra materials. You can tell that you've got someone upset when they don't send that GG :lol:

Most of the players I encounter are using Monster decks :stoneface: The Scoia'Tael deck seems to be the least commonly used

What's with the Titanfall 2 circle jerk that's going on any and everywhere that has anything to do with gaming(except for here)?

They are really acting like people didn't have issues with Titanfall 1 and the tech test was actually received well.

It's really fun...very similar to the version from TW3 with a few changes

The most significant change is that both players draw two cards after the first round and one card after the second round

You get materials for wins that you can use to buy barrels which contain 5 random cards to add to your deck. After a match you can choose to send a GG to your opponent which gives them extra materials. You can tell that you've got someone upset when they don't send that GG :lol:

Most of the players I encounter are using Monster decks :stoneface: The Scoia'Tael deck seems to be the least commonly used

Lmaoo wow that's too funny
From what I remember from TW3 you can get some crazy chains using a monster deck I can see why most people would use it.
Can't wait to try it out

What's with the Titanfall 2 circle jerk that's going on any and everywhere that has anything to do with gaming(except for here)?

They are really acting like people didn't have issues with Titanfall 1 and the tech test was actually received well.

Shocked by the reviews that game got

Very positive reviews across the board and everybody I know that played the tech test didn't enjoy it and had no intentions of buying the game. Then again I know people that were iffy about the Battlefield 1 beta but love the full game.

I talked about it on the last page. The single player campaign is really good. And most coverage sites rarely delve into multiplayer for reviews since reviewers almost always are terrible at online shooters

The MP itself is basically a whole new titanfall. Some of the issues in the tech test were resolved but mainly I just came to terms that Respawn doesn't really care to make an actual sequel to Titanfall 1 and instead made a new game. I think it's just that COD has conditioned people to expect changes to the core gameplay from game to game. Where as the loyal fans of TF didn't want that at all. It's still good and better than IW so I just said F it and am playing it

The issues with titanfall 1 was that it was really barebones with slow map updates. TF2 has a campaign which everybody was begging for, more guns that are locked behind higher levels( like COD) or using credits to get them early. A lot of customization also locked behind achievements( both Titan and pilot customization). It has a pilot v pilot mode( COD) that people wanted since day one in TF1. And all future maps and agame modes are going to be free

Last edited:

Very positive reviews across the board and everybody I know that played the tech test didn't enjoy it and had no intentions of buying the game. Then again I know people that were iffy about the Battlefield 1 beta but love the full game.

Aren't you a cod player? Your peoples by default prob don't like it cuz yall haters that cod is poop lol

i thought it was fine. i enjoyed the changes they made to the titans and additional movement stuff they added to the game (grappling hook is GOAT) and slowing down movement. I dont see why it wasn't well received tho the general consensus from what i read was that the MP was a solid improvement over TF1 

i dont wanna pick it up just yet because between BF1 and CoD as well as other games i just won't play it but i will scoop it for Christmas tho 

Game gets good reviews and now its a circle jerk?

TF2 has a great but short story and a strong MP. However, as @blakep pointed out, this game is similar enough to TF1 that it can be considered to be a sequel; however, it is has its difference which IMO demonstrate that Respawn went back to the drawing board vs starting from where they left off. Personally, I think TF1 did some things better than TF2 such as making the titan the focal point instead of the pilot. After playing the single player, I understand why the decision was made as it ties more into how TF2 is received as a whole package.

Personally, I wont spend too much time playing its MP since I have to finish a few other games. Its unfortunate to see this game come out right now in between BF1 and CoD.

TF1's issues had to do more with its value (lack of content) and not its gameplay mechanics. TF1 integrated "verticality" into is gameplay much better than the recent CoDs.

Tech Tests are usually a good indicator of what a game will be like at launch. However, as with many games in the past, a few changes to weapons balancing or spawn locations can make a world of difference.

Remember how Halo 2 played after its first major update? It was a radically different experience.

View media item 2214963

Last edited:
With 2016 winding down, it think it's safe to say 2016 is the best year of nextgen so far.
It still had remasters, but too many good games dropped.

Still to drop:
The walking dead season 3
Watch dogs 2
Dishonored 2
Dead rising 4
:x :pimp:

hooked on fh3 , I'm more interesting in modding my cars and trying to get a mill on a score streak than actual racing

With 2016 winding down, it think it's safe to say 2016 is the best year of nextgen so far.
It still had remasters, but too many good games dropped.

Still to drop:
The walking dead season 3
Watch dogs 2
Dishonored 2
Dead rising 4
:x :pimp:
Not interested in Final Fantasy XV?

Not interested in Final Fantasy XV?
there's so many games that i forgot to list that. Right now, i'm trying to get into ff13 lightning returns before i try any other ff.

I've dropped all these ff:
Ff10-10-2, fftype 0, ff13-13-2

Back
Top Bottom