• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

GEARS OF WAR FANS:

Giving away Codes for:   GEARS OF WAR XBOX ONE AVATAR T Shirts in  Male or Female

PM Me for a code, PLEASE specify between male and female

This is what it looks like:

Once They are all gone, I will post that they are all gone.
Still have codes guys & gals;  send a PM if you are interested

GEARS OF WAR FANS:

Giving away Codes for:   GEARS OF WAR XBOX ONE AVATAR T Shirts in  Male or Female

PM Me for a code, PLEASE specify between male and female

This is what it looks like:

View media item 2216296

Once They are all gone, I will post that they are all gone.

Still have codes guys & gals;  send a PM if you are interested

I forgot those are even supported on xbox one.

i wonder if they'll ever come back in any useful way.

that was once me so I cant even laugh.

Can anyone plug me in on xbox live deals? 
what u looking for homie? be specific.
Membership i only bought a month's worth. Any deals on long term memberships for cheap would be great 
pimp.gif

[h2]Capcom wants to expand Monster Hunter sales in West[/h2]
Chairman Kenzo Tsujimoto stated that while the series has been finding success on handhelds in Japan, they do not sell as well in the US, citing handheld gaming being only 10% of gaming. Tsujimoto also noted that other platforms, such as the Switch, Playstation 4, and Xbox One are being taken into consideration.

I don't think that question really needed to be answered but it's nice to be assured :lol:

I don't think that question really needed to be answered but it's nice to be assured
laugh.gif
So when the ps5 doesn't have any backwards compatibility, how you gonna feel?
nerd.gif

Scorpio 2's already being planned.

Last edited:
I don't think that question really needed to be answered but it's nice to be assured :lol:
So when the ps5 doesn't have any backwards compatibility, how you gonna feel?:nerd:
Scorpio 2's already being planned.
If Scorpio is really just an "upgrade" to the X1 then why wouldn't it have BC? I personally don't need BC on PS5 because I know Sony will deliver the types of games I like on it. Outside of Gears 4 and Forza Horizon there aren't really any exclusives that I like on Xbox One. Hell what else is exclusive to Xbox One besides those two and Halo :nerd: I loved majority of the JRPGs on 360 so them coming to BC is a big deal for me since I got rid of my 360 years ago and never got to finish Blue Dragon. I said it before and I still stand by it; BC is cool but it's not a necessity (for me). I'd rather just get a remaster or new games.

Remasters are cool, but I'll never understand the idea of wanting to spend(or waste) more money.

Not every game needs one as well.

I don't think every game need one either. Hell most games don't need nor deserve them but if I'm going to replay something I'd rather it at least be made for current gen hardware. I've been wanting to retry Kingdom Hearts but I didn't want to play it on PS3. Now that it's coming to PS4, I'm on national try it again.

Remasters are cool, but I'll never understand the idea of wanting to spend(or waste) more money.

Not every game needs one as well.
We are in an era of nostalgia where people want to feel about video games how they felt 6-10 years ago.

The new games aren't catching the interest of most older gamers and they probably never will so remasters can bring some people back that are effectively over video games.

If Scorpio is really just an "upgrade" to the X1 then why wouldn't it have BC? I personally don't need BC on PS5 because I know Sony will deliver the types of games I like on it. Outside of Gears 4 and Forza Horizon there aren't really any exclusives that I like on Xbox One. Hell what else is exclusive to Xbox One besides those two and Halo
nerd.gif
I loved majority of the JRPGs on 360 so them coming to BC is a big deal for me since I got rid of my 360 years ago and never got to finish Blue Dragon. I said it before and I still stand by it; BC is cool but it's not a necessity (for me). I'd rather just get a remaster or new games.
Software update prioritization. xb1 didn't get background music for sometime. Now it's clear, 360 BC is coming day One instead of day 100 apparently.

Makes it that much easier to trade-up to scorpio, without leaving key features behind.

Off the dome: scalebound, crackdown 3, dead rising 4, halo wars 2, state of decay 2, cuphead, ark, we happy few, day z, and recore.

I prefer my games moving forward with me than buying remasters. Like how my paid phone apps move foward most of the time.

microsoft's making their ecosystem like pc where your games are your games, regardless of hardware.

That being said, a steam bought game grants me a windows and mac copy. Almost like xbox play anywhere.

I think the remaster trend has gone a little overboard. Games moving forward as gens. go by would muddy that remaster trend.

We're pretty close to the point where all the well-regarded last gen. AAA games are playable.

Lastly, I just looked at xbox BC vote page.

75% of the games on the first page have been remastered or have been considered to be remastered by their pubs.

Remastered: skyrim, cod4, bioshock 1 and 3, arkham city and asylum, assassin's creed brotherhood, halo 3 and 4, and gta 5. Possible remasters: mass effect 2/3, cod bo2/mw2/mw3

Too many games remasters.

[h2]Capcom wants to expand Monster Hunter sales in West[/h2]

Chairman Kenzo Tsujimoto stated that while the series has been finding success on handhelds in Japan, they do not sell as well in the US, citing handheld gaming being only 10% of gaming. Tsujimoto also noted that other platforms, such as the Switch, Playstation 4, and Xbox One are being taken into consideration.
capcom finally using their dumbass brains again I see

If Scorpio is really just an "upgrade" to the X1 then why wouldn't it have BC? I personally don't need BC on PS5 because I know Sony will deliver the types of games I like on it. Outside of Gears 4 and Forza Horizon there aren't really any exclusives that I like on Xbox One. Hell what else is exclusive to Xbox One besides those two and Halo
nerd.gif
I loved majority of the JRPGs on 360 so them coming to BC is a big deal for me since I got rid of my 360 years ago and never got to finish Blue Dragon. I said it before and I still stand by it; BC is cool but it's not a necessity (for me). I'd rather just get a remaster or new games.
Off the dome: scalebound, crackdown 3, dead rising 4, halo wars 2, state of decay 2, cuphead, ark, we happy few, day z, and recore.

I think the remaster trend has gone a little overboard. Games moving forward as gens. go by would muddy that remaster trend.

We're pretty close to the point where all the well-regarded last gen. AAA games are playable.

Lastly, I just looked at xbox BC vote page.

75% of the games on the first page have been remastered or have been considered to be remastered by their pubs.

Remastered: skyrim, cod4, bioshock 1 and 3, arkham city and asylum, assassin's creed brotherhood, halo 3 and 4, and gta 5. Possible remasters: mass effect 2/3, cod bo2/mw2/mw3

Too many games remasters.
I'm sure some of those will be great for you and many others but I have zero interest in those games. I was on board with Scalebound until I seen that last trailer/preview. That's not to say I won't at least try some of them cause I definitely will. MS exclusives just don't do it for me how they did at the beginning of the 360's life cycle. I was so pumped for Quantum Break despite most people in this thread shooting down before release and it ended up being one of my most, if not the most, disappointing game I played this year. Even with that said I can admit that Sony hasn't exactly put out more exclusives than MS, they just put out more that I like i.e. Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, Ratchet & Clank >> Forza Horizon as far as enjoyment for me. Gears will always be #1 for me when it comes to multiplayer but I haven't even been able to run with NT due to work
mean.gif

I'm a disc kind of guy.

Same thing with the CD's I choose to buy. Gotta have the physical thing.

I even collect vinyl records for some of my favorite artists and classic artists. Don't even have a record player. I just like having them.

I'm just weird like that :lol:

Also, I only paid around $50 for the Legacy edition. Traded in some stuff and got that 20% extra trade in credit and $10 off the game when you trade in any XB1 game towards IW.

Gamestop actually came through w/ the plugs for once.

I'll be on tonight, can't wait. Hit me up if you guys are playing MWR :pimp:.

Last edited:
I'll be on tonight, can't wait. Hit me up if you guys are playing MWR
pimp.gif
bol pat is killing me man

GS with him cause i thought we would just share literally every game hes over here saying he dont even want it now smh. So tempted to just buy digital and eat the $40 if he decides to "play" just so i can play tonight. A fein aint tryna wait at GS at midnight or go in the morning than wait for it all to DL. 

man iunno what to do 

decided im going digital and just said if you decide to play just cop the next game. **** it i aint got time for GS

Last edited:

I'm sure some of those will be great for you and many others but I have zero interest in those games. I was on board with Scalebound until I seen that last trailer/preview. That's not to say I won't at least try some of them cause I definitely will. MS exclusives just don't do it for me how they did at the beginning of the 360's life cycle. I was so pumped for Quantum Break despite most people in this thread shooting down before release and it ended up being one of my most, if not the most, disappointing game I played this year. Even with that said I can admit that Sony hasn't exactly put out more exclusives than MS, they just put out more that I like i.e. Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, Ratchet & Clank >> Forza Horizon as far as enjoyment for me. Gears will always be #1 for me when it comes to multiplayer but I haven't even been able to run with NT due to work
mean.gif
Phil's said that he was proud of game launches like LO and BD, so maybe they'll try to repeat said game launches. 

Also
nerd.gif
, not my intention to call you out, 
Quote:
Originally Posted by parada45  

Speaking of VC, I hope they allow you to re-download all your previous purchases. We shouldn't have to pay for something that we bought on Wii, Wii U, 3DS and/or new3DS.
Sony does a great job with this

Nintendo at the moment doesn't
They did up until PS4. PS Now sucks and still no PS1 classics available 
mean.gif
Originally Posted by CenTex HOGG  

I personally don't need BC on PS5 because I know Sony will deliver the types of games I like on it. I said it before and I still stand by it; BC is cool but it's not a necessity (for me). I'd rather just get a remaster or new games.
If the switch delievers the types of games you like and drops with 10 wiiu "remasters", you're copping the remasters too? Splatoon/mk8 seem to be confirmed.

Rhetorical question, but all I'm saying is that I'd rather the gaming industry as a whole take notes from the pc realm.

Since consoles are already taking notes by using x86 architecture like pc.

Consoles could get so pc like, that remasters might not even be necessary.

Since remasters aren't a thing in the pc realm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom