Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
If you haven't already please subscribe to my YouTube gaming channel. My boy and I upload videos of us gaming with random banther. Surprised no NT homies been in a video yet smh. Well actually @IJumpmanI
 has been in a few.

I played the Resident Evil 7 demo. Im very interested. Actually would want to see this on VR. I could of completed the puzzle but the demo has bugs. Jump helped me with the puzzle however which is interesting. Around minute 27 I woke my gf up from her nap. 

BECAUSE YOU DON'T MESS WITH YOUR BOY ANYMORE IN HALO.

U rarely on bro Smh

man i had to much fun last night on GTA. me and this random was going at it for like a half hour

he wasnt ready for that bomb in the 2nd video. Him hitting me with the whips and me just eating them was way too funny

dont mind the hypebeast supreme jacket lol 

Last edited:
When i played it, i feel like the connection was really inconsistent.

I felt like i either had gawd mode activated or felt like i was 2 seconds behind everyone. Have you experienced anything like that?

I've gotten to play even less MWR :x :smh:

I experienced the exact same thing.  One game I'm 40-5 and the next game I'm struggling to go 20-20 against the same guys I was just destroying the game before.  The connection inconsistency was there in the first 2-3 weeks but it's gotten better.  It reminds me of how terrible MW3 and Black Ops 2 connections were when initially released but it's definitely better than release now.

It still doesn't feel as consistent as Black Ops 3 which is pretty much the problem.

Thats a trip... Lately my go to shooter when i get a chance to play for an hour is overwatch :lol:

even that I have like maybe 12 hours on :x :x :x :x :x

hate how little i get to game recently :rofl:

4 years ago, My 60 y/o father beat Red Dead Redemption and wanted to share the ending with me. I told him no spoilers "old man" and promised to play - it but I never found the time. My dad died last year. (Sigh) Fast forward to now. I just finished RDR and have tears in my eyes. That was beautiful.

Wish I could game more, but right now is busy af with holidays and OT at work.

Trynna get so much done in such little time.

Gears 4 released the new UIR Packs and have to say, I'm way disappointed, they're charging 4400 game credits for each pack, which is a lot to earn, a lot to grind or spend $10. And said they'll be only up for a very limited time. Season pass owners still don't get much of anything besides the early bonuses. I guess The Coalition really wants to sway away the Gears community? Never again will I buy a season pass ever again for any Gears game, and will probably wait until the game sells for $30 for now on.

BTW I still have Battlefield 1 digital code to sell for $35, include EA access too. Last call before I put it up on ebay.

It's not just about winning. It's about beating the other guys so deeply, so profoundly, they're afraid to look at themselves in the mirror. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.thewolfhall.com/xbox-one/michael-pachter-xbox-one-scorpio-will-priced-399/

TL;DR

Analyst believes Scorpio will be priced at $399 to stay competitive with Sony's expected price slashing of its consoles.

Microsoft seemed to have struck gold when it announced quite possibly the most powerful console ever made when they announced the Xbox One Scorpio, however there was one major stumbling block, and that was its price. With Phil Spencer going on record saying that the Xbox One Scorpio would be priced like a premium console, many of us were left confused as to just what the price would be. However renowned Wedbush Securities analyst Michael Pachter has shed some light on the matter.

Pachter appears to believe that Sony will do everything in its power to keep the Xbox One playing second fiddle, and in order to achieve that they will slash the prices on both the PS4, and the PS4 slim.

Here is the statement that he made to gamesIndustry.biz

PS4 price goes to $199. I think Sony is intent upon keeping Microsoft in distant second, and expect a price cut for standard PS4 (slim) to $199 before year-end 2017.

He further added that Microsoft risks falling further behind if they are not able to keep up with the price drops , and he estimates that if the PS4 Pro drops its price before the holidays of 2017 ( which is a likely possibility) than Microsoft has a real tough battle on their hands.

Here is what he had to say on the matter

The Xbox Scorpio is priced at $399. This might not be low enough, particularly if PS4 Pro drops before holiday 2017, but Microsoft has to price competitively or fall farther behind.

It’s going to be interesting to see how the Xbox One Scorpio is priced come 2017, and whether it can actually fulfill its promise and knock down the PS4 Pro from its perch.

Back
Top Bottom