Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
What makes you good at a shooter involves much more than aim and reaction time, I understand that.

What I'm waiting for is your reasoning as to why SWAT doesn't help a beginner improve at those aspects? (Aim and reaction time)

The most damning thing though is the way SWAT engagements work. The majority of time you're playing Halo or any shooter for that matter, you're playing in the horizontals. SWAT is played almost entirely in the verticals, you spend more time jumping than anything and the concept of strafing is removed entirely. It doesnt translate well to anything else because its the only gametype that plays this way.

You're better off playing a mass of default or customs with raised shields than SWAT.

The amount of "Skill" it takes to hit 4-5 shots consistently to kill a guy > Pot shooting a guy one time in general.  I'd wager that your aim and reaction time is better severed playing something where you constantly have to shoot and not miss once or you die.

FINALLY recommended something

The way ya'll break down Halo makes me realize I'll never be good at that game. What the hell are the "horizontals" :lol:

So I'm going to agree w/ Anti, SWAT isn't that valuable when it comes down to improving one's shot in Halo.

Customs with raised shields or slayer will yield better results.

The idea is to improve movement in the verticals and the horizontal WHILE maintaining an accurate shot.

SWAT allows for 1-2 shots max before an encounter is over which doesnt do much IMO for learning how to track and react to opposing player's movements.

After taking 10 months off gaming/Destiny, last month I started playing Halo again. Multi player is fun as hell!

Agree with Anti regarding how to improve overall skills

High TTK shooters and Low TTK shooters are completely different animals.

I don't think skill translates easily between the two.

Tracking a moving target that you need to hit 4-6 headshots/5-8 body shots on for a kill is completely different than the reaction time and aim necessary in a twitch shooter that you get a kill in 1-2 headshots/2-4 body shots.

After taking 10 months off gaming/Destiny, last month I started playing Halo again. Multi player is fun as hell!

Agree with Anti regarding how to improve overall skills

BRO I KNEW I WAS SEEING YOU ONLINE BUT YOU DON'T MESS WITH YOUR BOY IN SLAYER. I HAVE BEEN SENDING YOU INVITES TO MY PARTY

Forza talk, people still playing cod, Memphis looking for friends for halo.

Man trump won and this thread looks like it's gonna be a rough coupe years ahead of it.

BRO I KNEW I WAS SEEING YOU ONLINE BUT YOU DON'T MESS WITH YOUR BOY IN SLAYER. I HAVE BEEN SENDING YOU INVITES TO MY PARTY

Lol to be honest I didn't want to disappoint cause I don't really know the maps/callouts and wasn't playing up to snuff. I still don't know call outs but Im comfortable back playing with folks.

Next time you see me hit me up im down. lol

What's the difference between buying the 19.99 Blizzard mountain vs getting the Expansion pass 34.99?

Also thanks for the heads up on that 2tb external from Walmart!
The expansion pass gives you 2 expansions. 

The 2nd expansion has yet to release.

When the 2nd expansion drops, it'll probably cost $20.

So instead of paying $40 for both expansions, you get a $5 discount with the expansion pass.

Last edited:
View media item 2271659
[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2271671/[/URL]"]
 WE'RE NOT WORTHY You're a lean, mean gaming machine. Seriously—look at all of those buttons.
View media item 2271671View media item 2271672

View media item 2271656
[/quote]yea pretty much same stats as mine but on the crest I got cars instead of planes and a sports emblem instead of the first

Was wondering why everyone got angel wings and I had dragon wings. Guess you and I got those

View media item 2273180View media item 2273182View media item 2273183View media item 2273185

Last edited:
I picked up FFXV for $35 from GameStop. Now I just gotta figure out if I wanna get totanfall 1, BF1 or maybe watch dogs,

I picked up FFXV for $35 from GameStop. Now I just gotta figure out if I wanna get totanfall 1, BF1 or maybe watch dogs,
I've heard some good things about watch dogs 2. I was thinking about picking it up but I can't start another single player game but if I had to choose between BF1 and TF2 I'd go with TF2 easily. BF1 is pretty bland imo

Back
Top Bottom