Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Is that a xbox exclusive? I dont remember. I wish they would make a zombie game like destiny as far as raids strikes ect.
Nah. Not original enough. Dying light devs could already be working on something like that. They might as well buy bungie back if they wanted to do a destiny-like game.

IDK how to make games, but I'd assume game devs have some type of "simpons did it" mentality.

Do they have a legitimate open world Zombie game?

I think it'd be dope.. GTA style mixed with Fallout but with Zombies and whatnot.

Maybe it's too close to Fallout? Just an idea.

Nah. Not original enough. Dying light devs could already be working on something like that. They might as well buy bungie back if they wanted to do a destiny-like game.

IDK how to make games, but I'd assume game devs have some type of "simpons did it" mentality.

Dying light got all the parkour or whatever. Im talking about a zombie apocalypse hit. You wake up in a hosptial or something not knowing what happened. You reach the streets and realize something is terrible wrong. You come across a another person who tells you what happened and you should get out the streets before dark. He or she takes you to a settlement(fo4) where you find out you were out for 10 years a zombie apocalypse happened and the only way to survive is to work together with other survivors to build your settlement up.

From there you can have FO4 type of salvaging and building with. Other players raiding your camps for supplies and zombies raiding them to.

You can have strikes be like theres a mall with supplies. Where you have to fight zombies or other surviors for them. Raids can be the same but longer and harder(no ayo).

Last edited:
10 years?! I know the ZA was going on the whole 10 years but that sounds crazy that someone would keep you on life support. Well at least to my broke ***

Dying light got all the parkour or whatever. Im talking about a zombie apocalypse hit. You wake up in a hosptial or something not knowing what happened. You reach the streets and realize something is terrible wrong. You come across a another person who tells you what happened and you should get out the streets before dark. He or she takes you to a settlement(fo4) where you find out you were out for 10 years a zombie apocalypse happened and the only way to survive is to work together with other survivors to build your settlement up.

From there you can have FO4 type of salvaging and building with. Other players raiding your camps for supplies and zombies raiding them to.

You can have strikes be like theres a mall with supplies. Where you have to fight zombies or other surviors for them. Raids can be the same but longer and harder(no ayo).
Too similar to the last of us.

Maybe rockstar should make the first open world zombie game similar to h1z1 where it's every man for themselves in a lobby of 150+, people would play those joints heavyyyyyyyyyy... little kids love zombies they make up 70% of the console gaming world

My only game idea is that the telltale team talks with the people who created fullmetal metal alchemist brotherhood. So many great characters in that show, that I think would translate to a great story-based game.

I stopped looking for story games so far back, if it ain't competitive I don't want nothing to do with it.

If I'm not getting hate messages I ain't playing it.

Gears is the only game that gets my blood rushing I haven't purchased a game since gears dropped. I prolly won't unless I can get SF4 for less than $19

I stopped looking for story games so far back, if it ain't competitive I don't want nothing to do with it.

Gears is the only game that gets my blood rushing I haven't purchased a game since gears dropped. I prolly won't unless I can get SF4 for less than $19

Try for honor i get hate mail all the time. Making people quit puts a smile on my face.

games are really boring nowadays with no replay value. Im still mad at Ubisoft people who really sat in an office and decided to push 2 games (division and ghost recon) with no team deathmatch, ctf, ect.

games are really boring nowadays with no replay value. Im still mad at Ubisoft people who really sat in an office and decided to push 2 games (division and ghost recon) with no team deathmatch, ctf, ect.
i legit still cant get over this it boggles my mind literally 

MLB The Show on PS4 will treat me good till the new sport games come out and about few months 

Divison got better 8 months after release with 8 patches. Thats my main gripe with games these days. They release broken then get patched. Thats laziness on devs part. Destiny first year was nothing but a beta test. So was division.

Bruh, I had to retire myself from Gears. That damn game gets me so heated at times. I didn't even cop Gears 4. I don't even want to right now cause I'm so behind. I'd be hamburger meat the entire match lol.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

i legit still cant get over this it boggles my mind literally 

MLB The Show on PS4 will treat me good till the new sport games come out and about few months 
Trader
mean.gif
lol i feel like one to honestly 
frown.gif

i was so against a PS4 but man a baseball game has been calling my name for few years now (favorite sport hands down, ill sit and watch a full 9 inn game with no damns) . I pretty much just paid $235 for a PS4 to play MLB, had $75 in gamestop GC to cop the game 

But iunno if yall seen. Saturday my xbox wouldnt turn on at all, im 90% sure its my Power Supply but im waiting to test my friends out before i call Microsoft up. I got no problem buying a new PS since they are pretty cheap i just wanna test one first 

so at the moment sorta glad i did purchase that PS4 friday night or id be without any consoles atm

They need to make a game like H1Z1 or whatever it is called for consoles.

I think it would be a big hit.

Just make it more polished and better than what I see tubers playing.

They actually play it for fun unlike playing COD or whatever to get views and make money.

I think it would translate over well to consoles.
Player unknown Battlegrounds is coming to game preview soon. Apparently that's the new hype game and it's supposedly better than H1Z1

Player unknown Battlegrounds is coming to game preview soon. Apparently that's the new hype game and it's supposedly better than H1Z1

I was going to bring that game up. I watched a few youtubers play the beta and it looks fun as hell. I think it starts off with 91 players in the map and a force field just shrinks to a certain location of the map until everyone is in close quarters.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

lol i feel like one to honestly :frown:

i was so against a PS4 but man a baseball game has been calling my name for few years now (favorite sport hands down, ill sit and watch a full 9 inn game with no damns) . I pretty much just paid $235 for a PS4 to play MLB, had $75 in gamestop GC to cop the game 

[rule]But iunno if yall seen. Saturday my xbox wouldnt turn on at all, im 90% sure its my Power Supply but im waiting to test my friends out before i call Microsoft up. I got no problem buying a new PS since they are pretty cheap i just wanna test one first 

so at the moment sorta glad i did purchase that PS4 friday night or id be without any consoles atm

Im the same bro im the same just waiting on a cheap ps4 deal. I got back into nba 2k(i kno thats a sore subject for you lol). Im in the wcf against golden state :smh: trying to stop kay curry and durant in my career :x

Whos your team in baseball tho? Im a yankee fan.

Last edited:

Im the same bro im the same just waiting on a cheap ps4 deal. I got back into nba 2k(i kno thats a sore subject for you lol). Im in the wcf against golden state
mean.gif
trying to stop kay curry and durant in my career
sick.gif

Whos your team in baseball tho? Im a yankee fan.
im a Phillies fan, join in on the MLB thread if you haven't already. Great group of guys over there

bruh the ball movement the CPU has with GSW is wild lol they legit run off ball screens and all as if it was the actual game. 

im missing 2k just alil right now, more so locking up with one guy and playing with the homies

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom