• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
c8k69llxsaerptphcqe3.jpg

COD is only decent when it's a Treyarch game the community seems to think.

I thought Ghosts was okay, MW3 was good, BO2 best of the series, MW2 good, BO3 was good.

Never played Adavanced Warfare nor this new one out Infiite Warfare.

Lets see if boots to the ground makes me buy COD again.

Doesn't matter it's still the best selling and top earning game year after year.

I was surprised when it beat out GTA5 when they both released that year, but COD sold more copies than GTA5.

It doesn't matter if they sell little copies also because they make more money on in game content like supply drops and what not.

MW2, MW3, and BO2 were all masterpieces.
i thought all of them were good games. those 3 being really good imo. it wasn't until AW where i started losing big interest in COD and i doubt the WW2 setting is gonna make me interested unless they really change up the core gameplay 

Wall running and boost jumping had its run. I'm ready to go back to boots to the ground gameplay for COD. I just hope they make the maps right for that play style. Thats when people got creative as hell finding locations to be on and shoot from. Like how the hell did this person get on this crane lol.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

MW2, MW3, and BO2 were all masterpieces.

i thought all of them were good games. those 3 being really good imo. it wasn't until AW where i started losing big interest in COD and i doubt the WW2 setting is gonna make me interested unless they really change up the core gameplay 
Ghosts was where I started losing interest. I also loved COD4 as it introduced me to the series, but wasn't as much of a fan of World at War. I thought going back to the classic style would draw me back in but MWR got old quick. I'm semi interested in the new joint but I'm not pumped like I was in the past. Maybe it's because I'm older and don't necessarily have as much time to invest in it.

Ghosts was where I started losing interest. I also loved COD4 as it introduced me to the series, but wasn't as much of a fan of World at War. I thought going back to the classic style would draw me back in but MWR got old quick. I'm semi interested in the new joint but I'm not pumped like I was in the past. Maybe it's because I'm older and don't necessarily have as much time to invest in it.
I'm the same as you but i dont think it has anything to do with age or time to invest. just that playing COD has become tiring because we have been playing the same game, more or less, for a decade. thats why i want the series to change up its core gameplay because a reskin of WW2 isn't going to be enough to bring many people back to the franchise once they realize that it isn't enough 
Wall running and boost jumping had its run. I'm ready to go back to boots to the ground gameplay for COD. I just hope they make the maps right for that play style. Thats when people got creative as hell finding locations to be on and shoot from. Like how the hell did this person get on this crane lol.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
yeah i feel like the map design has got to be better as well. i thought BLOPS 3 had some good maps in it but AW and IW were lacking in that department 

Personally, I'd want microsoft to court the independent developer quantic dream to do a story driven game for them. Make it a two game deal.

Personally, I'd want microsoft to court the independent developer quantic dream to do a story driven game for them. Make it a two game deal.
Quantum dream is still working on Detroit and there's no telling when that will release. So they wouldn't be on the table for a while

Back
Top Bottom