Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Bruh, I had to retire myself from Gears. That damn game gets me so heated at times. I didn't even cop Gears 4. I don't even want to right now cause I'm so behind. I'd be hamburger meat the entire match lol.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Can't believe you man... left delta squad without notice... it was like u just wanted to find Maria and that was it.

Plenty of noobs on gears bro and even if you run with us you won't lose, you'll catch on fast.

im a Phillies fan, join in on the MLB thread if you haven't already. Great group of guys over there

bruh the ball movement the CPU has with GSW is wild lol they legit run off ball screens and all as if it was the actual game. 

im missing 2k just alil right now, more so locking up with one guy and playing with the homies

Philly i loved their run they had with rollins and howard. Yea i was in the tread last year ill be in there once the nba is over :lol:

Bruh, I had to retire myself from Gears. That damn game gets me so heated at times. I didn't even cop Gears 4. I don't even want to right now cause I'm so behind. I'd be hamburger meat the entire match lol.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
Can't believe you man... left delta squad without notice... it was like u just wanted to find Maria and that was it.

Plenty of noobs on gears bro and even if you run with us you won't lose, you'll catch on fast.
How often do you run? I think I already have you on my friends list. I was waiting for my bro to cop so we could run the campaign first but he on that BS
mean.gif

I've been neglecting Gears lately. I've been spending way too much time with mass effect. Maybe it's because I didn't really play past mass effect games but it's not as bad as the internet is making it seem. Also the jank is far less than you get from a Bethesda game. Combat seems cool. The game does kinda get fetch questy and the crafting kinda sucks because you don't get a ton of resources and you can't test guns before you create them. Overall it's a solid game imo. Much better than dragon age inquisition

I've been neglecting Gears lately. I've been spending way too much time with mass effect. Maybe it's because I didn't really play past mass effect games but it's not as bad as the internet is making it seem. Also the jank is far less than you get from a Bethesda game. Combat seems cool. The game does kinda get fetch questy and the crafting kinda sucks because you don't get a ton of resources and you can't test guns before you create them. Overall it's a solid game imo. Much better than dragon age inquisition

Gotta unlock that perk to get caches. You will never run out of supplies. Also look up farming chests on youtube.

Thanks for the info.

If Gears 4's 3rd person controls are rated at 5, what would you rate Mass Effect 4's 3rd person controls?

I'm interested in knowing since the 3rd person controls off mass effect have felt a bit better than arkham asylum.

Thanks for the info.

If Gears 4's 3rd person controls are rated at 5, what would you rate Mass Effect 4's 3rd person controls?
I'm interested in knowing since the 3rd person controls off mass effect have felt a bit better than arkham asylum.

Controls are ok cover system is trash tho imo

Gotta unlock that perk to get caches. You will never run out of supplies. Also look up farming chests on youtube.
I did now. But before I didn't have enough cryo points to unlock things. I'm getting minerals and cash like crazy. But some minerals like Vanadium aren't given. That's one of the necessary minerals to craft weapons. You can only get it on Eos or deconstructing kett guns

Thanks for the info.

if Gears is a 5, then ME:A is a 2.8-3. They aren't completely terrible it's just that Gears is godly. ME has that momentum running thing like you find in Witcher or a tomb raider. And it has an auto cover system which isn't that great.

Last edited:
You left out the part where he said "don't spend 60 bucks to get rekt on COD"

All good, I'm sure we'll find a game down the line.

No doubt you would of destroyed me. Destiny the first and only fps i played against people. I couldnt back down tho :lol:

They need to make a game like H1Z1 or whatever it is called for consoles.

I think it would be a big hit.

Just make it more polished and better than what I see tubers playing.

They actually play it for fun unlike playing COD or whatever to get views and make money.

I think it would translate over well to consoles.

That new PC game Players Unknown Battlegrounds is like H1Z1 and the devs are working on putting it on Xbox and PS4.

If they knock WW2 out of the park on this one, with a good multiplayer.. it could make COD great again.

I can't wait to hear the crackles of WW2 guns again.. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom