Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I played IW, no way u can saw its clunky compared to TF, TF wall running been on point since TF 1 lol COD copied and it stunk in AW, its better in IW. IW isn't a bad game now but COD just isn't the same, I loved wilding and getting mad killstreaks, the killstreaks aren't even as fun anymore. Chopper Dogs >

Harrier Chopper Nuke >

I didn't think it was bad until I put real time in on IW. Went back to tf and was wallrunning on accident and ish. I didn't come up on all the other cods so I don't care that it's not like the others and can appreciate it for what it is. I play mwr sometimes and some maps are fun but others are way too campy for me

Titan fall 2 is pretty good... game just lacks maps and gets wild boring.

Maps are way too big if you're not using Titans. End up just wandering around

I'm skipping this year's COD. I'm with with Destiny 2 and Battlefront 2 as my shooters this holiday season.
I didn't even play the beta but I heard good things, Ill wait until it hits ea access tho lol

For some reason TF never feels competitive to me, I just go on it mess around.

I didn't think it was bad until I put real time in on IW. Went back to tf and was wallrunning on accident and ish. I didn't come up on all the other cods so I don't care that it's not like the others and can appreciate it for what it is. I play mwr sometimes and some maps are fun but others are way too campy for me

Maps are way too big if you're not using Titans. End up just wandering around

I get my Titan in prolly the first min and a half lol game still lacks maps

Super Mario Odyssey receives first review in EDGE, awarded with a perfect score
Posted on October 11, 2017 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

This month’s issue of EDGE was originally supposed to be with subscribers at this point. However, the magazine was delayed “to accommodate an exclusive embargo.” Subscribers will have the issue tomorrow, but we’re hearing that it’s already showing up in stores – and Super Mario Odyssey is apparently on the cover.

We don’t have any images just yet, but Mario is shown in a white tuxedo. But more importantly, EDGE appears to have the very first review of the game.

What we know at the moment is that EDGE awarded Super Mario Odyssey with a perfect 10. This image from the magazine was snapped:

In its history, EDGE has given 19 other games a perfect score. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which was released earlier this year, is one of them.

Personally, I'd rather pay $300 for a console to play 1 game.
Instead of having the option to play Shadow of War, cuphead, evil within 2, battlefront 2, cod ww2, southpark 2, assassin's creed 29, wolfenstein 2, monster hunter, far cry 5, and red dead redemption 2.

Not being able to play any of those games is worth it to play 1 mario game.

Personally, I'd rather pay $300 for a console to play 1 game.
Instead of having the option to play Shadow of War, cuphead, evil within 2, battlefront 2, cod ww2, southpark 2, assassin's creed 29, wolfenstein 2, monster hunter, far cry 5, and red dead redemption 2.

Not being able to play any of those games is worth it to play 1 mario game.
If that's your honest opinion, I guess. But for me, that's a bad decision.

It all comes down to preference just like everything else :lol:

There are plenty of grown *** men who play Nintendo still. Mario Odyssey is probably better than anything PS4 or X1 has to offer this year. However, I’m not about to sit up here and act like everything Nintendo puts out is A1. For every dope Mario and Zelda game out there, there’s about 2 to 3 ARMs and Snipperclips games out there as well :lol: Nintendo consoles are a great secondary gaming option.

anyone getting the evil within 2. i might get it if it comes out on redbox...

kinda scared tho lol. i am not good with horror games.

Back
Top Bottom