• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
So confirmed PUBG will be $30?

If so, I might pick it up on Xbox. Might've passed if it was $60 since I already have it.

I have about 100 hours put into it.

AMA.

BRO IM SUBBED TO THAT SAME CHANNEL. BEEN WATCHING VIDEOS ALL DAY. :lol:

THE PREVIEW PROGRAM UPDATE BRICKED MY XBOX ONE SO NOW IM JUST WAITING FOR THE XBOX ONE X TO DROP SO I CAN COP THAT. WAS HOPING PUBG WOULD BE RELESSED AROUND THAT TIME AS WELL.

Doubt it'll be ready for the Xbox one x release

PC controls compared to a Xbox controller?
Nah i just mean the 3ps controls in general. Regardless of if you’re using a keyboard or controller. People say the controls are stiffer than gears.

The fps controls might be stiffer than gta5 fps controls.

Was reading an article yesterday on twitter about PUBG the full PC version is suppose to drop soon but no words on Xbox version still. Think it was like comicbooknow, not like a main resource for gaming news. The headline was clickbait anyway, I thought the release date was announced the way they wrote it smh.

Did yall see the Cuphead piece saying its white supremacy?

Was reading an article yesterday on twitter about PUBG the full PC version is suppose to drop soon but no words on Xbox version still. Think it was like comicbooknow, not like a main resource for gaming news. The headline was clickbait anyway, I thought the release date was announced the way they wrote it smh.

Did yall see the Cuphead piece saying its white supremacy?

I can def see the white supremacy cuphead relation...

Read article, valid points.. on both sides of the argument.

Last edited:
SONY TO PUBLISH NINTENDO SWITCH GAMES UNDER NEW LABEL UNTIES
Share.
Unties' first game will be Tiny Metal.

BY JONATHON DORNBUSH A new game publishing label has been formed under Sony Music Entertainment, Unties, with the intention of publishing games across not just Sony platforms, but others including the Nintendo Switch and PC as well.

Sony Music announced Unties first game will be Tiny Metal from developer Area35, coming to PS4, Switch, and PC on November 21, 2017. The military-themed turn-based strategy game is powered by Unreal.

As a separate entity from Sony Interactive Entertainment, Unties under Sony Music is investing in the indie space, regardless of platform. The new publisher's slate of other upcoming games include two coming to PC, with the potential for console releases, as well as a PS4 game with PSVR compatibility.

The official Unties announcement states that the publisher is intended to "unearth high-quality titles" that might be otherwise buried in the massive number of independently developed games being produced. Specifically, Sony Music has created Unties to respond to the "indie game movement centered around North America," which is "continuing to draw attention even within Japan."

As for the publisher's platform agnosticism, rather than being tied solely to the PS4 and PS Vita, Unties announcement declares that the intention is to use Sony Music Entertainment's "vast entertainment business wisdom in order to expose them to as many consumers as possible." Unties will also be handling the PR and sales of its games across platforms.

Following games to come from Unties include the 3D action game Last Standard, coming to PC and other to-be-announced consoles, Merkava Avalanche, a 3D robot action game for PC and possibly other platforms, and the PS4 game Deemo -Reborn- (working title), to be available with VR compatibility via PSVR.

Sony PlayStation itself, meanwhile, announced earlier last year its intention to branch out into mobile publishing, with games based on popular Sony franchises coming to smartphones this year in Japan.

7zBSRd5.gif

Oh whoa I didn't even see all of those tweets I just read one from Reddit.

I'm all in. Cuphead and Mugman look like clan members

And honestly I'm actually surprised there isn't a blackface type character in the game... the animation has hints from that era of animation.

Maybe that's the real reason if was delayed.

Kanye shrug.

Back
Top Bottom