• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Finished geez you speed run it
I played all day Saturday and finished it today. There's still plenty for me to do post-game but I have other games that I want to play. I'll play it periodically and collect more power moons in between me playing other games.

I played all day Saturday and finished it today. There's still plenty for me to do post-game but I have other games that I want to play. I'll play it periodically and collect more power moons in between me playing other games.

Oh ok I gotcha. I have a hard time finishing games these days. I'm forcing myself thru my backlog smh

Damn nauwty had to get banned just as I read that Nintendo posted a $1 billion profit.

To think I thought Nintendo was going to go like Sega and quit and just make games.

Hey they must know something the other console makers don't.

Damn nauwty had to get banned just as I read that Nintendo posted a $1 billion profit.

To think I thought Nintendo was going to go like Sega and quit and just make games.

Hey they must know something the other console makers don't.
I could be wrong but I think make profit off of console/handheld they sell day one. Sony and MS take losses for a couple years I think. I'm sure that helps.

I could be wrong but I think make profit off of console/handheld they sell day one. Sony and MS take losses for a couple years I think. I'm sure that helps.
Yeah. Sony and MS don't look to make their money from console sales. Xbox live and PSN are the real money makers and Nintendo hasn't caught on yet. Digital game sales and microtransactions are making bank for the other console makers

What 4K TV (HDR10) are you guys pairing with your One X ? :nerd:

Currently got the Samsung MU7000 & Sony X800D in my sights.

What 4K TV (HDR10) are you guys pairing with your One X ? :nerd:

Currently got the Samsung MU7000 & Sony X800D in my sights.

I'm looking at the Sony x900e

the 7000 is cool but rather the 9000 just don't like the price of the 9000 lol

PUBG release date is 12/12/17. I would've preferred it to be sooner as I'm notninterested in COd this year but I guess I can wait

Back
Top Bottom