Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I like playing my FPS on smaller screens, like 26in. Do they even make/is the 4K difference even noticeable at that size?

I like playing my FPS on smaller screens, like 26in. Do they even make/is the 4K difference even noticeable at that size?
You'll see a difference with a 4k monitor it's not about the size of the screen for its benefit Monitors will always be better because the response time is much much lower.compared to TVs, 4k monitors are still priced at crappy 4k tv prices. I need a Tv anyway so imma get a tv and get a monitor once that market becomes more standard and prices come down

Hate physicals but these BF deals too sweet, haven't seen one actual good 4K TV on the flyers. Its all the crappy ones.

I'm also noticing this myself just a bunch of Samsung MU6300 being pushed (which doesnt have full HDR 10 capability)

So I might make that stop by Bestbuy soon or place that Amazon order.

I'm also noticing this myself just a bunch of Samsung MU6300 being pushed (which doesnt have full HDR 10 capability)

So I might make that stop by Bestbuy soon or place that Amazon order.
My gf best friend know someone in BB trying to see what he can do for a MU8000 series, if he can't hook it up crazy I may settle for a 7000 but those 6000 are straight garbage. I'm not as keen with the LG's they make good OLED's idk how they 4K's are, a lot of those on sale also. But literally every retailer I looked at today for BF is pushing Samsung 6K series, hopefully folks aren't buying those to game on because that's a major waste of money if they have a pro or X

My eyes must be broken lol not wowed
Not wowed but every game does look better. They need their settings updated for the 1080 but I tried a lot of games even dark souls 3. Theres def a difference and I streamed it to a couple people while I did and they saw it too
Cant wait for warframe to update next week
Gonna try one of my low-key favorite games ryse pretty soon

I played a bit more today. Got into a little 2K and I felt like I could see the improvement. One thing I specifically noticed was the detail in the floor panels under the light. Also started COD campaign and thought that looked really good as well. Could see the detail on faces down to the pores.

That said, I'm still not blown away. I don't really have a good basis as a lot of these games are relatively new and I didn't get a ton of time with them on my regular One. When I did play, I wasn't really looking for the details and stuff like I am now. I wish I didn't erase my regular One already and it wouldn't be a pain in the *** to hook it up and do a comparison that way.

IMG_20171109_072607.jpg
IMG_20171109_072551.jpg
IMG_20171109_072555.jpg

Besides Wolfenstein and Dishonored 2 DLC i really have no interest in any other games that released so far this holiday season.

Hmm that Walmart stuff is kinda tempting but I really hate Walmart especially on BF. SO far my list is

Target
Forza Horizon 3: $15
Assassins creed origins :$35
Skyrim :$15

Best Buy
Dragonball Xenoverse 2:$20

Walmart
Injustice 2 or MKX

Now I just need to see the Xbox live sales and whatever sale gamestop has going on

Do these video game sales usually go up online as well on BF?

Yeah but be prepared to wait for your order to process, Best Buy let’s elite members shop all Black Friday deals from like Monday.. so if your one of those you can get every game you want

Back
Top Bottom