Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Man gears looked absolutely stunning on the x

Hearing this tempts to go buy the xbox one x...but still need a 4k tv

Yeah but be prepared to wait for your order to process, Best Buy let’s elite members shop all Black Friday deals from like Monday.. so if your one of those you can get every game you want

Monday as in the week of black friday? Curious because I want mordor and injustice 2 :smile:

Last edited:
Ended up trading my original One in for an X this morning. One Gamestop was sold out but the other had one left so I got lucky.
Only on a 1080p TV, granted it's a very nice one, and I am running 2k and am still pretty pleased with the difference. Colors/Lighting look way better as well as little details. Excited to see how Skate 3 and Gears 3 benefit as well as Forza Horizons.
Plan on going 4k this winter, already picked up a PS4 Pro last year.

Anyway to change the housing of the Xbox black? I just ordered a white one, but everything else is black that I have so I’d like to change it if possible.

My gf best friend know someone in BB trying to see what he can do for a MU8000 series, if he can't hook it up crazy I may settle for a 7000 but those 6000 are straight garbage. I'm not as keen with the LG's they make good OLED's idk how they 4K's are, a lot of those on sale also. But literally every retailer I looked at today for BF is pushing Samsung 6K series, hopefully folks aren't buying those to game on because that's a major waste of money if they have a pro or X

aiming for MU8000 myself don't want to settle for the 7000
Those non-OLED LG are not the move,I haven't seen anyone recommend em.

http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/best/by-usage/hdr-gaming

http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/best/by-usage/video-gaming

Still wish there were more non third party games on Xbox's upcoming list to look forward too. Do think that's where Sony has the edge.

A lot of money for Respawn...

Didn't know they worked on Star Wars as well.

Interesting. Visceral (Dead Space and Hardline) was shut down and were suppose to make a Star Wars game as well.

lol @ this deal tho.

Lootfall incoming. Wonder what kind of experience Zampella will have with EA considering what happened between him and Activision.

Upscaled on PS4 pro

4k on Xbox one X
No 4k setup here so I could care less but I'm glad Xbox users have reasons to celebrate >D
Jk for anybody who gets in their feelings :nerd:

For real tho, I haven't touched D2 in weeks. WW2, AC: Origins and these future black friday games will keep me busy for a while.

Ps4 fanboys still posting comparison articles even though it’s common knowledge the 1x is stronger?

Can't believe EA's letting a wannabe skate game come out before Skate 4.

Kickstarter on 11/21 and will release on consoles eventually.

Ps4 fanboys still posting comparison articles even though it’s common knowledge the 1x is stronger?

Trying to validate their purchase. Same thing Xbone fans did when it released, saying the system had a secret chip or special mode that needs to be unlocked. :rofl:

Been in the both xb1 threads, read nearly every post. Never read one such thing and I'd challenge you to find at least two examples. Otherwise, you're making stuff up.
I'm not talking about here on NT that never happens here, but on Twitter and message boards during the Xbone's launch.

The PS thread has actually been pretty supportive of the One X since the release, I don't understand the complex the Xbox thread has with them and the incessant need to turn every thing into a battle/war

The PS thread has actually been pretty supportive of the One X since the release, I don't understand the complex the Xbox thread has with them and the incessant need to turn every thing into a battle/war
I throw jabs at a few guys here and there, mostly shottadru shottadru because we both understand it's just jokes. If you really beefing over PS/Xbox, you need some help :lol:

Back
Top Bottom