Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Nah I'm waiting to see if that patch coming soon fixes glitches. The frame rate fine? Heard there were issues

It’s good it’s decent it’s not like your twitching about... but I can see how much easier the game will be once it’s done and finished.

If you get easily upset at things like lag and stuff like that don’t get it now just wait..

It’s good it’s decent it’s not like your twitching about... but I can see how much easier the game will be once it’s done and finished.

If you get easily upset at things like lag and stuff like that don’t get it now just wait..
Lag can piss me off tho. In this day and age we shouldn't have it :/

I'll prolly pick it up soon

ahhh came in 2nd with the homies HNL HI HNL HI and @lpheat22 lastnight
it was a 3 v 3.

Lp went down first from the flank im pretty sure and then my stupid self thought i was still playing duty going out rambo style with no cover SMH. I winded up leaving HNL by himself and we ended up losing.

i should of never rushed, they had cover behind the damn rock still pissed at myself.

had me 5 kills tho. Wiped a team of 3 out from a jeep in one clip **** was epic

i couldnt record cause i was trying that stuff out i sent in here yesterday, sick lol

Man when you win though... joint is satisfying.

And you Def need to play together to win... because if we all weren’t on it our 4th man died in the first 5 mins of the game so it was 3 of us and we all went off. Like we really had to be on it to win, everybody was looking around corners, helping with med kits and bandages. Our third was pretty average so I can’t lie I used him as bait for the last kill because I knew the dude was gonna rush him and didn’t know where I was... lol

Best sale prices for on a headset? Still haven't bought one and kind of cheap with it as well.

Think someone recommended it here before, out of my price range.

Don't want to spend too much given most of my headphones or headsets break over time.

vYgPmI8.gif

Cop some Chinese ones off amazon then

I guess earbuds with mic is ok. I use to use them but I've had people tell me my output can be kinda low.

Last edited:
Think someone recommended it here before, out of my price range.

Don't want to spend too much given most of my headphones or headsets break over time.
You're not gonna find anything cheaper than $65 unless you cop some earbuds.

Was killing in Fortnite yesterday. Me and two of my boys won three in a row and 4 of 5. :pimp:

I copped an Xbox One S w/ Halo MCC and Halo 5 a couple days ago. This is essentially my first time owning a console since the OG Xbox Halo 2 days.

Any recommendations for games that can be had for cheap? Skimming the last few pages I see that PUBG is the biz right now but I don't think I'll be springing for XBL once my free trial ends.

I copped an Xbox One S w/ Halo MCC and Halo 5 a couple days ago. This is essentially my first time owning a console since the OG Xbox Halo 2 days.

Any recommendations for games that can be had for cheap? Skimming the last few pages I see that PUBG is the biz right now but I don't think I'll be springing for XBL once my free trial ends.
Another broke boi

Back
Top Bottom