Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I copped an Xbox One S w/ Halo MCC and Halo 5 a couple days ago. This is essentially my first time owning a console since the OG Xbox Halo 2 days.

Any recommendations for games that can be had for cheap? Skimming the last few pages I see that PUBG is the biz right now but I don't think I'll be springing for XBL once my free trial ends.

^ not even being funny but if you don’t plan on getting live I’d send the Xbox back for a ps4 way more single player games on it

lol mainly bought it for Halo and I have an XBL trial right now. Been playing Reach and I'm straight TRASH now. Might get live later but right now I'm straight with solo playing.

iYen iYen appreciate the suggestions.

I copped an Xbox One S w/ Halo MCC and Halo 5 a couple days ago. This is essentially my first time owning a console since the OG Xbox Halo 2 days.

Any recommendations for games that can be had for cheap? Skimming the last few pages I see that PUBG is the biz right now but I don't think I'll be springing for XBL once my free trial ends.

I'd check out Redbox.com, and buy some used games for dirt cheap around $5 to $15. Dark Souls 3, Doom, Madden 17, Deuce Ex, NBA 2K17 and a couple other games are like $5 each. But availability can vary by area. http://www.redbox.com/browse/for-sale-games#

I would know because I'm a broke boi. :smokin

They're old games (came out for 360), but check out The Orange Box and Portal 2.

The Orange Box has Half Life 2 (one of the greatest single player shooters of all time) and Portal 1 and you can grab it for like $15. Portal 2 is one of my favorite games ever and you can probably get that for like $15 as well.

They're old games (came out for 360), but check out The Orange Box and Portal 2.

The Orange Box has Half Life 2 (one of the greatest single player shooters of all time) and Portal 1 and you can grab it for like $15. Portal 2 is one of my favorite games ever and you can probably get that for like $15 as well.

I might have to cop. Always been interested in Half Life but never tried it out. I actually played through Portal on PC a few years back. Thanks for the suggestion

I might have to cop. Always been interested in Half Life but never tried it out. I actually played through Portal on PC a few years back. Thanks for the suggestion
No doubt.

Forgot to mention, but The Orange Box has both HL2 expansions too, so it's really like three games. For $15 that's unbeatable. I never played HL1 and really enjoyed HL2. And if you liked Portal even just a little bit, I'd def recommend grabbing Portal 2. Much bigger game and adds to the mysteriousness of the story while keeping the core gameplay.

JUST PRE ORDERED DRAGONBALL FIGHTER Z. GAME LOOKS MORE AND MORE AMAZING WITH EVERY FOOTAGE I SEE. SAW THEY JUST ADDED HIT, BEERUS AND GOKU BLACK TO THE ROSTER :nthat:. NOW THEY NEED TO ADD IN JIREN :nerd:

How am I suppose to know when or where to go when the map closes up in PUBG? Don't see myself on the map nor do I have any real idea on how to play the game.

How am I suppose to know when or where to go when the map closes up in PUBG? Don't see myself on the map nor do I have any real idea on how to play the game.

Press the menu button and the map comes up. What your running away from is the blue circle you want to always be in the middle of the white circle.

You know when it closes because they have a timer at the bottom left

It took me two games to figure out that the blue bar was only a timer... I thought it was my energy when running and the clock ticking down was just that.

Wearing a black trench coat got me some kills in PubG. I was laying in the shade of a tree and some dude walked up right next to me and didn’t even see me. Almost had another guy but he saw me last minute. Now whenever I see a trench coat I get it automatically.

Controls are kind of wonky, but the basics are easy to learn.

Just hope the update fixes a lot of the issues.

Press the menu button and the map comes up. What your running away from is the blue circle you want to always be in the middle of the white circle.

You know when it closes because they have a timer at the bottom left

I'd suggest against staying in the middle. Use the edges to your advantage.

Wearing a black trench coat got me some kills in PubG. I was laying in the shade of a tree and some dude walked up right next to me and didn’t even see me. Almost had another guy but he saw me last minute. Now whenever I see a trench coat I get it automatically.

Man if i didnt have my DVR off lolol damn i wish i had that recorded good times

I'd suggest against staying in the middle. Use the edges to your advantage.

I’m one of the realest dudes living. All I wanna do is fight.

And if your in the middle before everyone else... with a good spot your just gunning people down trying to get to the circle.. especially when the game is about to end

Back
Top Bottom