Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Been playing WWII the past two days. Outside of that: PUBG and jumping between Halo 5, Gears 4, Battlefield 1, Horizon 3, and 2K18.

The Old Blood and Lost Odyssey as far as SP games, which I need to finish to clear out my backlog.

Just bought Mafia III as well from GameStop.

My current rotation is

Arkham Knight, Halo 5, Halo: MCC, Forza Horizon 3+expansions, and Gears of War. I also have The Division but haven't played it yet.

After messing with PUBG for a bit I feel like it is mildly unplayable unless you have the One X. And if anyone is thinking about copping a $500 console just to play a $30 alpha smoothly, Microsoft finessing y’all foreal. Idk how that’s even a train of thought.

The idea of it is great and once the game is finished I imagine it’ll be phenomenal, but seriously the input lag and rendering issues combined with crashing really makes me think they should have at least worked those out before dropping it as a purchase on the Xbox. Free is one thing but a $30 game with those issues.. alpha or not.

As of now, the fun I get on FortNite makes me favor it over PUBG until they can fix the issues in some way.

After messing with PUBG for a bit I feel like it is mildly unplayable unless you have the One X. And if anyone is thinking about copping a $500 console just to play a $30 alpha smoothly, Microsoft finessing y’all foreal. Idk how that’s even a train of thought.

The idea of it is great and once the game is finished I imagine it’ll be phenomenal, but seriously the input lag and rendering issues combined with crashing really makes me think they should have at least worked those out before dropping it as a purchase on the Xbox. Free is one thing but a $30 game with those issues.. alpha or not.

As of now, the fun I get on FortNite makes me favor it over PUBG until they can fix the issues in some way.
It's playable, probably just not the most polished experience. Never gave Fortnite a chance just because I had my mind set on PUBG, but would like to know the differences outside of the crafting.

Last edited:
Checked out Mixer for the first time.
IMG_1178.jpg.png

q86myk6.gif

A

Disagree. Game is explicitly advertised as being in early access. You should know going in that there's going to be issues.

I bought the game back in April and have played it consistently since then ~130 hours. I've gotten more than my money's worth.

So because they say the game is “unfinished”, I should deal with rendering issues, input lag, terrible FPS on original Xbox One, and game crashing on a pretty consistent basis.. all while paying $30?

I’m saying I understand it’s not finished.. but if it’s this far out, why drop it? At least make it consistent and enjoyable. If FortNite wasn’t available I’d probably be playing this as much as you but with a similar concept and more stability available (regardless of what you think of its presentation), I don’t see how PUBG is worth $30 right now.

You’re paying to take part in what should have been done before even dropping to us as a free beta. Let alone a paid alpha at half the price of a full game.

So because they say the game is “unfinished”, I should deal with rendering issues, input lag, terrible FPS on original Xbox One, and game crashing on a pretty consistent basis.. all while paying $30?

I’m saying I understand it’s not finished.. but if it’s this far out, why drop it? At least make it consistent and enjoyable. If FortNite wasn’t available I’d probably be playing this as much as you but with a similar concept and more stability available (regardless of what you think of its presentation), I don’t see how PUBG is worth $30 right now.

You’re paying to take part in what should have been done before even dropping to us as a free beta. Let alone a paid alpha at half the price of a full game.

Don’t buy it/ play it.

Personally im having enough fun with it to justify my $30

I se both sides but i think what hes saying in a way is that its better to have the option to buy it for beta or wait it out for the completed game than to not havw any option at all

Depends on what kind of game you prefer, and at least from watching Fortnite streams, it's not exactly the same as PUBG.

Also have to wonder if BlueHole is a upstart game developer given everything that has taken place so far.

EDIT: Can't always wait on a MP game as well.

I bought it because it'll be worth 30 bucks at some point - but there are serious issues with the XBone port at this point.

It borders on unplayable on the OneS. Frame drops, server lag, glitchy, crashes.

It's bad.

It'll get there. But I agree with the sentiment that this wasn't even ready for 'early release'.

And that’s on One S.

Think about me on first gen.

You shouldn’t have to buy the latest console to properly run a paid Alpha in a stable state.

Back
Top Bottom