Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
And that’s on One S.

Think about me on first gen.

You shouldn’t have to buy the latest console to properly run a paid Alpha in a stable state.
no point in going back and forth man, they just dont understand the struggle we dealing with on the xbox day 1. I legit lag out of just about every game which is annoying but yet i do still enjoy the game tho no denying that its just a pain in the *** with wasted time.

The complaining is ALL OVER reddit as well, Everyday you can find 20+ post about crashing, Its actually getting worse

but the dudes who are rocking the Xbox one X you cant tell them nothing LOL they aint trying to hear ****

Lag is in any game, only 2 crashes between 30-40 matches, rubberbanding, frame rate, and slow texture loading is there, but nothing to the point to where the game is unplayable.

paid Alpha...

Fixed.

Y’all wanna run an alpha that should still be in studio.. by all means.

Y’all wanna drop it and make people pay $30 for it.. I don’t get that. It’d be one thing if it was free.

And all y’all saying it runs fine are misleading those still on the fence about purchasing.

Lag is in any game, only 2 crashes between 30-40 matches, rubberbanding, frame rate, and slow texture loading is there, but nothing to the point to where the game is unplayable.

I literally dropped into a town the other day and couldn’t go into a building I landed in front of because it was still rendering. :lol:

That's probably the biggest downside of the game if you don't own a One X, at least from I noticed so far.

i dont mind the rendering as much as the crashing. it takes maybe max 3 to 5 seconds for a building to render, if anything i walk thru the wall and jump to make sure i am thru.

on my end i literally crash if not every game it will be every other game. I cant record either because once my game crashes it dont allow you to record.

i crash parachuting down
i crash driving a car
i crash driving a buggy
i crash riding a bike
i crash spectating
i crash running
i crash loading the game back up

if yall dont believe me just add me as a friend and lets rock, youll see how annoying it becomes. I played with a few Nters and crashed plenty of times already

So because they say the game is “unfinished”, I should deal with rendering issues, input lag, terrible FPS on original Xbox One, and game crashing on a pretty consistent basis.. all while paying $30?

I’m saying I understand it’s not finished.. but if it’s this far out, why drop it? At least make it consistent and enjoyable. If FortNite wasn’t available I’d probably be playing this as much as you but with a similar concept and more stability available (regardless of what you think of its presentation), I don’t see how PUBG is worth $30 right now.

You’re paying to take part in what should have been done before even dropping to us as a free beta. Let alone a paid alpha at half the price of a full game.

I can't speak on the console experience because I own PUBG on PC. I guess my viewpoint is a little different because of Steam's Early Access Program. Early Access is essentially a pre-order that you can play. Of course, that area is muddy because a "full release" could happen in a month or even years.

Earlier in the year I did have problems, usually a crash or due, textures not loading in. But for me it probably took away 10-15 minutes of a 2-3 hr session with my squad.

All I'm saying is that you should know exactly what you're getting into purchasing an early access title. If you don't want to deal with the bugginess that comes with a game that is still in development - wait. It seems like 3 million people are okay with it's early access/game preview tag.

The amount of improvements the game has made in the past 7 months is astounding - and it's partly because so many people bought it even know it was still in Alpha (until 1.0).

I’m someone who updates to developer beta on my iPhone.. I play any Beta I can of games I want to purchase. Point is, I get it. I downloaded a work in progress.

I’m fine with kinks needing to be worked out but I feel like a paid alpha of this stature caught me off guard.

Then to find out it runs great on the X.. means it’s there but not for the OG box. Why? I paid the same price mane. I should be able to have somewhat the same experience just not 4K.. hell not even 60FPS. But make it stable and enjoyable to everyone IMO.

I’m on a 1MS monitor suffering from input lag on an original One, getting dumped on by some dude who has a X because he has 60FPS and runs smoother than me simply because he’s on a better console.

Would y’all classify that as Pay To Win?

Good for you bruh.

You just gon ignore my experience and Pizzo’s experience? :lol:

Are you on day one Xbox?

Fixed.

Y’all wanna run an alpha that should still be in studio.. by all means.

Y’all wanna drop it and make people pay $30 for it.. I don’t get that. It’d be one thing if it was free.

And all y’all saying it runs fine are misleading those still on the fence about purchasing.
This is nothing new...

I’m someone who updates to developer beta on my iPhone.. I play any Beta I can of games I want to purchase. Point is, I get it. I downloaded a work in progress.

I’m fine with kinks needing to be worked out but I feel like a paid alpha of this stature caught me off guard.

Then to find out it runs great on the X.. means it’s there but not for the OG box. Why? I paid the same price mane. I should be able to have somewhat the same experience just not 4K.. hell not even 60FPS. But make it stable and enjoyable to everyone IMO.

And I totally understand your frustrations. Console gaming is different I guess cause

better pc = better performance.

I do think it's also better than AAA's having a 2-3 day beta for preorders.

Last edited:
I play PUBG on OG Xbox One and it's not bad for me.

I've had matches crash but I was able to hop back in after restarting the game.

Haven't played any team matches only singles.

So then how are your responses in any way justifying the experience I’m having? :lol:

We’ve already all agreed it runs way better on the X. I’ve heard people say it’s at FortNite stable / feeling when on the X.. which is ironic because when playing PUBG I literally mumbled to myself about how I wish it would just run as smooth as FortNite.

I’m done complaining now.. I guess I got the short end of the stick and I’ll wait for the updates and stability to hopefully come. If not, I’m already copping the X in a few months.

So then how are your responses in any way justifying the experience I’m having? :lol:

We’ve already all agreed it runs way better on the X. I’ve heard people say it’s at FortNite stable / feeling when on the X.. which is ironic because when playing PUBG I literally mumbled to myself about how I wish it would just run as smooth as FortNite.

I’m done complaining now.. I guess I got the short end of the stick and I’ll wait for the updates and stability to hopefully come. If not, I’m already copping the X in a few months.

Shoulda traded in your day one and copped an X.

Good trade in deals especially with amazon before it dropped.

Yep.

It’s usually not an issue, except apparently for PUBG :rofl:

If it helps any my boy that I play the game with his use to crash all the time and after he uninstalled the game and reinstalled it with the new update he only crashes once in a while

Back
Top Bottom