• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I finally went a day without crashing

Update did wonders. Blue Hole killing it with 4 updates in as many weeks.

Still alil rubber banding and playdoh buildings but for the most part it deff improved overall

Was playing a BF4 server that apparently had no snipers as a rule. Some dude got mad and kicked me. I called him a ***** for it and now I’m communication banned for 24 hours smh

I'm just glad there's an option to turn the music off now, anything else is a bonus :lol:
I should be hoping on inalil after work if you on just send me a message.

i had like 10 ppl at one point in my chat i had mute dudes who werent playing Pubg last night lol

Looks like i’m not gonna finish the og dark souls since it’s being remastered. Dark souls 1 controls are sluggish.

Hopefully they just imported dark souls 1 into the dark souls 3 engine. Like what techland did for dead island.

Yup when you kill a guy and he has everything you need feels great. My favorite is sniping people and killing the next person who tries to loot their body.

Looks like i’m not gonna finish the og dark souls since it’s being remastered. Dark souls 1 controls are sluggish.

Hopefully they just imported dark souls 1 into the dark souls 3 engine. Like what techland did for dead island.
Sluggish? Yea if you're fat rollin like a goober

IMG_1477.PNG

Ill never use it maybe someone else will

Got a chicken dinner only wielding one molotov the last 10 minutes of a game :lol:
I don't know how I pulled it off :lol: Was in a team of 4, my 2 friends died pretty quick and the person that was a random in the group with no mic revived me then got clipped and it was just me for awhile at the end

Hopping on Fortnite now, going to see what's up with this one.

Watched a few YouTube gameplay, looks fun and seems more stable. I like playing PUBG when I get the chance, so we'll see how I like this co-op.

Back
Top Bottom