• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
its that trash vector it shoots so fast with such a short clip i hate it

looks like once you get comfy with the aiming and not having to ADS for close range you should be good.

my aim is basura :sick::smh:
need to tweak my sensitivity + master the controls aka play a lot & get into more engagements

lol the handguns suck man, only good if your at the start of the match and need a gun to kill fast when no one has any armor

Picked up a ghille suit and m24 sniper the other day. Final circle was in the grass and I just laid there picking dudes off with it. Had guys walking right by me and not noticing till I popped them. I’d down a guy and use him for bait and pop the teammate. Definitely going to try and go for the care package more often now.

I want to make a PUBG kill montage to Bruno Mars Finesse lol

Only played one match solo yesterday, pretty weak only did top 20.

Nothing better than thinking you got the drop on someone only to get killed from behind.

EDIT: Lag/Crashes seem to be ramping up in the last few days for me. Still playable, but seen better days.

Last edited:
Just got PUBG last night
Chicken Dinner'd on my 5th match today. Felt good man :lol:
Game is extremely fun

Just got PUBG last night
Chicken Dinner'd on my 5th match today. Felt good man :lol:
Game is extremely fun

What kind of Xbox you on? Day One, S, X?
Been thinking about getting it myself but I'm hesitant. I downloaded Fortnite the other day and I'm complete basura.

For me, it was well worth the purchase. The somewhat stealth element to the game makes it exciting.

What kind of Xbox you on? Day One, S, X?
Been thinking about getting it myself but I'm hesitant. I downloaded Fortnite the other day and I'm complete basura.

I'm on an X right now. Haven't got kicked out a game yet but I haven't played more than 5/6 hours. Def had a friend on an X get kicked out a game with me today which means you have to guard his stuck body until he reconnects to the game.
Apparently if you turn off your live recording it helps the game play smoother.

My girl was watching me play pubg one day and it had her on edge lmao. She was yelling out **** if she saw something and just really into the game it was funny

one of my boy just keeps pressing his left thumbstick down during a fight... and it just messes up everything.

For my guys with the One X is there any real difference between that and the S. This guy is selling his $300 and I’m thinking about jumping on it.

Caught #2 on a solo last night, I am so upset, dude wanted to hide behind a tree, he wasn't in the next circle however I should of just waited because he had to come to me anyway and with the circle damage he would of been easier to kill.

Back
Top Bottom