Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Damn, thank God the newer controllers have straight 3.5mm input.
Still like the convenience of changing volume on adapter rather than menus.

In other news my og x1 finally died r.i.p. we had a good run
tenor.gif

Still like the convenience of changing volume on adapter rather than menus.

In other news my og x1 finally died r.i.p. we had a good run
tenor.gif

Still have mine... haven't done the upgrade yet. The day 1 has gone strong... but I haven't been on it in awhile.

My gameboy (Nintendo Switch) has been getting run. Pooping and Skyrim for the win.

Still have mine... haven't done the upgrade yet. The day 1 has gone strong... but I haven't been on it in awhile.

My gameboy (Nintendo Switch) has been getting run. Pooping and Skyrim for the win.
Been on my ps4 heavy. Havent played my x1 in weeks. I think a storm we had last week did it in. Oh well its was a great 4 year run. Ill cop another one, probably a S. No need for a one x. I still owe you a game but you never said which one lol?

Damn, thank God the newer controllers have straight 3.5mm input.

Damn. I got the One S so I guess it doesnt come with the newer controllers?

Edit: Nvm got it. Not sure if Ill still get an adapter though, would be easier to control settings from that

Last edited:
Superb, very intelligent, very patient, tremendous accuracy, perfect use of the rocket launcher. Good Fortnite player overall. But only one real issue here. You're not playing against me. :smokin

lol thanks man appreciate that
we gotta link up and play some Duo or Squads

Wish i can find RPGs more but its very rare for me

lol thanks man appreciate that
we gotta link up and play some Duo or Squads

Wish i can find RPGs more but its very rare for me

Yeah same for me I hardly find the rocket launcher, but when I do :smh: I blow fools to the moon :lol:

In solo play I've always just been landing at tilted towers and go balls to the wall ninja style, and figured it's the only way I'm going to get better.

I saw ninja used that new bomb that sends you or the enemy flying :lol:

I picked it up, but didn't know what it was for.

Been on my ps4 heavy. Havent played my x1 in weeks. I think a storm we had last week did it in. Oh well its was a great 4 year run. Ill cop another one, probably a S. No need for a one x. I still owe you a game but you never said which one lol?

Lol nothing out yet.

I'll see what's coming up. All's well bruv.

Edit: Far Cry 5 works.

Headset recommendations? Off Amazon if possible :nerd: .

Late to the party but grabbed COD WWII yesterday and need a new headset.

Astro Gaming A40 or A50.

I've been using A40 since BO1 days and they're holding up great. Also just picked up WWII this weekend. Feel like there's way more campers than usual :lol:

Astro Gaming A40 or A50.

I've been using A40 since BO1 days and they're holding up great. Also just picked up WWII this weekend. Feel like there's way more campers than usual :lol:

$200+ :sick: no way am I dropping console-priced money on headsets :lol: .

$200+ :sick: no way am I dropping console-priced money on headsets :lol: .

Worth it imo. I even use them for music :lol: I've used cheaper headsets that last about a year or less. Might as well cop something good and save yourself money in the long run.

I bought the Astro A10 and couldn't be happier. Very well made, and does the job.

I don't think a $200-$300 headset like the A40 or A50 was warranted for my needs and the $40-$50 A10 was more than good for me.

I understand the more expensive headsets are superior with sound and all other bells and whistles, but honestly for me needs a headset just needs for me to communicate clearly, hear enemies footsteps in COD, call outs and communicate for Halo, footsteps/movement in Fortnite, and communication in Destiny.

I say base it on the games you play or type of games you will play and plan to pick up. I don't like wireless because you have to keep charging the headset so I preferred wired. Look at the games you play frequently and plan to play and base your decision off of that on which headset to buy or how much to spend.

I bought the Astro A10 and couldn't be happier. Very well made, and does the job.

I don't think a $200-$300 headset like the A40 or A50 was warranted for my needs and the $40-$50 A10 was more than good for me.

I understand the more expensive headsets are superior with sound and all other bells and whistles, but honestly for me needs a headset just needs for me to communicate clearly, hear enemies footsteps in COD, call outs and communicate for Halo, footsteps/movement in Fortnite, and communication in Destiny.

I say base it on the games you play or type of games you will play and plan to pick up. I don't like wireless because you have to keep charging the headset so I preferred wired. Look at the games you play frequently and plan to play and base your decision off of that on which headset to buy or how much to spend.

I hear ya on all that. TBH all I have is COD at the moment. I'm as casual a gamer as you'll ever meet.

If the majority of my friends didn't have Xbox I would make the switch to PS4 so I can have the same games + The Show. Hell, I still may wind up doing it soon enough.

Man, I remember playing cod religiously back in the day. The hours of playing :lol: Even tried to go pro but then life happened. Eventually stopped playing all together and sold my xbox.

But then copped the S this weekend. Looking forward to trying Fortnite.

Man, I remember playing cod religiously back in the day. The hours of playing :lol: Even tried to go pro but then life happened. Eventually stopped playing all together and sold my xbox.

My girl's brother downloaded Fortnite to my console last week, but I deleted it last night. Don't think I want to play and get sucked in :lol: .

When COD WWII starts to die out with my friends, I really may consider the switch to PS4.

What's your gamertag?

Back
Top Bottom