• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
loving this update. 60FPS is amazing

little lag but i see them are working on a fix real soon. Got legit no complaints about this new update they hit it out the park with this one
PUBG taking too long to improve itself. Competitors with bigger studios are and will do better

Think I'm about to pay for Fortnite for full game even though it's free.

So addictive and I haven't had fun like this since Halo 3, BLOPS2, and raiding in Destiny 1.

Anyone trying to run on Fortnite? Need my first W and these 2nd place finishes only to be killed by a dude in a pink suit is killing me.

Man I got so pissed at fornite with it's hit detection.

I will post the vid later, but I pumped this dude full of shots and was far away and his shotgun was causing damage and he ending up killing me I saved the clip and rewatched it like 5 times on I'm right on him with my reticle on my purple scar and not hits are connecting... I have a couple of clips like this too.

cali fresh cali fresh yeah the dude that killed me had the big head pink panther suit on.

I bought the season three battle pass yesterday for $25.

Also, as I continue with my ninja stalking :lol:

Yoooo... dude is now at 3 million subs on youtube in like 3 weeks time that's insane. Last week I told you guys he made it to 2 million in less than a week and now 3 million :smh:

Watching that dude play it's like he has game genie or something, and The Myth is nice too, but they have a huge advantage using a keyboard and mouse so they build in the bling of an eye. They should release custom button mapping for consoles and watch how everyone gets controllers with paddles and all that to build quicker.

Fortnite is blowing out every game at the moment it's crazy I think there's like 4-7 million playing on the weekend and the next closest game is in the barely hundred thousands. Game is addicting though because no matter how much BS deaths you get or die to, jumping into another game is so quick you're always like... just one more, last one then next thing you know you're headed to tilted towers :lol:

Just copped the pubg one s bundle at gamestop also preordered sea of thieves

Redownloading my games and also fornite now add me j killionaire

Fortnite is blowing out every game at the moment it's crazy I think there's like 4-7 million playing on the weekend and the next closest game is in the barely hundred thousands. Game is addicting though because no matter how much BS deaths you get or die to, jumping into another game is so quick you're always like... just one more, last one then next thing you know you're headed to tilted towers :lol:

Too real. I was up til 3AM playing with a couple of my boys.

I couldn't tell you what the update did, but I'm a lot better at the game. Still trash, but I can at least hold my own in a gun fight. Building still eludes me though.

Too real. I was up til 3AM playing with a couple of my boys.

I couldn't tell you what the update did, but I'm a lot better at the game. Still trash, but I can at least hold my own in a gun fight. Building still eludes me though.

Yeah I know building is harder on console with a controller, and if Epic just put the wall then the stairs that would help, but the first option is the wall then the flat platform then the stairs so you have to cycle through stuff to build and it's annoying.

I was watching a video of ninja and he was showing how his layout is on his mouse and he has three buttons on his mouse that is the wall, stairs and flat platform so that's a huge advantage too I thought these fools had to like press the keys on the keyboard to build :lol:

Another complaint I have is when you first land in sometimes it takes so long for my gun to load in or something. I always land in tilted towers and run to pick up a shotty or anything I can find in that open top building with the 4 metal a/c units at the top of it. I always land around the balcony before the top floor pick up a gun and run to the top floor because they person that lands up there has to break open the ceiling to get down and I pick them off, but sometimes I'm waiting for my weapon to load and it takes forever and other player also has no weapon in their hands yet they are shooting me :smh:

Not sure if it's lag or what but man I get so pissed especially because I have the jump on fools.

Watching that dude play it's like he has game genie or something, and The Myth is nice too, but they have a huge advantage using a keyboard and mouse so they build in the bling of an eye. They should release custom button mapping for consoles and watch how everyone gets controllers with paddles and all that to build quicker.
I don't understand how they haven't made console building like PC yet. It's as simple as pressing B to start building, and then assigning each structure to a certain button. LB/LT/RB/RT would work best imo.

I don't understand how they haven't made console building like PC yet. It's as simple as pressing B to start building, and then assigning each structure to a certain button. LB/LT/RB/RT would work best imo.

Yeah that's not a bad idea either. I like that idea a lot and the game is so popular you would think they capitalize and strike while the iron is hot.

I also wish there was a practice mode where you could practice building. When I start getting shot from behind I start panicking :lol: meanwhile you see dude like ninja start building towards whoever is shooting :lol: I'm not about that life yet I start panicking and most likely I die too.

Yeah that's not a bad idea either. I like that idea a lot and the game is so popular you would think they capitalize and strike while the iron is hot.

I also wish there was a practice mode where you could practice building. When I start getting shot from behind I start panicking :lol: meanwhile you see dude like ninja start building towards whoever is shooting :lol: I'm not about that life yet I start panicking and most likely I die too.
Yeah that's essentially how they do it on PC. They don't have to cycle through the different pieces and then press a separate button to place it. They just open up the editor and press one button to automatically place whichever tile they have assigned to that button.

The way I got better at building was to just not even worry about shooting when I got into gunfights. You'll die a lot and have to consciously tell yourself "don't shoot, build" for like an entire day :lol:. But when it starts coming naturally you'll be set. Most times all you need is a wall and a ramp to give yourself that extra bit of cover/high ground. Then just pop out and burst fire. Also gotta crouch while you shoot. That's almost as important as building. Shots are way more accurate. You watch these streaming dudes and they won't even fire until they're crouched :lol:.

Yeah that's essentially how they do it on PC. They don't have to cycle through the different pieces and then press a separate button to place it. They just open up the editor and press one button to automatically place whichever tile they have assigned to that button.

The way I got better at building was to just not even worry about shooting when I got into gunfights. You'll die a lot and have to consciously tell yourself "don't shoot, build" for like an entire day :lol:. But when it starts coming naturally you'll be set. Most times all you need is a wall and a ramp to give yourself that extra bit of cover/high ground. Then just pop out and burst fire. Also gotta crouch while you shoot. That's almost as important as building. Shots are way more accurate. You watch these streaming dudes and they won't even fire until they're crouched :lol:.

Will try out these tips this weekend, but until then it's balls to the wall for me :lol:

Landing at tilted clearing out my building and keeping it moving.

Does anyone play the single player I'm about to see what it's about later today when I get home.

Will try out these tips this weekend, but until then it's balls to the wall for me :lol:

Landing at tilted clearing out my building and keeping it moving.

Does anyone play the single player I'm about to see what it's about later today when I get home.

You mean the Save the World thing? I was able to play like the first mission randomly one day and it was interesting. Zombies coming from the storm, fortifying bases and whatnot. It's probably a good way of learning the game rather than the trial by fire in Battle Royale lol.

Wait, I got a Xbox One specifically for PUBG and everyone is jumping on Fortnite now?

Nooooooo.

Finally.
Capture+_2018-02-27-23-08-53.png

Back
Top Bottom