Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I need to get better at PUBG. I've only killed one person lol.
Have you tried watching Twitch streams. Its good to see how some good players handle fights so you can build strategy in your head. A lot of PUBG is spur of the moment decisions, you can flip situations if you get the right positioning.

I’ve killed two people a couple times, one time got down to like 25 but I never seen anyone the whole time lol

I recently got a Xbox this week I used the 30 day code that came with it, today I plugged in 3 month code and it says my gold expires 6/25 how is that possible ?

Have you tried watching Twitch streams. Its good to see how some good players handle fights so you can build strategy in your head. A lot of PUBG is spur of the moment decisions, you can flip situations if you get the right positioning.
Ahh thanks for the suggestion. I think I'll do that and see how others play.

I’ve killed two people a couple times, one time got down to like 25 but I never seen anyone the whole time lol

I recently got a Xbox this week I used the 30 day code that came with it, today I plugged in 3 month code and it says my gold expires 6/25 how is that possible ?
From what I read, since I got an xbox last week, is that the 30-day code can't be combined with additional codes.

So, I'm waiting till the initial 30 days ends before I enter my 3-month code.

really you got to drop into heavily populated areas to get better, I try to go military base as much as possible.

school has a lot of people too but I feel like the framerates are so bad there and it doesn't really have that much loot in my experience.

From what I read, since I got an xbox last week, is that the 30-day code can't be combined with additional codes.

So, I'm waiting till the initial 30 days ends before I enter my 3-month code.

Ok I’m dumb lol I just did the calendar math and the 3 months and 30 day code did stack lol

i know dudes were sick they couldnt get away from the rockets lolol

ive been cooking in this mode

Stick said it in here before but seriously make sure yall crouch and shoot at all times. it really helps

Ahh thanks for the suggestion. I think I'll do that and see how others play.
Dr Disrespect and Shroud are good 2 watch but PC is totally different than Xbox play but just keep playing bro you'll develop your style. Just analyze times you die and how you could of played it different so you can develop various approaches to fights. Im comfy enough now where I will land in heavy populated areas like School and jump right into the action. Been going crazy at Miltary Base in doubles or trip squad situations.

I really need to try pubg and fortnight. I was on fortnight before they had battle royal. I love the single player on fortnight.

Was playing doubles my partner got killed early in Chinki I’m riding to the Circle these dudes shoot at my then blow out my tire so I’m like bet let’s fight. Kill both of them.

Two bodies b4 them lol these after my partner died I kill the team that popped off and another random guy

Tend to take a slow approach when playing PUBG. Usually try to wait and catch the drop on someone.

I like finding SR and scopes in PUBG, and just camp on hills, mountains, or bushy areas. Sometimes I go Rambo tho lol

always see this dude going off in stone mountain's vids, didn't realize he had his own channel

dude is ****ing beast

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom