Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Man i work up until friday then i promised my wifes niece ill keep her son (he needs a male figure in his life smh) then i promised my wife id go to church with her ugh. I need to keep my mouth closed lol

Lmfao... I hear it dude. I'm doing the same with my nephew. It's getting bad with dude... just apart of the game bruv.

Been out of the gaming loop since the GTA with Gay Tony and the Lost and The Damned...so like 5+ years.

Thinking about getting an XBox ONE. What's an appropriate bundle for someone who just wants to play a few games?...GTA, Fortnite, Fifa, Skate. Low demand. No apps or any of that.

Yup becoming a dad cut into my gaming severely. I rarely get to play now. I realized games like the division where I need to get loot are bad for me since I can’t keep up. Last time I played my gear was badly outmatched by everyone else. At least with PUBG and Fortnite I can just jump in and out and it doesn’t make a difference.

85CC558D-9025-4238-B66E-813A35DCC956.jpeg

Been out of the gaming loop since the GTA with Gay Tony and the Lost and The Damned...so like 5+ years.

Thinking about getting an XBox ONE. What's an appropriate bundle for someone who just wants to play a few games?...GTA, Fortnite, Fifa, Skate. Low demand. No apps or any of that.

just get an S.

the bundle s consoles are 250 rn i got one a month ago and couldnt be happier, ill get an x or the newest gen when i have a 4k tv or monitor

yooo someone play sea of thieves with me lets get some gold.

Man this opening to Far Cry 5 is freaking crazy. I can't wait to discuss this game with everybody once they beat it.
One thing I will say about the Far Cry series is that they know how to make you feel bad towards the ending of all their games.

i never played a far cry game whats it about i see it on sale for around 35 on mercari disc only you got a lot of redbox sellers on there for new games

I started playing last night. The wife and daughter went to bed early so I played about an hour... opening is nice for sure. Very intense antagonist, love the story so far. Kind of reminded me of Red State (Kevin Smith movie) and Capt. Spaulding’s family. Interested in seeing where this goes...

It does play similar to 4, haven't gotten far enough to see the additional wrinkles they've put in.

i never played a far cry game whats it about i see it on sale for around 35 on mercari disc only you got a lot of redbox sellers on there for new games
Can't really explain the series other than it's an open world fps style game that will have you going "wtf" no matter what ending you get.

Back
Top Bottom