Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
plus it's a UBISoft game so the price will plummet. AC series, Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, etc. prices dropped within months of release.
Exactly what I'm waiting for. This or a B2G1 free from Target.

First time ever streaming over the weekend and had a max of 3 (thats nothing but thought it was cool) viewers at one time, if it was any of yall i appreciate it. i was down 12 one game in the 2nd and winded up cooking him by 20 in the 4th.

felt good putting on a show for people who were watching

First time ever streaming over the weekend and had a max of 3 (thats nothing but thought it was cool) viewers at one time, if it was any of yall i appreciate it. i was down 12 one game in the 2nd and winded up cooking him by 20 in the 4th.

Being on Steam is fun as hell. I never streamed, but I played Halo with a bunch of people that did, and it always made me more concious of what I did because you never wanted to play bad on steam. Same goes for playing against people who are streaming.

I'll definitely start streaming Halo 2 when it starts up. I've been on stream when there are over 1,000 people watching its definitely something else.

Last edited:

Seems like the people who interact and put on a show during their streams gets all the viewers

I'm wondering if i can carbon clone the internal HDD on to an SSD then mount the SSD to make the xb1 a bit faster...

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Boutta go pick up Watch Dogs. Keep hearing it's solid but not stellar but the only complaints I've heard are about the story and driving so if the gameplay is there I'm good with that.

Boutta go pick up Watch Dogs. Keep hearing it's solid but not stellar but the only complaints I've heard are about the story and driving so if the gameplay is there I'm good with that.

Story is good, loads of cut scenes when you start the game

Driving is probably the worst in any game every made though.

:smh:

Maybe it's just me but I can't get into games like watch dog. I usually find someway to spam in the game in a way that breaks the AI and just rush to finish it. At that point it becomes more of a chore than playing

Maybe it's just me but I can't get into games like watch dog. I usually find someway to spam in the game in a way that breaks the AI and just rush to finish it. At that point it becomes more of a chore than playing

Yea your supposed to be sneaky and quiet to do missions since there is so many ways to use hacking with your environment

I just use guns and get it done asap lol

Last edited:
Yea your supposed to be sneaky and quiet to do missions since there is so many ways to use hacking with your environment

Exactly, with games like this it's about finding ways to break the AI. There's always a way to do it

Everyone said this game was gonna compete with GTA

:lol:

Pls come out on next gen R*

GTA's problem is that things are either too easy or impossible with the missions. I get more run running from the police than doing the missions anyway :lol:

When it comes to that GTA beats all

I don't get the hype that surrounds GTA at all. I'm sure the same can be said about majority of the games that I love. I beat GTA V and I was like ok, cool. I moved on to something else afterwards, I wasn't about to stick around and wait for them to fix the MP. There just wasn't a wow factor for me.

I don't get the hype that surrounds GTA at all. I'm sure the same can be said about majority of the games that I love. I beat GTA V and I was like ok, cool. I moved on to something else afterwards, I wasn't about to stick around and wait for them to fix the MP. There just wasn't a wow factor for me.

Nah man it was fun when the MP was working, riding around with your friends doing glitches and everything

Took up hours of the day just doing random stuff like trying to get Jets.

For me, after San Andreas everything was already done before. Never cared for the story's at all. All the other games were just skin overhauls IMO

How yall liking Watch Dogs those who copped? Have you done the Spider Tank yet? It's mad fun lol 

I want to try the team based online modes. Add me if you haven't already GT Shotta Messiah.

Sneaking is more fun. I had mad goons and a chopper after me walked right out the section without 1 bullet being fired. The game is unique cuz in most situations you have a choice depending on your playing style. I hate when im forced to do stealth when I dont want 2

Nah man it was fun when the MP was working, riding around with your friends doing glitches and everything

The MP seemed like it could be great when they first revealed it. I had high hopes for it but it was so broken that I just had moved on to something else. I said if it were to release for next gen that I'd cop again but I doubt it now, not for $60 anyway. Now if they somehow released the MP as seperate title then I'd probably cop that.
For me, after San Andreas everything was already done before. Never cared for the story's at all. All the other games were just skin overhauls IMO
Yeah agreed. I loved SA. It was like a movie, the story was so well told. GTA IV I never finished but from what I played I could tell it wasn't as good as SA and GTA V was just meh to me. Not saying it was bad by any means but I felt like I beat it just to say "I beat the new GTA".

I do wish we could some news on a new Red Dead though, I thought that was a lot better than GTA IV and V.

Watch Dogs multiplayer looked like it wasnt going to grab me from the jump. Same with GTAs multiplayer, I cant get into it at all.

The MP seemed like it could be great when they first revealed it. I had high hopes for it but it was so broken that I just had moved on to something else. I said if it were to release for next gen that I'd cop again but I doubt it now, not for $60 anyway. Now if they somehow released the MP as seperate title then I'd probably cop that.
Yeah agreed. I loved SA. It was like a movie, the story was so well told. GTA IV I never finished but from what I played I could tell it wasn't as good as SA and GTA V was just meh to me. Not saying it was bad by any means but I felt like I beat it just to say "I beat the new GTA".

I do wish we could some news on a new Red Dead though, I thought that was a lot better than GTA IV and V.
RDR was good but a lot of it was kinda the same ol same ol
ride from 1 side of the map to the other
either shoot and kill
or protect someone end mission

i DID like the zombie survival online mode though
i liked that gun the blunderbuss
got gta 5 on release date
havent played since like the end of oct
didnt finish the game yet
it was fun though and good game just idk
cant explain why i havent went back

Last edited:

Exactly, with games like this it's about finding ways to break the AI. There's always a way to do it
Is this how you guys play your MGS titles and how you played TLoU?  
sick.gif

Is this how you guys play your MGS titles and how you played TLoU?  :x
i hate that sneaky stuff im going in guns blazing :lol:

Mgs1 no because you almost had no choice but to sneak. The others? :pimp:. Maybe it's the fighting game side of me coming out but I always try to find a way to break the AI. They have to follow a pattern

i hate that sneaky stuff im going in guns blazing :lol:

They give me a gun and expect me not to shoot

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom