Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Did matchmaking improve at all? Fiendin to play when I'm done work.

It doesn't appear so. But its been mostly a non-issue because NT has been having a decent turnout that allows us to play customs. I'll be on at 3:30 after class until about midnight.

It doesn't appear so. But its been mostly a non-issue because NT has been having a decent turnout that allows us to play customs. I'll be on at 3:30 after class until about midnight.

yeah I was the host for the NT games we played earlier

we was running 5 on 5

im currently eating some Chipotle then im gonna hop back on im sure by this evening all of niketalk will be in one big custom game like last nights game of lockout :smokin

add me: Danny Ocean Jr

Damn AC Unity is getting trashed by the review sites. Not a good look UBIsoft. They better come correct with FC4.

we was running 5 on 5

im currently eating some Chipotle then im gonna hop back on im sure by this evening all of niketalk will be in one big custom game like last nights game of lockout :smokin

You watching that movie while eating the Chipotle? :nerd:

Last edited:
Holy crap you know what I just realized? Theres no way the servers are getting fixed today. Most people haven't even been able to get the game yet because of work, etc. Tonight is when everyone will be crushing the servers. Its only going to get worse :x

The progress of all my locked achievements has been reset to 0%. :smh:

Anyone one else having this problem?

Last edited:
My game got to 21% quick as hell, and has now been stuck there for like an hour :rolleyes. I guess I'm not missing out on much since the servers are jammed up.

Man this Legendary campaign is ridiculously hard. I hate not having ADS, I don't even feel like I'm doing damage.

we was running 5 on 5

You're fired. We had like 3 games where you forgot to turn on BR start :lol:

That lag in H2 Classic tho

I haven't played a Halo since the first one.

Told myself I was gonna play through all 4 campaigns.

Yeah how about no

MM still not working 
mean.gif

You haven't experienced true fear until you play Halo 1 on legendary and an invisible sword guy is running right at you :rofl:

Am I the only one who feels MM is worthless with ranks? I hate playing for essentially nothing

Back
Top Bottom