Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Nt'ers verdict is a positive one on the X1, then? Was going to keep up with this thread but I missed yesterday and its 360 posts deep. :lol: :x

Last edited:
Bad Religion Bad Religion

My verdict is definitely positive. I do own both consoles and can't say one is better than the other by any means. What I can say is that both are very good at what they're capable of doing. I love the Dual Shock 4 and the UI of the PS4 is clean and simple. I also love the streaming feature as it's so easy to use and works seamlessly.

With the X1, I love the voice commands, especially the ones that I'll actually use regularly. I don't have a problem with the Kinect not picking up my voice and the commands are simple enough for me to have picked them up in a day of use. The feed that they added to the Friend's List is a nice touch as is the ability to record and share clips. Snap is another great feature and I can see this being used often on weekends with college football and NFL games.

Overall, it works great for me and I don't have much negative to say about the X1 or PS4 other than that I wish both came out with stronger launch titles. It looks like this generation of gaming will be great for both consoles and I can't wait to see what the next decade brings us.

Last edited:
Bad Religion Bad Religion

My verdict is definitely positive. I do own both consoles and can't say one is better than the other by any means. What I can say is that both are very good at what they're capable of doing. I love the Dual Shock 4 and the UI of the PS4 is clean and simple. I also love the streaming feature as it's so easy to use and works seamlessly.

With the X1, I love the voice commands, especially the ones that I'll actually use regularly. I don't have a problem with the Kinect not picking up my voice and the commands are simple enough for me to have picked them up in a day of use. The feed that they added to the Friend's List is a nice touch as is the ability to record and share clips. Snap is another great feature and I can see this being used often on weekends with college football and NFL games.

Overall, it works great for me and I don't have much negative to say about the X1 or PS4 other than that I wish both came out with stronger launch titles. It looks like this generation of gaming will be great for both consoles and I can't wait to see what the next decade brings us.

+1 Great post. Sony and Microsoft both made great consoles last gen. Looks like the same this gen.

hmmm. think im going to go pick up nba2k14 and bf4 today. my 2nd gift card came in. 

Add Me.... Pkasso10 

I never played BF in my life so need some cool people to grow into the game with. 

The analog stick works fine
laugh.gif

How come you guys won't add me? Ohleo MK
adding u now. 

Don't know if this belongs here. Just got the XBOX One. I wanted to take advantage of Best Buys gift card deal for the trade in but when I went the "system was down". Any good places to trade it in and get a decent return?

D-D-D-DEAL BREAKKKERRRR

that sucks. KI looks like a ton of fun, but I can't justify dropping damn near 800 bucks to play it.

Not worth 20 IMO or buying a system for. You'll be board in a week tops. Just no verity. D pad is BEYOND HORRIBLE, and playing with the stick is just an added level of unnecessary difficulty

Last edited:
Forza while watching NFL.

Also debating if I should pop open this 2k.

I been getting nervous every time I take out or put in a disc thinking it's gonna make that gjeisjsvvwusbfnwksgdvevjsjzbdve noise eating my ****

Last edited:
Was just about to cop a Xbox one on cl just to play KI. Couldn't drop the $650 after I just copped the ps4

Back
Top Bottom