Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
For me KI is kinda running it's course. They need to complete change the match making and party up mode. It's horrible

Okay I got everything good now...

Problem was actually the HDMI cable from the TV is was loose or something and that's why the I was having problems.

Titanfall is loading up now and downloading.

Yo I was cheezing like a MF'er when I booted this **** up and started talking to it and then when I didn't have to redeem my code I just hold up the QR code and everything was recognized I was on some 8) happy as hell I can be even more lazy now and not type it in :lol:

This system is ****nit so far... but - - - - -

Not feeling this controller in my hands at all at all...

360 contoller > hand of god himself

I wish they would release a classic controller or some crap or let the 360 controller be backwards compatible or something.

Is the scuf controller more like the 360 controller or something?

I will hold off final judgement until I use the controller in game and when/if I play COD.

I don't like where/how the positioned the two top rubber bumper shoulder buttons... not the trigger buttons.

It's the same controller but it has paddles on the back.

Playing TF. ..

Hit me up on live if you wanna roll

Don't have a party up yet.

Trying to hit gen3 tonight. :evil:

First Post...Just went ahead and jumped on the $450 Titanfall Bundle at walmart...looking for some people to run with...follow me and I'll follow back

GT- Odismic

Playing TF. ..

Hit me up on live if you wanna roll

Don't have a party up yet.

Trying to hit gen3 tonight.
devil.gif
3 is SOOOO Wack.

The problem is not killing 50 pilots w/ the satchel bombs. It's using the weak Plasma gun. Not only do you gotta use it but you gotta kill 50 titans with it. The issue is sometimes you aren't the only one shooting at a Titan and you may not get credit for the kill.
mean.gif
  I got so many Titan assists or I would die right before I kill them. Because it only holds 5 or 6 rounds.

So you could potentially average 1 titan kill per match or none. (as far as credit goes towards REGEN)

Last edited:
Gonna hit up some TF for a bit when I get off work today.. it's been a few days since I been on it.

For TF add me if you wanna run i usually have a pretty good t3 or 4 guys online to run with too so anyone can join in GT:Brutalkidalex

Working on making my own scuf. Messed up and put the holes too low the first time, got everything in place now. Just need to make the paddles 
smokin.gif

I really need to find time for TF. Everytime Im in this thread at work, I swear Im gonna play when I get home but then I turn on FF X HD
laugh.gif

I really need to find time for TF. Everytime Im in this thread at work, I swear Im gonna play when I get home but then I turn on FF X HD :lol:

Really wish FFX and FFX2 HD went to 360/XB1...

I loved those games on PS2 :lol:

Oh well :frown:

Last edited:
I really need to find time for TF. Everytime Im in this thread at work, I swear Im gonna play when I get home but then I turn on FF X HD :lol:
This.. Been playing this free game on my computer by blizzard called hearthstone. It's a card game and silly as hell but I been on it like crack :lol: and ss got to 25% or so

Really wish FFX and FFX2 HD went to 360/XB1...

I loved those games on PS2
laugh.gif

Oh well
frown.gif
It's addicting bruh. I t was my favorite game on PS2 and I can't seem to stop playing. I had about 5 hours in leading up to Friday, Im at 25 hours now
laugh.gif

This.. Been playing this free game on my computer by blizzard called hearthstone. It's a card game and silly as hell but I been on it like crack
laugh.gif
and ss got to 25% or so
Yeah I wanted to pick up SS but I still need to beat the first two games. I booted up the first one last night and it looked terrible compared to to part 2
laugh.gif
 SS looks great though, hoping to catch a B2G1 free deal so I can pick up ISS and MGS along with something else

I noticed there is a Titanfall challenge to get to level 50 by the end of the month. Do we even get anything for it?

Back
Top Bottom