Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Just turned on my PS4, trying to get my backlog down, haven't touched this thing in weeks, downloading updates for days. I wanna play COD tho :frown:

Just started a nice session with Pizzo and his boys smh. HC Search is really back fellas!

Damn I just imagined you pressing the on button on the PS4 and immediately dust blew out the back where the fan is. :lol:

Sounds like a good deal, but I have a strong feeling it will be free via Gold membership next year. Maybe.

Last edited:
I'm sticking with halo for now if best but finally has my controller and they promised me a gift card I'll use it to get fallout instead of black ops

:pimp: Ithey don't know what to do with me

Sick clips. Very rare. you better than me
no problem a man admits when someone is better and you and you're better than me no question
thanks bro appreciate the compliment

Lmaoo funny part is, you beat me to doing what I originally was gona do. Idk how you knew. Maybe it was coincidence.

Lol dabootywarrior out here sonning dudes
Lmaoo I'm just doing the Lord's work.

Just got my copy of Fallout. Skipped the whole line of everyone outside with tickets. Walked in like a boss. Gamestop employee said "You have to wait outside until we call you in". I politely replied "Nah, you wait outside until I call YOU in". Then I took it upon myself to check out a copy of Fallout 4. I then told everyone else waiting that all copies were sold out and made the employee close down the store.

How'd it go with getting yall copies?

no problem a man admits when someone is better and you and you're better than me no question

Lmaoo funny part is, you beat me to doing what I originally was gona do. Idk how you knew. Maybe it was coincidence.

Not t sure what part but add me so we can make people rage Gt Paniicss

Not t sure what part but add me so we can make people rage Gt Paniicss
ighttt

Fallout 4 is the truth.

You CAN play it like a shooter.
smokin.gif

Just got my copy of Fallout. Skipped the whole line of everyone outside with tickets. Walked in like a boss. Gamestop employee said "You have to wait outside until we call you in". I politely replied "Nah, you wait outside until I call YOU in". Then I took it upon myself to check out a copy of Fallout 4. I then told everyone else waiting that all copies were sold out and made the employee close down the store.

Did you come in with a tank top and wear a black durag? Maybe they thought you were Tyrone and you wanted to **** somebody wife.

All I did was pre-order from Dell, get a free $25 gift card promo, and get free 2 day shipping the day before it releases and get it the next day.

Last edited:
It's a shame it has taken me this long to play Tomb Raider. I must've been under a rock since 2013. This is game is amazing. I thought I was nearing the end of the story and it just suddenly swerved on me. I think I might like this more than Uncharted, with Uncharted 2 being the exception.

It's a shame it has taken me this long to play Tomb Raider. I must've been under a rock since 2013. This is game is amazing. I thought I was nearing the end of the story and it just suddenly swerved on me. I think I might like this more than Uncharted, with Uncharted 2 being the exception.

Tomb raider definitely came correct. I played it on 360 then on xb1 and was happy both times. Will get the sequel when I get a buy 2 get 1 offer

Did you come in with a tank top and wear a black durag? Maybe they thought you were Tyrone and you wanted to **** somebody wife.

All I did was pre-order from Dell, get a free $25 gift card promo, and get free 2 day shipping the day before it releases and get it the next day.
Oh ok, almost as good as mine. I only paid $30 for it.

And no, I came in in a prom tuxedo.

Tomb raider definitely came correct. I played it on 360 then on xb1 and was happy both times. Will get the sequel when I get a buy 2 get 1 offer

I f wit tR...the first one surprised me when my ignorant homie liked it, I tried it. It just gives me motion sickness. Only time I didn't feel sick was fighting scenes or shooting.

#bronx

I will have to pull that trigger on Dark Souls 2 @CenTex HOGG  on Black Friday. I am on the hunt for a TV so I'm at work looking at the leaked ads.

Last edited:

$150. 49 inch tv. This is how i spend money i dont need to spend. How can anyone pass up on a deal like that. Screw all that smart tv stuff thats what the xbox 1 is for anyway
Might as well cop a gaming monitor for that price, Those dirt cheap TVs are from trash companies. Its a flat screen with tube TV quality.

Just peeped it's the Toshiba, personally still wouldn't do them. I am a Samsung or Sony TV guy. I have been considering Vizio's too now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom