Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

May have to go with Tomb Raider and NFS for this. Any B2G1 deals coming up though? I kinda wanna pick up that Transformers game too.

I think I'm gonna return my halo to GameStop in exchange for call of duty.
The current deal at Best Buy is essentially a buy 1 get 1 1/2 off for certain items so I can get halo and tomb raider from BB for like 75 after my gamer club discount. Then I'd only have to focus on nfs on Black Friday which should be simple.

Last edited:
does anyone have a PERSONAL top 5-10 things that you do or can do with your Xbox.

Im still learning how to even use this thing. dont know the good apps or anything to use either.

let me know fellas!

Who is doing Battlefront? Not much talk on this thread other than Memph.

I talked about it dating to last year man.
I will be on it day one! Can't wait to hear that glorious music with the Pew Pew Pew and death cries from rebel scum through my surround sound.
Pre-loaded Fallout 4 as well, can't wait to get off and put some hours into it today.

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone have a PERSONAL top 5-10 things that you do or can do with your Xbox.

Im still learning how to even use this thing. dont know the good apps or anything to use either.

let me know fellas!
If you're into anime they have crunchyroll, also streaming services like Crackle HBO Go, Fitness Apps if you want to work out and have a Kinect.

I actually used Skype on my Xbox last night, you can snap it can video chat while gaming also.

Generally I just game and stream on twitch sometimes on mine. They have mad apps tho, WWE app is popular amongst my friends also.

let me know fellas!

I mainly use:
HBO Go
Amazon
Netflix
NFL Sunday Ticket/Fantasy Football
YouTube
Pandora
WWE Network

Just got my copy of Fallout. Skipped the whole line of everyone outside with tickets. Walked in like a boss. Gamestop employee said "You have to wait outside until we call you in". I politely replied "Nah, you wait outside until I call YOU in". Then I took it upon myself to check out a copy of Fallout 4. I then told everyone else waiting that all copies were sold out and made the employee close down the store.

How'd it go with getting yall copies?

#bronx

This man knows.

I bought my girl a 32" Vizio 2 months ago.

[URL=http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_14471580534979&key=0037f55eba819cad0887aea796bcf994&libId=igtccsqm01002au6000DA7q2dmbc6&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fniketalk.com%2Ft%2F568750%2Fofficial-xbox-one-won-thread-halo-5-guardians-live-elite-controller-sold-out%2F40080%23post_24512988&v=1&out=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2Fcvxbj2bZYl&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fniketalk.com%2Fusers%2Fsubscriptions%2Findex%2Fview%2Fthreads&title=OFFICIAL%20XBOX%20ONE%20(WON%20%3B)%20)%20THREAD%20%7C%20HALO%205%20GUARDIANS%20LIVE!%2C%20ELITE%20CONTROLLER%20SOLD%20OUT!%20-%20Page%201337&txt=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2Fcvxbj2bZYl]Best buy BF
https://t.co/cvxbj2bZYl

Need for speed for the low :pimp:

May have to go with Tomb Raider and NFS for this. Any B2G1 deals coming up though? I kinda wanna pick up that Transformers game too.

I think I'm gonna return my halo to GameStop in exchange for call of duty.
The current deal at Best Buy is essentially a buy 1 get 1 1/2 off for certain items so I can get halo and tomb raider from BB for like 75 after my gamer club discount. Then I'd only have to focus on nfs on Black Friday which should be simple.

You getting NFS? Been wack since UG2 smh

let me know fellas!
This is what my friends told me:

Double tap Xbox button to snap. That's how you access friends, messages, etc in game.

Tap home then tap again once home to see battery level.

To sync to your TV, go to settings, one guide and tv, set up tV.

Send a $50 XBOX gift card to TimShepard and you unlock a special achievement:

100G "Sucka": You just got got.[/url]

Who trying to hook me up wih they Verizon Fios? I haven't watched Martin or WAyan Bros in months smh. No Everybody Hates Chris.

I'm the only person who uses their XBOX for strictly gaming lmao.

Last edited:
Of course I'm getting need for speed, Fleece just like I watch every fast and the furious.
It's cheesy but completes me every release :lol:

Fallout 4 is now applicable to the 2 for 3 deal at target just ordered mine for pick up today

let me know fellas!

The internet app can stream any video broadcasting with HTML5. So any website you can find that streams their videos using HTML5 can be watched on the app

Of course I'm getting need for speed, Fleece just like I watch every fast and the furious.
It's cheesy but completes me every release
laugh.gif
Last one I played was....I forgot but the leader had that Blue and White BMW. I remember having HOt Pursuit 2, racing lambo cop cars and what not. Good times.

Still trash now, though. Don't buy that game. Don't live your life like that. 
roll.gif

It's cheesy but completes me every release :lol:
Last one I played was....I forgot but the leader had that Blue and White BMW. I remember having HOt Pursuit 2, racing lambo cop cars and what not. Good times.

Still trash now, though. Don't buy that game. Don't live your life like that. :rofl:

Hey hey just worry about that destiny level and let me channel my inner ricer bruh :pimp:

Wait explain this again... I lost you.

Plug your chromecast in the Hdmi port and now it'll act as a "tv"

From there you can stream supported apps from any phone android or iPhone just (play music,twitch,YouTube etc) need the chromecast app

In this case I use my ipad sit it nicely on my xbox so I can switch my playlist on the fly no switching from app to app on the box

You can also stream your chrome browser from a laptop or desktop making the xbox browser obsolete imo

It's cheesy but completes me every release
laugh.gif

Still trash now, though. Don't buy that game. Don't live your life like that. 
roll.gif
Hey hey just worry about that destiny level and let me channel my inner ricer bruh
pimp.gif
The level is where the level needs to be after last night. lmao.

YO WE NEED A NEW BURNOUT. Like Burnout 3: Takedown, I couldn't rock with Paradise, it was confusing. But I know it got great reviews.

The series is done with, but damn. It was actually GOOD.

Same with Bully. What ever happened to Bully 2? SMH

Last edited:
If you're into anime they have crunchyroll, also streaming services like Crackle HBO Go, Fitness Apps if you want to work out and have a Kinect.

I actually used Skype on my Xbox last night, you can snap it can video chat while gaming also.

Generally I just game and stream on twitch sometimes on mine. They have mad apps tho, WWE app is popular amongst my friends also.

I thought I was trippin when I seen Skype under your GT yesterday....I was thinkin what shotta got goin on over there lol.

Wait explain this again... I lost you.
Plug your chromecast in the Hdmi port and now it'll act as a "tv"

From there you can stream supported apps from any phone android or iPhone just (play music,twitch,YouTube etc) need the chromecast app

In this case I use my ipad sit it nicely on my xbox so I can switch my playlist on the fly no switching from app to app on the box

You can also stream your chrome browser from a laptop or desktop making the xbox browser obsolete imo
Ahhh gotcha. Dope workaround.

Getting a Digital copy of fallout and preloading it before midnight then playing was my best investment. This game is serious

Back
Top Bottom