Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I dunno why y'all just post codes in here... it signs make more sense to just say what you have and send it to people in the thread rather than a random lurker getting it
that's why I pm people I like for deals I've found and stuff after a shoe release. Lurkers are scum

$60~
2tb wd portable hdd
m.staples.com/2TB-USB-30-External-Hard-Drive/product_1140622

Finally got around to playing The Witcher 3's Dlc
Blood & Wine>>>>
Amazing
Forget the name of the other one ATM but wtf is up with that toad??
Can't beat that mofo lol

What they are saying is Kamiya stepped away for mental health reasons and when he came back the game was severely behind schedule

MS should just team up with From Software and give Xbox its own Souls IP similar to Bloodborne. These games are too addicting :smokin

sucks to see development on scalebound cease. i was looking forward to seeing what the game had to offer

I wasn't too interested in it hut it sucks for those who were. I've said it before but I think Platinum is overrated. They're definitely hit or miss.

I wasn't too interested in it hut it sucks for those who were. I've said it before but I think Platinum is overrated. They're definitely hit or miss.
I wouldn't say they are overrated but there is a clear difference in quality from their works depending on certain IPs they work on

I wouldn't say they are overrated but there is a clear difference in quality from their works depending on certain IPs they work on
I'll agree to that. Bayonetta is dope, Vanquish too. Then you have that Turtles in Manhattan game :lol:

I'll agree to that. Bayonetta is dope, Vanquish too. Then you have that Turtles in Manhattan game
laugh.gif
that game was bad as soon as they said no local co-op

Back
Top Bottom