XI/XII package?

Hmmmm Yes this has been said many times here .. Not sure if is true or not but thats what everyone is expecting along with the release day of nov-dec I believe.... Good Timing ...

its gonna be a nice pack i like the choice of the XIIs. If they were 45 spacejams it would be an amazing pack.....doubt it tho

ahhh wat makes me happy is, that the availability of each pack doesnt change, but wat changes is the demands. but hopefully i get my hook up and im set. thiswill be epic.maybe

This may be the 45th post I've seen regarding this package lol I'm not knocking this one or any of the others though..

OBVIOUSLY, one of the more popular packs to be "Counted-Down". I'm really glad they're bringing the OG White/Red XII's because some ofthe other XII Retros were disappointing (see White/Graphite), and it was one of the best colorways to drop! Definitely White/Red > Black/Red ANY DAY.

As for the Space Jam's.. JAM! We got a winner! Would have preferred Concord's (Beat my pair up 4 years ago
tired.gif
) But I'm very content because not alot of people have them.

And when it comes to release day... I Can Hear A "LLLET'S GET READY TO RUMMBLE!!!!" because fights are more than likely to occur..

Originally Posted by uKnoWmy M O

Originally Posted by bird junior23

Second best XII's... Obsidians should release instead!!!

indifferent.gif

Well I like them cause they are different. But your opinion is your own as is mine but please don't give me a stone face it hurts my feelings
frown.gif

Obsidians are fire...my 2nd favorite next to the black/white/reds or "playoffs" or whatever we're suppose to call them this week.

Ya im exited about Space Jams, but i would have liked to see obsidians or taxis instead of those white/red 12s, im disappointed since the 12s are my fav Js butthose white/red are my least fav color way.

Originally Posted by EMac291

Ya im exited about Space Jams, but i would have liked to see obsidians or taxis instead of those white/red 12s, im disappointed since the 12s are my fav Js but those white/red are my least fav color way.

NO ONE likes da obsidians, da taxi's already dropped lowtop....let dudes live wit da white and red XII's

I honestly believe it will be the concords and taxi's. In the DVD that comes with the XXIII's, they randomly show those two shoes as if they arehinting at something.

^ yep anything can change at anytime, as long aint no Obsidians 12's(not feelin em) or any black/reds 11's(11's or 12's) im straight.

tha2one wrote:
^ yep anything can change at anytime, as long aint no Obsidians 12's(not feelin em) or any black/reds 11's(11's or 12's) im straight.

Word. My exact thoughts. This is the reason why I do not want this pack to release in December as JB will probably release a black/red shoe to continue thepattern of black/red shoes released during the holidays, and I sure as hell don't want Obsidians
laugh.gif
smh.gif
if they do.

Dnice, the shoes they showed in the DVD are the ones JB produced for the Katrina auction/XX3 unveiling display.That doesn't necessarilymean those are the shoes that will release.

I was told by a good source a few months back off niketalk that the space jams are gonna be a low top.

Back
Top Bottom