XI/XII package?

Ehhh...I would have much rather had the Columbias with the blue sole...my favorite XI (the 2001 retros did little justice to the OG sole wise). Space Jams arecool I guess, I thrashed mine when they first released.

Every release has/will/supposed to be bulls colors...

Therefore, Im willing to bet the "spacejams" we get will have red in place of blue...

Samples from a few years back anyone?? I think Sapp wore em on turf, but not sure

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by MichAeLegend

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by EMac291

Ya im exited about Space Jams, but i would have liked to see obsidians or taxis instead of those white/red 12s, im disappointed since the 12s are my fav Js but those white/red are my least fav color way.

NO ONE likes da obsidians, da taxi's already dropped lowtop....let dudes live wit da white and red XII's
NO.I would HATE to see them poor ghetto skinny thugs in the hood/streets wearing an OG colorway that I own,specially when the White/Red 12s were the first jordans I bought when I got into the game. HOPEFULLY they change the color of the jumpman on the SpaceJams or retro them in LOWTOPS,AND THEY SHOULD DEFINATELY REVERSE THE COLORS OF THE WHITE/RED 12S OR SCRAP THEM.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I Am Property Of NT.

indifferent.gif

f*ck is that supposed to mean???

This is for the majority of the ones that make up our society,that's what I was referring to,including YOU.I guess your just mad because this EXACTLYrelates to you by the hater look on your face on your Icon.
laugh.gif

The SJ's had a purple jumpman right? The one he wore in the movie was purple where the retro had the royal blue... If they release that and TaxiMids(G.O.A.T) than I can die a happy fool....

i cant wait i love the spacejams. And unlike most i dont care if the mass produce these which i know the wont. As long as i have my pack i could care less iseverybodys mama has them.

Originally Posted by dat fly boii

Well I like them cause they are different. But your opinion is your own as is mine but please don't give me a stone face it hurts my feelings
frown.gif
Grow a set of stones
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
unless ur a female, then my apologies

I'm no female but you just gave me 3 stones most of use only have 2. You're prob just one of those dudes that has 8 pairs of Jordan's andsteals all of ACE's untagged pics on the net and uses his for your own. Once again please stop hurting my feelings.

perfect, they could have picked any colors. Best of the xii that wasnt retroed, most significant xi, yall remember how huge spacejam was as a kid. He puton the sj for the game against the monstars the angle they held the camera at the sj was classic.

am i the only greedy bastard that still has a DS pair of spacejams and does not want to see 100's of kids camped out side of footlockers that have no ideawhat these kicks are even about? then again, the same could be said for carmines...
keep the spacejams where they are at... release black/reds and keep the color schemes consistent!

I'm no female but you just gave me 3 stones most of use only have 2. You're prob just one of those dudes that has 8 pairs of Jordan's and steals all of ACE's untagged pics on the net and uses his for your own. Once again please stop hurting my feelings.
Ok, b/c u sound like a lil girl
mad.gif
, I'll go easy on u.First off, I have no idea who "ACE"
nerd.gif
is, nor do I claim tosteal people's pix. I have my own Jays and Foams
pimp.gif
, so my heat wouldmelt ur face. Second off, if u can't take any criticism on the net, u don't belong here. sound like a frikken westchester boy. I swear. Don'trespond back, b/c ur little post counts sound so pity.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Nope I just have a job and a life so I'm not online all the time. Also I've been a member since 06 so the fact that my post count's not highdoesn't matter. Haha at your heat melting my face shame on you. Not gonna brag but I got a few pairs... Nice avatar though!

Originally Posted by MichAeLegend

NO.I would HATE to see them poor ghetto skinny thugs in the hood/streets wearing an OG colorway that I own,specially when the White/Red 12s were the first jordans I bought when I got into the game.

This is possibly the worst post i've ever read here.

Back
Top Bottom