XI/XII package?

i need a pair of space jams in my life... My DS pair fell apart after the first time I worn them...

NO.I would HATE to see them poor ghetto skinny thugs in the hood/streets wearing an OG colorway that I own
man get a grip and focus... don't get side-tracked by your own ignorance. we're talking about shoes and you're talkingabout...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

am i the only greedy bastard that still has a DS pair of spacejams and does not want to see 100's of kids camped out side of footlockers that have no idea what these kicks are even about? then again, the same could be said for carmines...
keep the spacejams where they are at... release black/reds and keep the color schemes consistent!

The same could be said for black/red 11's, yet you don't see many complaining.
indifferent.gif

Not the only, but one of the selfish few.

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

am i the only greedy bastard that still has a DS pair of spacejams and does not want to see 100's of kids camped out side of footlockers that have no idea what these kicks are even about? then again, the same could be said for carmines...
keep the spacejams where they are at... release black/reds and keep the color schemes consistent!

The same could be said for black/red 11's, yet you don't see many complaining.
indifferent.gif

Not the only, but one of the selfish few.

so what da hell, just rock your pair now and get a head start..cuz they droppin
laugh.gif

To:A Bootleg special ed boy

At least I'm being honest.What does our society consists of?,unless you live in beverly hills or the suburbs.
You're just mad because I said something that victimized you.
roll.gif

And to "Scuffed Nikes"

I know we are talking about shoes but if you know how to read,I made a factual follow up to what ChampionHood said
Mr."Scuffed Nikes"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blco02

If Space Jams do drop, they need a blue tint sole like the ones MJ wore.
Yep, I don't want to get another pair, so they can turn piss color

I'd rather see something else besides Space Jams drop.

I have all of the high top colors in doubles and some in triples, but they should have paired the white/red XII's with something that compliments itbetter. Space Jams aren't them.

I'd rather see the black/red XI's release with the white/red XII's.

Just like everything I will take a wait and see approach.

Every release has/will/supposed to be bulls colors...

Therefore, Im willing to bet the "spacejams" we get will have red in place of blue...

Samples from a few years back anyone?? I think Sapp wore em on turf, but not sure

yeah i would much rather see these, but it doesn't matter i'll take what ever i can get my hands on because xl's are just
pimp.gif
. concords ftw

Originally Posted by concordxl

Every release has/will/supposed to be bulls colors...

Therefore, Im willing to bet the "spacejams" we get will have red in place of blue...

Samples from a few years back anyone?? I think Sapp wore em on turf, but not sure

yeah i would much rather see these, but it doesn't matter i'll take what ever i can get my hands on because xl's are just
pimp.gif
. concords ftw

he did...had a 99 on da back..but those were red jams.....

alright how can i guarantee that i get this pack.. do i need to become part of the flight club, or do i just need to camp out at my local footlocker orfinishline?
sorry im kinda new to this whole limited release thing!

Back
Top Bottom