XI/XII package?

If Space Jams do drop, they need a blue tint sole like the ones MJ wore.

i cant even fathom how crazy its going to be to get this package. when i get this package (knock on wood) my life will be fullfilled. i love the spacejams butthe wht/red XIIs are my grails

on a more serious note.........theres a new thread about this package like everyday. unless you have new info......please stop

still crossing my fingers for blk/red XI's
taxi's or wht/red XII's = win win situation

and to all you saying obsidians get the eff outta here those are trash

If I don't get these, I will forever hate everything. Well naw, 'cause either way it goes, I'm gonna get 'em, even if it means I gotta pay madcream from a reseller...I need the Space Jams....also the 6/17 Package. One word....CARMINES.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by EMac291

Ya im exited about Space Jams, but i would have liked to see obsidians or taxis instead of those white/red 12s, im disappointed since the 12s are my fav Js but those white/red are my least fav color way.

NO ONE likes da obsidians, da taxi's already dropped lowtop....let dudes live wit da white and red XII's
NO.I would HATE to see them poor ghetto skinny thugs in the hood/streets wearing an OG colorway that I own,specially when the White/Red 12s were thefirst jordans I bought when I got into the game. HOPEFULLY they change the color of the jumpman on the SpaceJams or retro them in LOWTOPS,AND THEY SHOULDDEFINATELY REVERSE THE COLORS OF THE WHITE/RED 12S OR SCRAP THEM.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I Am Property Of NT.

This is an automatic cop. Once I get these, I am probably done with shoes as I have slowed down a lot since college started. I can't miss this opportunitythough because these are in the top 5 of my favorite AJ's ever. I will hopefully get the 6/17(although I don't like the black 17s) because of thecarmines. Maybe the 3/20 if the 20's are stealths because those grew on me. If they aren't then that is a no cop.

Crazy pack im just wondering how hard is it going to be to get these...lol...

Originally Posted by MichAeLegend

Ya im exited about Space Jams, but i would have liked to see obsidians or taxis instead of those white/red 12s, im disappointed since the 12s are my fav Js but those white/red are my least fav color way.

NO ONE likes da obsidians, da taxi's already dropped lowtop....let dudes live wit da white and red XII's
NO.I would HATE to see them poor ghetto skinny thugs in the hood/streets wearing an OG colorway that I own,specially when the White/Red 12s were the first jordans I bought when I got into the game. HOPEFULLY they change the color of the jumpman on the SpaceJams or retro them in LOWTOPS,AND THEY SHOULD DEFINATELY REVERSE THE COLORS OF THE WHITE/RED 12S OR SCRAP THEM.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I Am Property Of NT.
I can truely understand what you are saying .. thats why I do agree with some Limited release and so forth .. I believe some Jordan if retro are meantto be limited qtys because you hate to see everyone and their mother owning a pair ... Thats why a lot of my love for the XIV was lost because he butcher thosekicks ...

My only problem now is all these re-sellers that are jumping the gun to buy a bunch of packs leaving those that really want them paying 2x the original amount...

Good Example .. If you want to make a GR release for the new gen make new colorways .. its obvious thats what you are doing but for OG colors it should belimited and thats it ...

I dont think many will agree but thats how I see things!

NO.I would HATE to see them poor ghetto skinny thugs in the hood/streets wearing an OG colorway that I own,specially when the White/Red 12s were the first jordans I bought when I got into the game. HOPEFULLY they change the color of the jumpman on the SpaceJams or retro them in LOWTOPS,AND THEY SHOULD DEFINATELY REVERSE THE COLORS OF THE WHITE/RED 12S OR SCRAP THEM.

I Am Property Of NT.

son like i told u before stop actin like a salty collector, its bad for your cholestorol
happy.gif
grin.gif

i got OG white and red XII's and i got retro space jam's and i don't care if they release this pack....after alwhile u gotta let da young dudeseat

plus i want them to update da space jams and release em wit ICY blue soles like they did wit da DMP XI's.

Naw son, DMP XI's had Gatorade Ice soles where it was a faint blue to them. The OG's were on some straight CapriSun Mountain Cooler steez with a frosty bluish hue.

Originally Posted by djness23

ahhh wat makes me happy is, that the availability of each pack doesnt change, but wat changes is the demands. but hopefully i get my hook up and im set. this will be epic.maybe

how do u know that all the packs will be produced in the same quantities?? source..??
nerd.gif

I Am Property Of NT.

indifferent.gif

f*ck is that supposed to mean???

cant wait for this pack....space jams are one of my favs, and i been waitin on those white/red 12s for forever now

this will be the best package.. been waiting for the space jams for far to long.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by Dnice901

In this vid it shows shoes that I think will most definitely will be in the upcoming packs.
cab1.jpg
The Air Jordan XX3 DVD (Full Length)

Thanks for that video. Been trying to find it. But those Black/Red IV look weird with the Jumpman on the back.

Those IV's do look a lil weird with the jumpman huh? Some shoes just look better with the "NIKE AIR," and the IV's are just one of thoseshoes.

Well I like them cause they are different. But your opinion is your own as is mine but please don't give me a stone face it hurts my feelings
frown.gif
Grow a set of stones
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
unless ur a female, then my apologies

The only pack I will pay over retail for. If the right price is out there I will get them early.

even though i already have these, it would actually be nice to see how JB makes these turn out. I wou LOOOVEEEEE a blue tinted sole on the XI's =P

Back
Top Bottom