Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by 430AM

Ya'll need to leave EastBay Rep alone... 
laugh.gif

Dude is the voice of NT when it comes to Eastbay deals.
pimp.gif

i have to agree Ray has no control on what EASTBAY/FOOTLOCKER wants to do 
at least his here to help anyway he can and his is a voice on niketalk 

sorry for coming off like a jerk Ray

You guys are right, people need to stop bashing him and just acting like spoiled brats.  Like it was stated earlier, stop crying over the stupid box when you get no tax and free shipping.  That is saving you close to $20 right there.  I have had a few boxes dented in the mail, and OMG IT WAS SOOOOOO BADDDD
frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

A box is a box, and as was said, who is going to wear the box.  Dont give me that crap about a good buisness uses a box, guess what, the shoes are in a box so what do you need another for?  You whiners are probably the same ones who complain on ebay when I ship shoes in shipping paper.  Big crybabies, if you want the box so bad give me an extra $3 and I would be happy to find one.  Whining like this is why this forum gts a bad rap.  Grow up and stop your btchin!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Vuey

Well put mate !Have to wait till June for these to hit Australia ! Might get a pair off eBay , but planning to pick up the Bordeaux next week ...So many tough decisions
frown.gif
Wow til June?  When do you guys get the True Blue's then? 

Yeah, don't know why the release has been delayed. No confirmation yet on the TB III.Nut I'm glad about the XII's being delayed, gives me time to save for them. They going to retail at FOot locker for $200.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Vuey

Well put mate !Have to wait till June for these to hit Australia ! Might get a pair off eBay , but planning to pick up the Bordeaux next week ...So many tough decisions
frown.gif
Wow til June?  When do you guys get the True Blue's then? 

Yeah, don't know why the release has been delayed. No confirmation yet on the TB III.Nut I'm glad about the XII's being delayed, gives me time to save for them. They going to retail at FOot locker for $200.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

You guys are right, people need to stop bashing him and just acting like spoiled brats.  Like it was stated earlier, stop crying over the stupid box when you get no tax and free shipping.  That is saving you close to $20 right there.  I have had a few boxes dented in the mail, and OMG IT WAS SOOOOOO BADDDD
frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

A box is a box, and as was said, who is going to wear the box.  Dont give me that crap about a good buisness uses a box, guess what, the shoes are in a box so what do you need another for?  You whiners are probably the same ones who complain on ebay when I ship shoes in shipping paper.  Big crybabies, if you want the box so bad give me an extra $3 and I would be happy to find one.  Whining like this is why this forum gts a bad rap.  Grow up and stop your btchin!

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

^ Word.

The box is actually part of the product.  End of story... it should be protected.

If the bag gets ripped (which is extremely easy, considering all the machinery and stuff used while these packages are being processed/shipped), there's obviously a higher percentage of it getting stolen... and if not stolen, damaged.

And this isn't just "Eastbay"... I got mine from Champs (in-store pickup)... so I still had to pay tax.  Pick them up to find that the hat I ordered was boxed, but the shoes weren't.  Unacceptable.

Oh yeah, and adding $3 for a box isn't an option BTW, don't know if you knew that... I think there are plenty of people who would pay a little extra for them to be double boxed (even though, once again, it's pretty ridiculous that all other major companies can do it for free... on ANY kicks, not just MOST Jordan Retro's).

^ Word.

The box is actually part of the product.  End of story... it should be protected.

If the bag gets ripped (which is extremely easy, considering all the machinery and stuff used while these packages are being processed/shipped), there's obviously a higher percentage of it getting stolen... and if not stolen, damaged.

And this isn't just "Eastbay"... I got mine from Champs (in-store pickup)... so I still had to pay tax.  Pick them up to find that the hat I ordered was boxed, but the shoes weren't.  Unacceptable.

Oh yeah, and adding $3 for a box isn't an option BTW, don't know if you knew that... I think there are plenty of people who would pay a little extra for them to be double boxed (even though, once again, it's pretty ridiculous that all other major companies can do it for free... on ANY kicks, not just MOST Jordan Retro's).

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Heavy23

Eastbay has been having problems lately with Jordan Shoes and Clothing. Either shipping items has been a mess or the product they state is in stock is not. Then you get the run around for like a month on ship dates. I have gone through this with them more than once over some nice Jumpman Warm Ups, and I also had a shotty ship job on the AJ3's I recieved a while ago. They do their best to make it better though so I would say good customer service makes things a little better. But seriously EastbayRep, whats the deal with all the trouble with Jordan Brand Apperal and shoes?
Our website normally states when an item is not in stock before you place your order, so I am not sure when you saw the issue with our website saying an item was in stock when it was not. 

As with any back-order, our supplier gives us an estimated date on when we can expect to receive our shipment.  This is normally the date we have listed as the back-order date on our website.  Unfortunately, issues come up in production, shipping or something else causing our shipment to be delayed. We are not told why the shipment was delayed, instead we are just given a new date on when we may receive the shipment.  If you run into an issue where the back-order date for an item you ordered is pushed back more than once, you should get a hold of us for assistance.

What did you mean when you said "Either shipping items has been a mess" and "shotty ship job on the AJ3's"?

EastbayRep - Ray

The problems I have with the Back order listing is that it jump around alll the time. I know you can not control that but you have to have some idea since there is a estimated date. A number of times I have waited over a month for back order and nobody can ever help when I call customer service. I had ordered some things for my nefhew 's birthday over a moth away at order point, and the date kept changing. I said to CS is this date you keep putting back going to be reliable at all and they said we don't know until the day it arrives, like you said. Three days before his birthday I had to cancel the order and I thought it was horrible bussiness to keep putting dates and getting the consumer hopeful then saying no sorry. Why not say unavailable, will ship when arrives? And you could send a general email every two weeks saying not in yet. This atleast lets the consumer now see its way out of your hands. As for shipping problem, I ordered the 2nd Day Air I believe as the option, angain for a birthday and the package arrived on the 3rd day business dy. No weekends or Holidays involved. You would think no big deal but with the wild prices for shipping anymore it should be done right. Maybe it was the Comp. who had the packages fault. As for the AJ3's, the box looked like someone tried to steal them and it went through a struggle at the counter at a FL or something. Very dissapointed. But I still do plenty of business with Eastbay, probably an order or two every other week as of late. Oh and the product in question was the Jordan Perfomance Pant. never said back order. CS did appologize for not putting that up. Thanks for all you work taking inquiries on here. I used to work in SGood's and it can be a pain.

Eastbay has been having problems lately with Jordan Shoes and Clothing. Either shipping items has been a mess or the product they state is in stock is not. Then you get the run around for like a month on ship dates. I have gone through this with them more than once over some nice Jumpman Warm Ups, and I also had a shotty ship job on the AJ3's I recieved a while ago. They do their best to make it better though so I would say good customer service makes things a little better. But seriously EastbayRep, whats the deal with all the trouble with Jordan Brand Apperal and shoes?
Our website normally states when an item is not in stock before you place your order, so I am not sure when you saw the issue with our website saying an item was in stock when it was not. 

As with any back-order, our supplier gives us an estimated date on when we can expect to receive our shipment.  This is normally the date we have listed as the back-order date on our website.  Unfortunately, issues come up in production, shipping or something else causing our shipment to be delayed. We are not told why the shipment was delayed, instead we are just given a new date on when we may receive the shipment.  If you run into an issue where the back-order date for an item you ordered is pushed back more than once, you should get a hold of us for assistance.

What did you mean when you said "Either shipping items has been a mess" and "shotty ship job on the AJ3's"?

EastbayRep - Ray

The problems I have with the Back order listing is that it jump around alll the time. I know you can not control that but you have to have some idea since there is a estimated date. A number of times I have waited over a month for back order and nobody can ever help when I call customer service. I had ordered some things for my nefhew 's birthday over a moth away at order point, and the date kept changing. I said to CS is this date you keep putting back going to be reliable at all and they said we don't know until the day it arrives, like you said. Three days before his birthday I had to cancel the order and I thought it was horrible bussiness to keep putting dates and getting the consumer hopeful then saying no sorry. Why not say unavailable, will ship when arrives? And you could send a general email every two weeks saying not in yet. This atleast lets the consumer now see its way out of your hands. As for shipping problem, I ordered the 2nd Day Air I believe as the option, angain for a birthday and the package arrived on the 3rd day business dy. No weekends or Holidays involved. You would think no big deal but with the wild prices for shipping anymore it should be done right. Maybe it was the Comp. who had the packages fault. As for the AJ3's, the box looked like someone tried to steal them and it went through a struggle at the counter at a FL or something. Very dissapointed. But I still do plenty of business with Eastbay, probably an order or two every other week as of late. Oh and the product in question was the Jordan Perfomance Pant. never said back order. CS did appologize for not putting that up. Thanks for all you work taking inquiries on here. I used to work in SGood's and it can be a pain.

Damn...checked back on the last few pages and all of it is about Eastbay shipping....smdh eastbay...

Damn...checked back on the last few pages and all of it is about Eastbay shipping....smdh eastbay...

With all the problems ppl are having with boxing Iwould say thats a huge thing to pass on Eastbay Rep. You are a noble guy coming on here and being Eastbays punching bag sometimes. You do a great job trying as hard as you can it seems to handle issuse for these ppl. I have hadonly a few good CS reps and have them on a paper at work and usually try and ask for them. You work the phone lines there at all? Either way great job.

With all the problems ppl are having with boxing Iwould say thats a huge thing to pass on Eastbay Rep. You are a noble guy coming on here and being Eastbays punching bag sometimes. You do a great job trying as hard as you can it seems to handle issuse for these ppl. I have hadonly a few good CS reps and have them on a paper at work and usually try and ask for them. You work the phone lines there at all? Either way great job.

Had these when they dropped the first time. One of my faves.
Glad I was able to get these for a steal too!

Had these when they dropped the first time. One of my faves.
Glad I was able to get these for a steal too!

multiple pairs chillin at the FTL/HOH by me....

still cant pull the trigger thou, even with discount....

multiple pairs chillin at the FTL/HOH by me....

still cant pull the trigger thou, even with discount....

EastbayRep - Ray
I totally understand your frustration with the way we list back-orders.  I myself have brought this issue up a while ago, but I do not expect it to change anytime soon.  We are trying to get our suppliers to get our shipments out on time, but there is only so much we can do on that end.  Changing the way we say an item is on back-order on our website and changing the wording in our back-order notification e-mails is something we can do now, but as I said above, this probably will not change anytime soon.

Otherwise, as I mentioned before, if you get a back-order that keeps getting pushed back, send us a private message to see what we can do for you.

As for your AJ3 issue, please send us a private message with some pictures of the box and your customer/order number so we can assist you.

With the Jordan Performance Pant, if you would have asked me about them when the issue was happening, there is a good chance I would have been able to explain it.   I could try to explain it now, but I would be guessing at this point on what went wrong.

I do not work on the phones, but you can catch me on here by sending us a private message.  
smile.gif
  Thanks for the feedback.

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Ray
I totally understand your frustration with the way we list back-orders.  I myself have brought this issue up a while ago, but I do not expect it to change anytime soon.  We are trying to get our suppliers to get our shipments out on time, but there is only so much we can do on that end.  Changing the way we say an item is on back-order on our website and changing the wording in our back-order notification e-mails is something we can do now, but as I said above, this probably will not change anytime soon.

Otherwise, as I mentioned before, if you get a back-order that keeps getting pushed back, send us a private message to see what we can do for you.

As for your AJ3 issue, please send us a private message with some pictures of the box and your customer/order number so we can assist you.

With the Jordan Performance Pant, if you would have asked me about them when the issue was happening, there is a good chance I would have been able to explain it.   I could try to explain it now, but I would be guessing at this point on what went wrong.

I do not work on the phones, but you can catch me on here by sending us a private message.  
smile.gif
  Thanks for the feedback.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom