Xii Low Taxi QS 4/9/11

Originally Posted by youngcurse

^homie throw them thangs away. I guess nobody really wanted these in my area because we still have many sizes left.i think everybody is worry about the blk/electric foams,griffeys and the Bordeaux vii's that are all about to drop.but congrats to everyone who copped.
just because i bought these.it doesnt mean that i dont have money to buy the bordeaux and griffeys.i could careless about the foams.i already payed for my bordeaux weeks ago 2 pairs.i buy what i like very simple lol
happy.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

^homie throw them thangs away. I guess nobody really wanted these in my area because we still have many sizes left.i think everybody is worry about the blk/electric foams,griffeys and the Bordeaux vii's that are all about to drop.but congrats to everyone who copped.
just because i bought these.it doesnt mean that i dont have money to buy the bordeaux and griffeys.i could careless about the foams.i already payed for my bordeaux weeks ago 2 pairs.i buy what i like very simple lol
happy.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

I just picked up my pair
pimp.gif
now if I could stop being so lazy and restore my old pair too
e8016e1255bee93b759f88a1ce2826a750d967c4_r.jpg
That's exactly how my older pair of the Taxi Lows look like also. I just wear them for day to day stuff like going grocery shopping or running quick errands. I like how the new retro has a black lining on the inside now.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

I just picked up my pair
pimp.gif
now if I could stop being so lazy and restore my old pair too
e8016e1255bee93b759f88a1ce2826a750d967c4_r.jpg
That's exactly how my older pair of the Taxi Lows look like also. I just wear them for day to day stuff like going grocery shopping or running quick errands. I like how the new retro has a black lining on the inside now.

Originally Posted by kushBLAZER84

Well got a call from grandma she got my pair! I love her soo much she's always wakes up for me on Saturday for Jordan releases, $63 no tax FTW!
Ha ha, I'm pretty sure I saw your grandma this morning.  You need to show your appreciation big time!  The turn-out was a lot lower than I expected.  I think everyone got what they came for since some were seeking the chaos and others the xii's.  Yeah man, $63 is definitely a killer deal, $80 for the Kobes isn't so bad either.

Originally Posted by kushBLAZER84

Well got a call from grandma she got my pair! I love her soo much she's always wakes up for me on Saturday for Jordan releases, $63 no tax FTW!
Ha ha, I'm pretty sure I saw your grandma this morning.  You need to show your appreciation big time!  The turn-out was a lot lower than I expected.  I think everyone got what they came for since some were seeking the chaos and others the xii's.  Yeah man, $63 is definitely a killer deal, $80 for the Kobes isn't so bad either.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Originally Posted by edunpeal

it works for me(-$23)
grin.gif
 w/ shipping and tax amounts to about $104.58
ohwell.gif

[table][tr][td]Product[/td][td]Color[/td][td]Size[/td][td]Price[/td][td]Qty.[/td][td]Total[/td][/tr][tr][td]
sm308317104.gif
[/td][td]
Mens Air Jordan 12 Retro Low
[/td][td]White/Black/Taxie [/td][td]10.5[/td][td]$114.99[/td][td]1[/td][td]$114.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Leaves warehouse in 3-4 days

UPS Ground ships in 3-5 business days

The delivery time for your order is based on the time it takes to process and pick up your order in the warehouse (3-5 days) plus the UPS transit time (3-5 business days).
[/td][/tr][/table]
$114.99

Subtotal (1 items):

$4.60
questionmark.gif

Tax:

$7.99

Shipping:

-$23.00

Discount Applied:

$104.58

Total Amount Due:
Goooooooood loooooookin out Edunpeal...the code worked for me too! 
The code might be case sensitive? maybe dude it didn't work for, didn't use caps?

Again thanks man...you saved me time and money...I can sit here and
smokin.gif
it up in peace

glad to help out a fellow NTer
happy.gif
 for those who still want these finishline still has sz 8-10.5 and 14
ohwell.gif
 and use the code SHOES20 to get a 20% off on these
pimp.gif

it works for me(-$23)
grin.gif
 w/ shipping and tax amounts to about $104.58
ohwell.gif

[table][tr][td]Product[/td][td]Color[/td][td]Size[/td][td]Price[/td][td]Qty.[/td][td]Total[/td][/tr][tr][td]
sm308317104.gif
[/td][td]
[/td][td]White/Black/Taxie [/td][td]10.5[/td][td]$114.99[/td][td]1[/td][td]$114.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]

The delivery time for your order is based on the time it takes to process and pick up your order in the warehouse (3-5 days) plus the UPS transit time (3-5 business days).
[/td][/tr][/table]
$114.99

Subtotal (1 items):

$4.60
questionmark.gif

Tax:

$7.99

Shipping:

-$23.00

Discount Applied:

$104.58

Total Amount Due:
The code might be case sensitive? maybe dude it didn't work for, didn't use caps?

smokin.gif
it up in peace

happy.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

sm308317104.gif
[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
$114.99

Subtotal (1 items):

$4.60
questionmark.gif

Tax:

$7.99

Shipping:

-$23.00

Discount Applied:

$104.58

Total Amount Due:

smokin.gif
it up in peace

happy.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

I was the one who was having trouble with the code earlier.  It appears that you have to check out as a "Guest" in order to use it... I couldn't get it to work for anything when I was signed in to my Finishline account.  But if you use it as a Guest, you can scoop them for $105.50 shipping included (well, here in Idaho at least).  Good looks on the code, wish it worked with my account though.

sm308317104.gif
[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
$114.99

Subtotal (1 items):

$4.60
questionmark.gif

Tax:

$7.99

Shipping:

-$23.00

Discount Applied:

$104.58

Total Amount Due:

smokin.gif
it up in peace

happy.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

I was the one who was having trouble with the code earlier.  It appears that you have to check out as a "Guest" in order to use it... I couldn't get it to work for anything when I was signed in to my Finishline account.  But if you use it as a Guest, you can scoop them for $105.50 shipping included (well, here in Idaho at least).  Good looks on the code, wish it worked with my account though.

anyone else get a 'back order' message from Footlocker? says they expect to get them in 2 weeks... thinking of just canceling my order

anyone else get a 'back order' message from Footlocker? says they expect to get them in 2 weeks... thinking of just canceling my order

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I got one too

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I got one too

For those of you having trouble ordering online, Despite them being limited you shouldn't have a problem getting them from your local footlocker or NT. My footlocker only got about 50 pairs but I copped at around 4pm. Passed by another footlocker around 9pm and they still had em.

For those of you having trouble ordering online, Despite them being limited you shouldn't have a problem getting them from your local footlocker or NT. My footlocker only got about 50 pairs but I copped at around 4pm. Passed by another footlocker around 9pm and they still had em.

i MIGHT snatch a pair in a week,,,QS doesnt do anything to me unless its a mid and OG CW plus MJ sport them on the court

Back
Top Bottom