$10 says its not happening

http://www.kixandthecity....star-weekend-re-release/

Please send via Paypal.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yea um this thread basically said "special QS XI drop" not what already released 2 months ago. who the hell cares about cool greys when everyone already has them?

Well they are XI, and quickstrikes soooo......

zyzz is so angry right now rofll

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Please send via Paypal.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yea um this thread basically said "special QS XI drop" not what already released 2 months ago. who the hell cares about cool greys when everyone already has them?

for cool greys? show me someone who gives a crap about this release. i only posted in this thread because we all expected a special CW

Please send via Paypal.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

for cool greys? show me someone who gives a crap about this release. i only posted in this thread because we all expected a special CW

I hate how they keep saying "select locations". Besides Millenium in Inglewood, what are the other select locations?

I hate how they keep saying "select locations". Besides Millenium in Inglewood, what are the other select locations?

Please send via Paypal.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Restock of Cool Grey 11's does NOT equal Quickstrike release of Cool Grey 11's.

How can you quickstrike a shoe that released worldwide as a GR?  They're probably just pulling in all the EU stock that's just sitting.

Please send via Paypal.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Restock of Cool Grey 11's does NOT equal Quickstrike release of Cool Grey 11's.

How can you quickstrike a shoe that released worldwide as a GR?  They're probably just pulling in all the EU stock that's just sitting.

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

is Ray Allen or any JordanBrand Elite Players are playing??if it does im sure someone will sport the XI's
If you count the three point shooting contest.

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

is Ray Allen or any JordanBrand Elite Players are playing??if it does im sure someone will sport the XI's
If you count the three point shooting contest.

D wade is at culver city footaction tomorrow. The 17th....they are selling the 2011's early. Man, if there was something special droping for all star weekend.....I would think being there would be a good spot. But I'm so broke right now.
:smh:

D wade is at culver city footaction tomorrow. The 17th....they are selling the 2011's early. Man, if there was something special droping for all star weekend.....I would think being there would be a good spot. But I'm so broke right now.

Originally Posted by chump916

What time?

What time?

just saw on FB Snoop DO double dizzle, KD, Shannon Brown and Brandon Jennings will also be making an appearance at Westfield Culver City mall tomorrow..I might have to stop by after work to check this out

just saw on FB Snoop DO double dizzle, KD, Shannon Brown and Brandon Jennings will also be making an appearance at Westfield Culver City mall tomorrow..I might have to stop by after work to check this out

Originally Posted by nimhet

What time?

Don't know....The jumpman23 twitter just posted that that footaction will have the year of the rabbits 2011, most of team Jordan will be there at different times, and that each day (mon thru Friday) they will have a retro u can't get anywhere else....Fu%k I need more money.

Originally Posted by nimhet

What time?

Don't know....The jumpman23 twitter just posted that that footaction will have the year of the rabbits 2011, most of team Jordan will be there at different times, and that each day (mon thru Friday) they will have a retro u can't get anywhere else....Fu%k I need more money.

If anyone feels left out about these re-releases, I got stores around me with the anni IX's and III's so we can pretend we are special too. The whole idea is dumb to me.

If anyone feels left out about these re-releases, I got stores around me with the anni IX's and III's so we can pretend we are special too. The whole idea is dumb to me.

Back
Top Bottom