XIX White Jan 5, 2019

Looks like the brand is trying to build a few stories with their athletes now. But this is still a.....stretch. Melo wore these once during his rookie year, the Rookie Challenge exhibition game. He didn’t even win the mvp that game, Bron did...(Melo won the next year’s while playing with the sophomores). His rookie go to shoe was PE XIIs.

So what exactly are they commemorating?

If I remember correctly, Melo's signature line is done but he's still with the brand. So I'm sure he's going to be pushed onto other things within the brand, kind of like how he had a hand in those 20s that dropped recently with Rag and Bone.

Ez Pass on the XIX. I had the Midwest's (White/Varsity red) colorway back in high school. I remember the tongue use to dig into the front of my leg lol. smh. The SE's were more visually aesthetic imo.

was looking forward to having my first pair of XIXs, especially to ball in, but i don't want melo's logo on this lol. money saved, i'll wait for the black/red pair or something.

was looking forward to having my first pair of XIXs, especially to ball in, but i don't want melo's logo on this lol. money saved, i'll wait for the black/red pair or something.
You that picky about insoles? Also - insoles on the OGs were great as well.

They looked terrible with pants. But with shorts they cool.

Performance wise they were/are amazing. Plush as hell.

Will buy but not for retail.

This show is strictly for the court or with sweats. Not meant for street wear IMO.

These will be had for the gym!

No way the ugliest show tho

They did the same thing with the black/royal 18s. :frown:

They're probably keeping production numbers low as well.

They looked terrible with pants. But with shorts they cool.

Performance wise they were/are amazing. Plush as hell.

Will buy but not for retail.

Lmao jeans were also baggy as hell back then. Now pairs like Jordan 1s are fire because fitted and skinny jeans make shoes look dope

They did the same thing with the black/royal 18s. :frown:

They're probably keeping production numbers low as well.

Honestly they made the right number of 18s if you wanted them you got them and there’s still a few pairs sitting but not like the GRs that no1 touches

3540C82F-94A2-48A5-BE75-7208B7C5D40E.jpeg
225 is a joke.

Remember the whole squad came out with them?

Back
Top Bottom