XIX White Jan 5, 2019

Agree. I remember being so excited for the blue 17’s when they came out. Hoping if they do retro them, it comes with the briefcase.

I had both the red pair and college blues around 2009 and went to school with the briefcase and got mad love for them.....fast forward to now nah I don’t need the suitcases. I’d rather not pay 300 for them to come with a case. JB will already make us pay 250 just to include the shrouds. I know y’all remember paying 250 for 16s and copper 17s and those only came with lace locks.

Actual Factual. Only problem i had was the metal tab diggin into my shins
Surprised I didn’t have an issue with those, I still have my OG’s in the closet and the one on the right shoe the 23 emblem fell off, and I can’t find it now...:rofl:

5:08
9:04

Nice look at these from Tony D. Look great on camera/in person. BUT...just like the 18's...with an inflated price point...we get a vague reproduction of the OG XIX split/flip box and obviously no individual mesh shoe bags. I still like the model but for the price hike at least give us SOMETHING. The 18's should have come with the towel and suede brush for the $225 and these should at least have the bags if no box. Maybe it's nitpicking but hiking the price for the sake of hiking the price...ugh...just old at this point.

I'm one of the very few that absolutely loves the XIXs; they're my third favorite from the entire JB lineup. So I need these to be slept on like they were in 2004 so I can cop a pair once I get my funds up lol.

At some point, JB should bring the Olympic SE joints too. But it's good to see the Flints come back, definitely in the argument for best-performing Jordan ever.

Had these back in the day I think I still have the bags. I just let my CDP Breds go about a week or 2 ago because I was paranoid about separation. If those drop I’m copping those too
CC502CA5-8C0A-4D7A-A8D3-F16052311AE5.jpeg

Could someone explain the reasoning for the Melo insole?

This specific CW is one of my most sought after Jordans ever, just seemed to be a strange addition.

Could someone explain the reasoning for the Melo insole?

This specific CW is one of my most sought after Jordans ever, just seemed to be a strange addition.

Because they have a long-term contract with that fool and cancelled his sig line, so have to appease him by crap like this? LOL, just a guess on my part.

Because they have a long-term contract with that fool and cancelled his sig line, so have to appease him by crap like this? LOL, just a guess on my part.

Or, you know, he wore them quite a bit during his rookie season as seen in those pics above^^ lol.

I was kickin' it in the Yeezy thread too long and missed this! I was hoping to not spend money on a Jordan until the 6's :rofl:So much for that dream.

This is one of my fav CW's for a Jordan. I remember I drove down to Fox Hills Finishline. They opened early, and I was mad excited to have these. In my younger years (I'm 37 now), I would buy sneaker after sneaker, and slim down the collection every 5 years. I don't buy nearly as much as those days. But now, i'm glad to see these coming back as those went in one of those collection purges years back.

Very sharp, best overall colorway of the XIX. Beautiful shoe in person. However, extremely fat on the foot. Looks very awkward from straight on, and especially with shorts. Makes your feet look huge. I can't wear them casually, they just don't work for me. But they are great for basketball, just like all Jordans.

Or, you know, he wore them quite a bit during his rookie season as seen in those pics above^^ lol.

LOL maybe. But does anyone truly associate the 19 with Melo like that? And if they do, does anyone care anymore? The good news is, no one can see your insole while you're rocking them.

There were some very good colorways within those. The low points I can remember... for me... the SE XIX's, the regional XX's, all black XXI's. The XX22 was solid in all the drops for that one.
Lol basketball 22’s just not become reality anymore?

Back
Top Bottom