XIX White Jan 5, 2019

DB58C8C3-2461-4083-BBD7-6AC5C060AFDA.png

These will sell out based on low numbers but will be all over eBay for retail or slightly below retail for a while. Xvi’s Went the same way and you can grab 16’s for retail as we speak granted retail was 2 ****ing 50 smh

If the double-stacked zoom is in there I'd pay $225 - just for a more exciting colorway. They're alright.

So I ate crow. I really liked the on-foot of 'em, and the materials seem great. I realized people have no problem paying $220 for Concords with crap leather, but paying $225 for something different with substance is a big no-no for Jordan fans! :lol: For the same amount of cash, this is a much better quality shoe; looks aside.

Anyway I ordered from KicksUSA at 10 and was charged. I'm half-asleep and completely forgot about Footaction's Mochagate debacle a few weeks ago :frown:. I should have tried a discount code first but I was all nervous these were gonna sell out (stupid me). I canceled my order from Kicks (that's what it's saying :rolleyes) and ordered from FA with that code. Hopefully they don't keep us waiting on the shoe like last time.

Back
Top Bottom