XIX White Jan 5, 2019

Anyone see a sellout on snkrs or stores happening within the weekend?
I think these will be just like the white/royal 18’s. Very low production QS. I didn’t expect those to move at $225 and they sold out. A local boutique is getting them by me. 1 pair per size. Put a deposit on my size. Should have today or tomorrow.

I think most big sizes (11 and up) will sellout before monday in stores.. But i think snkrs app will sellout first day.

Local Footaction only received 12 pairs total

Which store (not trying to blow up your spot so DM me if your not wanting a 10.5)? I'm torn I love this shoe, but dont like the Melo branding. Probably try my luck at Active Athlete, been trying to get in touch with Nick with no luck. Might just have to grab these from a reseller :ohwell: if I decide to pull the trigget.

Which store (not trying to blow up your spot so DM me if your not wanting a 10.5)? I'm torn I love this shoe, but dont like the Melo branding. Probably try my luck at Active Athlete, been trying to get in touch with Nick with no luck. Might just have to grab these from a reseller :ohwell: if I decide to pull the trigget.

It's not like the Melo branding is visible, as soon as they're in your feet you won't even know it's there >D

A7683350-414D-411A-8A36-E50F4EDA91AE.jpeg
The only thing I really ever thought would have tempted me into a 19 would have been mixing up the colorway that’s dropping—the gray tech flex—with the black toe of the West Coast version above.

rainking rainking and instead of that gum colored sole portion make that flint too (even black would do), to match the flint tech flex would be a nice looking shoe.

I was a fool to think Melo, would actually realize the Rockets were his last chance at keeping his career alive. Theres now 29 other teams that have no interest in this fool.

rainking rainking and instead of that gum colored sole portion make that flint too (even black would do), to match the flint tech flex would be a nice looking shoe.

I was a fool to think Melo, would actually realize the Rockets were his last chance at keeping his career alive. Theres now 29 other teams that have no interest in this fool.

Totally with you on changing out that gum part, too. Definitely.

Melo ... he’s been washed for a couple years now. He seems to be the only one who doesn’t get it. His game doesn’t fit the current style of play well and he never could guard anyone. Personally I think he’s one of the most overrated players of the past 15 years. He was an amazing pure scorer at his peak but that was the extent of it. And he hasn’t even been that guy for quite some time now.

Totally with you on changing out that gum part, too. Definitely.

Melo ... he’s been washed for a couple years now. He seems to be the only one who doesn’t get it. His game doesn’t fit the current style of play well and he never could guard anyone. Personally I think he’s one of the most overrated players of the past 15 years. He was an amazing pure scorer at his peak but that was the extent of it. And he hasn’t even been that guy for quite some time now.

All he had to with the Rockets was shoot 3's, we knew we weren't going to get defense from him. After all the courting the Rockets did, and him seeming like he was willing to accept the role, he came in just a knuckleheaded as ever. Ran Bzdelik into retirement and I'm sure frustrated the hell out of D'antoni AGAIN thank God all it took to get Bzdelik back was to banish Melo. Hopefully some team wanting to sell tickets will give us a second rounder for the guy, hell I'd take just future cash considerations for him at this point.

All he had to with the Rockets was shoot 3's, we knew we weren't going to get defense from him. After all the courting the Rockets did, and him seeming like he was willing to accept the role, he came in just a knuckleheaded as ever. Ran Bzdelik into retirement and I'm sure frustrated the hell out of D'antoni AGAIN thank God all it took to get Bzdelik back was to banish Melo. Hopefully some team wanting to sell tickets will give us a second rounder for the guy, hell I'd take just future cash considerations for him at this point.

Gotta be the first guy ever to be a fan of Bzdelik. We talking bout the same guy that ran Wake Forest into the basement of the ACC right?

Not a fan per say, but hes been a really good defensive coach for the Rockets his few seasons here.

Yeah I mean different games obviously.

Guy could not recruit or coach at college level. I just remember my Wake buddies during that reign always pointing to a website that outlined his stats. The one I'll always remember was that at one point he was like 2-50 on the road in conference play his last two college stops.

Wake still hasn't recovered either, they gonna have to fire Danny Manning now.

Back
Top Bottom