XX3 "Chicago" limited to 2,298 pairs?

i hope they arent limited
frown.gif

so what is the deal is sole locker right about the number of shoes releasing
did anybody look at the site and see it said 2,298

is this correct or not because i am sick of all the talk and nobody really knows whats going on for sure

this right here is not good. All this worrying eh.
I'm going to wait and find out. Too much to stress without adding "sneakers" to the mix

They better make these in a size 15...

Titaniums were made in a szie 15 so I am sure these will be...

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

They better make these in a size 15...

Titaniums were made in a szie 15 so I am sure these will be...

I don't believe the titaniums were made in a 15

OK I FINALLY GOT A MESSAGE BACK FROM SOLE LOCKER AND IT READS

HI AND THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGE

I GOT THE NEWS FROM MY SUPPLIER WHO TOLD ME ONLY 2298 PAIRS WORLDWIDE,
VERY LIMITED EDITION, ACTUALLY I HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE BECAUSE I ONLY GOT 2 PAIRS
BUT NOT MY SIZE. I AM A SHOE COLLECTOR ASWELL SO I HOPE I CAN GET A PAIR IN MY SIZE

KINDLY REGARDS...........SOLE LOCKER.COM

i am not saying this is true and i hope it is not, but this is what i got back so you can take it for what it's worth......................peace

The total qty is absolutely false. The Motors will have more than that qty. I also checked with my source the US order sheets do not go bigger than 12. Thisain't hype just trying to share the knowledge in case peeps are sleeping on these sick joints. There also may be a second coming of the Titanium kind ofrelease- the whole 23pairs to 23 stores. Supposedly call the Premiere's. I will keep grinding for y'all.

Just found out NDC will have them too. It is confirmed that the Motors are only up to 12 for NDC too...sorry for the bad news. 11/28 will be a mad crazy day.

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Why does it seem that now this is the new favorite over the "Motorsports"....Can you say HYPE!!....But this is gonna be a easy cop for me...No lines or nothing and Im only gonna pay $99 for them!!
wink.gif

Wow man, I wish I could be a fly on the wall of your life.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Why does it seem that now this is the new favorite over the "Motorsports"....Can you say HYPE!!....But this is gonna be a easy cop for me...No lines or nothing and Im only gonna pay $99 for them!!
wink.gif

Wow man, I wish I could be a fly on the wall of your life.
haha me three!

Originally Posted by W177y

if these are limited are the other 2 cw gonna be limited too??????

from what i have heard all 3 are going to be somewhat "limited"

Don't Build Unnecessary Hype !

There will be MORE than enough to go around.

P.S. Re: Size Runs, I myself wear a size 13 and already have my pairs,so don't worry.

Of course size 14/15 will be more limited,just due to the simple fact that,it is outside of the "natural men's shoe size range".

All the colors are beautiful,but in my honest opinion. The Carolina Blue is the last.

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Don't Build Unnecessary Hype !

There will be MORE than enough to go around.

P.S. Re: Size Runs, I myself wear a size 13 and already have my pairs,so don't worry.

Of course size 14/15 will be more limited,just due to the simple fact that,it is outside of the "natural men's shoe size range".

All the colors are beautiful,but in my honest opinion. The Carolina Blue is the last.

thanks...
now what other info you got
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom