XX3's still on Finishline.com

Originally Posted by praxis83

good luck copping guys. as far as i know, finishline orders go through the stores that have the shoe in stock. and, usually, the stores that got em purposefully don't fulfill the order for a shoe like this because they know damn well it'll sell sooner than later and they'll get credit for the sale instead of an order fulfillment
i have had excellent experience with finishline.
much better than eastbay.
i copped the dmp no problem on finishline
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jlhope2

of course not one color has a sz13!!!!!

oh, and don't feel too bad. also as far as i know, there weren't really any size 13's at fnl nationwide in the first place. in fact, theydidn't even receive the wizards/motorsports in that size. 12.0 was the biggest.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

All of these were mediocre in my opinion.

nerd.gif

*Waits for a horde of stonefaces*
I think they are better than mediocre, but if the patent leather was replaced with tumbled leather they would each be 10 times better.

damn i totally want the chicagos but gotta save the moola for the pack, plus not digging the patent leather, gave my bro my grey white stealths bc couldntstand the patent leather. wish it was full grain leather or something better in that area.

Even though you get an order confirmation, there is now way to know if you will actually get the order fulfilled. You can only hope it goes through. FYI, Iplaced an order on Tuesday morning and called today to check on it, still nothing. Size 12 for those wondering. At any rate, if anyone knows, do orderfulfillment requests go to local stores or do they send them nationwide? The reason I ask is because the last couple of times I ordered on a"restock" they were all shipped from somewhat local stores.

i ordered my tues night, and i got my shipping conformation yesterday afternoon. i should be getting them monday, cant wait em to get here!

Back
Top Bottom