XXL 2011 Freshman Midterms. how do you view their half year?

I'm not 100% sure how to judge Kendrick and KRIT. Obviously the best talents, but those talents won't give them exposure outside of the hip hop audience, I think. 

In terms of KRIT...unfortunately  I think you are right. KWH should have gotten him near the same mass appeal as Drake's So Far Gone, in a perfect world.
Then turning around and droppin Return of 4eva should have made him more popular than Wale and Big Sean, and just about right on the level of J. Cole.

That being said, I dont think he will be at all phased, the def jam cosign is honorable but I see him as the like of our Southern OGs... before the TIs, Luda's & Jeezys

KRIT gonna wind up being revered like Face Mob, UGK, Ball & G etc....not alot of record sales but all across the board respect and admiration from artists and fans for a hell of a catalog of quality music...hence King Remembered In Time.
pimp.gif

I'm not 100% sure how to judge Kendrick and KRIT. Obviously the best talents, but those talents won't give them exposure outside of the hip hop audience, I think. 

In terms of KRIT...unfortunately  I think you are right. KWH should have gotten him near the same mass appeal as Drake's So Far Gone, in a perfect world.
Then turning around and droppin Return of 4eva should have made him more popular than Wale and Big Sean, and just about right on the level of J. Cole.

That being said, I dont think he will be at all phased, the def jam cosign is honorable but I see him as the like of our Southern OGs... before the TIs, Luda's & Jeezys

KRIT gonna wind up being revered like Face Mob, UGK, Ball & G etc....not alot of record sales but all across the board respect and admiration from artists and fans for a hell of a catalog of quality music...hence King Remembered In Time.
pimp.gif

Only been checking for KRIT, Kendrick Lamar, & Meek Mill... Loved Self Made & Return of 4eva.. 
Waiting on that Section 80. HiiPower was
pimp.gif

Only been checking for KRIT, Kendrick Lamar, & Meek Mill... Loved Self Made & Return of 4eva.. 
Waiting on that Section 80. HiiPower was
pimp.gif

I don't like CyHi, but he seems to be the new GLC of the group...justpopping up on records but not really doing anything significant.

laugh.gif
I have been trying to figure out CyHi's role. This is exactly what it is.

I don't like CyHi, but he seems to be the new GLC of the group...justpopping up on records but not really doing anything significant.

laugh.gif
I have been trying to figure out CyHi's role. This is exactly what it is.

Damn Lil B fell off and no one and I mean no one even cared about the last 2 or 3 tapes he dropped.

Not sure about K.R.I.T., he making moves but that tape he dropped this year was boring to me.

Kendrick doing well I guess.

Surprisingly Meek Mill is making the most noise off the list. An I didn't like any of his material before the list.

Yelawolf is quiet now but I think thats just from him working hard. He's gonna take advantage of the Shady deal hopefully.

I can careless about Cyhi's music but dude is working hard. He's been on blogs like every day this week and is dropping a tape soon.

Damn Lil B fell off and no one and I mean no one even cared about the last 2 or 3 tapes he dropped.

Not sure about K.R.I.T., he making moves but that tape he dropped this year was boring to me.

Surprisingly Meek Mill is making the most noise off the list. An I didn't like any of his material before the list.

Yelawolf is quiet now but I think thats just from him working hard. He's gonna take advantage of the Shady deal hopefully.

I can careless about Cyhi's music but dude is working hard. He's been on blogs like every day this week and is dropping a tape soon.

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

THIS!

and i to this day still don't know Mac Miller nor heard anything from him lol. Same with Yelawolf, YG, K.Lamar, etc.
listen to Donald Trump

It's his only good song...

nikes on my feet,  the spins, la la la, keep floatin........

Originally Posted by RocSole

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

THIS!

and i to this day still don't know Mac Miller nor heard anything from him lol. Same with Yelawolf, YG, K.Lamar, etc.
listen to Donald Trump

It's his only good song...

nikes on my feet,  the spins, la la la, keep floatin........

Agthekid wrote:

Someone sounds salty
laugh.gif

Agthekid wrote:

Someone sounds salty
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom