XXL 2011 Freshman Midterms. how do you view their half year?

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

Originally Posted by chiquitoperopicoso

yellawolf's contract was tax write off for eminem
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

hiii power >

yeah, Hiii Power is greater than anything anyone on this list has done, or will probably ever do. and that includes Kendrick himself. i am THAT much a fan of that song/vid.

and you guys are crazy if you think Lil' B hasn't fell off...i mean, i give dude the benefit of the doubt and actually play some of his songs, but dude DISAPPEARED.

Like i said, K.R.I.T. will have a Curren$y type career, Kendrick will be the tops off this list.

Mac Miller will do very well, but what type of lane is he going to take? We've already seen what Wiz did, and he's kind of pigeonholed himself already...Wiz has far more appeal than Mac too...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

hiii power >

yeah, Hiii Power is greater than anything anyone on this list has done, or will probably ever do. and that includes Kendrick himself. i am THAT much a fan of that song/vid.

and you guys are crazy if you think Lil' B hasn't fell off...i mean, i give dude the benefit of the doubt and actually play some of his songs, but dude DISAPPEARED.

Like i said, K.R.I.T. will have a Curren$y type career, Kendrick will be the tops off this list.

Mac Miller will do very well, but what type of lane is he going to take? We've already seen what Wiz did, and he's kind of pigeonholed himself already...Wiz has far more appeal than Mac too...

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97
Most of these aren't even grades. Just opinions. How you give Cyhi a "
eyes.gif
" for doing well?
its a NT grade
eyes.gif
, he gotta show more than having kanye as a connect. look @ meek. Tupac back is a stand out, and its all him. That first verse is crazy.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97
Most of these aren't even grades. Just opinions. How you give Cyhi a "
eyes.gif
" for doing well?
its a NT grade
eyes.gif
, he gotta show more than having kanye as a connect. look @ meek. Tupac back is a stand out, and its all him. That first verse is crazy.

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Agthekid wrote:
Damn Lil B fell off and no one and I mean no one even cared about the last 2 or 3 tapes he dropped.

Not sure about K.R.I.T., he making moves but that tape he dropped this year was boring to me.

Kendrick doing well I guess.

Surprisingly Meek Mill is making the most noise off the list. An I didn't like any of his material before the list.

Yelawolf is quiet now but I think thats just from him working hard. He's gonna take advantage of the Shady deal hopefully.

I can careless about Cyhi's music but dude is working hard. He's been on blogs like every day this week and is dropping a tape soon.

Someone sounds salty
laugh.gif

Aight

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Agthekid wrote:
Damn Lil B fell off and no one and I mean no one even cared about the last 2 or 3 tapes he dropped.

Not sure about K.R.I.T., he making moves but that tape he dropped this year was boring to me.

Kendrick doing well I guess.

Surprisingly Meek Mill is making the most noise off the list. An I didn't like any of his material before the list.

Yelawolf is quiet now but I think thats just from him working hard. He's gonna take advantage of the Shady deal hopefully.

I can careless about Cyhi's music but dude is working hard. He's been on blogs like every day this week and is dropping a tape soon.

Someone sounds salty
laugh.gif

Aight

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by 510hayward

Originally Posted by RocSole

It's his only good song...

nikes on my feet,  the spins, la la la, keep floatin........
outside, kool aid and frozen pizza,  good evening.......
pimp.gif
wake up, senior skip day, another night, best day ever, get up, all i want is you, in the air, all around the world, oy vey, life ain't easy, miley cyrus, knock knock..........
he's got next whether you like him or not, almost all his songs could be radio singles.

sidenote: he's jewish. you already know son is going to get that airplay

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by 510hayward

Originally Posted by RocSole

It's his only good song...

nikes on my feet,  the spins, la la la, keep floatin........
outside, kool aid and frozen pizza,  good evening.......
pimp.gif
wake up, senior skip day, another night, best day ever, get up, all i want is you, in the air, all around the world, oy vey, life ain't easy, miley cyrus, knock knock..........
he's got next whether you like him or not, almost all his songs could be radio singles.

sidenote: he's jewish. you already know son is going to get that airplay

The only one I really @#$# with on that list is Meek.

I'll give him a solid A-. Dude dropped some BANGERS (Tupac Back, I'ma Boss
sick.gif
) and had some nice !@# verses as well (Pandemonium). He definitely has what it takes to be big.

Excellent movie signing with MMG.

The only one I really @#$# with on that list is Meek.

I'll give him a solid A-. Dude dropped some BANGERS (Tupac Back, I'ma Boss
sick.gif
) and had some nice !@# verses as well (Pandemonium). He definitely has what it takes to be big.

Excellent movie signing with MMG.

I've no idea why y'all rating Meek so low.

Dude is making the most sound right now, and he's not stopping.

I've no idea why y'all rating Meek so low.

Dude is making the most sound right now, and he's not stopping.

Under ground and talent wise KRIT is killin em.......He will get his big break (I give it bout 1 year or 2)

Meek is buzzin right now! That MMG deal helped him out.......he got his own commercial now "Reebok Back"

Mac Miller "WILL BE THE BIGGEST ARTIST OUT OF THIS CLASS" not off of music and talent but popularity......1 he is white, 2 he has the OG hip hop heads co sign (Bun B, Nas, The Roots) not to mention he is being bumped heavy at EVERY major university right now! o and Donald Trump is in the Billboard top 100 and he is fresh outt high school with no deal
pimp.gif

Diggy has potential to be something and because of his family BIG artist and producers will hook him up and help him out

Twist needs to cut the mo hawk and switch up his image.....Tyga did it and perfected it.....he went from a lime and a coconut to Black Thoughts 2 & Fan Of A Fan
pimp.gif

Lil B welllllllllll he better get wit Lex and come wit some bangers cause these Odd Future cats are taking his shine and some of there music is actually
pimp.gif
(Frank Ocean)..... cant say that for Lil B maybe iCook, Based 4 Ya Face, & Wanton Soup.......I think he is hot in a comical way but I dont knock him......I find myself cookin sometimes
laugh.gif

YelaWolf shoulda went a different route......I think that Shady co sign hurt him cause he will be in Em shadow and honsetly over at Shady they dont make good music.....I honestly dont know why Wiz didnt throw him on TG and let him be the next artist

YG needs another toot it & boot it.....but I wont count him out cause I counted out the New Boys after Your A Jerk and they went the pop route and has been
pimp.gif
ever since "Back Seat" goes hard wit the bunnies
devil.gif

Cyhi will be just another rapper helping Kanye.......Common, Cudi, Big Sean, John, & Pusha are the only ones thats gonna make noise from that camp

I gotta listen to Kendrick havent really heard much except the Wiz impression

Same with Fred havent heard much so wont judge

Under ground and talent wise KRIT is killin em.......He will get his big break (I give it bout 1 year or 2)

Meek is buzzin right now! That MMG deal helped him out.......he got his own commercial now "Reebok Back"

Mac Miller "WILL BE THE BIGGEST ARTIST OUT OF THIS CLASS" not off of music and talent but popularity......1 he is white, 2 he has the OG hip hop heads co sign (Bun B, Nas, The Roots) not to mention he is being bumped heavy at EVERY major university right now! o and Donald Trump is in the Billboard top 100 and he is fresh outt high school with no deal
pimp.gif

Diggy has potential to be something and because of his family BIG artist and producers will hook him up and help him out

Twist needs to cut the mo hawk and switch up his image.....Tyga did it and perfected it.....he went from a lime and a coconut to Black Thoughts 2 & Fan Of A Fan
pimp.gif

Lil B welllllllllll he better get wit Lex and come wit some bangers cause these Odd Future cats are taking his shine and some of there music is actually
pimp.gif
(Frank Ocean)..... cant say that for Lil B maybe iCook, Based 4 Ya Face, & Wanton Soup.......I think he is hot in a comical way but I dont knock him......I find myself cookin sometimes
laugh.gif

YelaWolf shoulda went a different route......I think that Shady co sign hurt him cause he will be in Em shadow and honsetly over at Shady they dont make good music.....I honestly dont know why Wiz didnt throw him on TG and let him be the next artist

YG needs another toot it & boot it.....but I wont count him out cause I counted out the New Boys after Your A Jerk and they went the pop route and has been
pimp.gif
ever since "Back Seat" goes hard wit the bunnies
devil.gif

Cyhi will be just another rapper helping Kanye.......Common, Cudi, Big Sean, John, & Pusha are the only ones thats gonna make noise from that camp

I gotta listen to Kendrick havent really heard much except the Wiz impression

Same with Fred havent heard much so wont judge

Da breakout star is meek mill....& son been grindin so congrats to him...

Fred is cool...but his spot was really vado's actual spot.

Da breakout star is meek mill....& son been grindin so congrats to him...

Fred is cool...but his spot was really vado's actual spot.

Back
Top Bottom