Y-3 Qasa

Received the black kozoko lows today. They really are underrated. It has an Ultra boost continental sole plus removable insole. Aside from the expected comfort, this is the first y-3 (my 7th pair [emoji]128577[/emoji]) that I can say is actually well made. Seriously considering getting the highs for 190ish. Size wise, I went TTS, but imagine you could go 1/2 down without any issues.

Last edited:
Received the black kozoko lows today. They really are underrated. It has an Ultra boost continental sole plus removable insole. Aside from the expected comfort, this is the first y-3 (my 7th pair [emoji]128577[/emoji]) that I can say is actually well made. Seriously considering getting the highs for 190ish. Size wise, I went TTS, but imagine you could go 1/2 down without any issues.
I run 8.5 on UBs, should I stay TTS or go to 8 for these Kozokos?

I don't have any ultraboosts. I'm normally a 9.5, but go down to a 9 in primeknits. This feels a bit more narrow though.

I think 1/2 size down, especially if you remove the insole, should be fine.

I run 8.5 on UBs, should I stay TTS or go to 8 for these Kozokos?

got these a few weeks ago for a great price.
34263719894_85aa25ba97.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/162509090560

Anyone have any leads on the y-3 sport approach black in a 9.5 in the under $190 range?

I've liked the Qasas for the past few years and finally made a move on some PK Qasa highs for $193 shipped

Y-3 pure boost triple black can be pre-ordered on y-3.com $320. Estimated ship date 07-26-17. Full size run. Let's see how long that lasts.

Last edited:
RIP to anyone copping those at full price thinking they're gonna flip

Y-3 items in general have a low return rate. Qasa hype had a good run but it was a matter of time with all the sales etc. and i worn this brand since like 06 lol. Nothings changed haha.

RIP to anyone copping those at full price thinking they're gonna flip
Y-3 items in general have a low return rate. Qasa hype had a good run but it was a matter of time with all the sales etc. and i worn this brand since like 06 lol. Nothings changed haha.
I'm more referring to the people who had dollar signs in their eyes when they saw the triple white pureboosts after the first white/black ZG Knits skyrocketed in price.

Lotta resellers paid full price for those thinking they'd be an easy flip.

Last edited:
Definitely. The sales absolutely crushed all of that which is a great thing. I look forward to the sales every time now.

true. if youre copping at retail to flip you're having a bad time. there was a lot of fuss over the white pure boosts and resellers were trying to flip them like crazy. especially with the initial sell outs. but what hypebeasts/resellers dont get is Y3 doesnt follow the same path as regular adidas shoes. 

Just copped a pair of these a few minutes ago. How do these fit? I've got the royal blue pair which are a tad too big at 12.5, but the triple whites are a perfect fit at 12.5. Really hoping these fit more like the whites.

Anyone have any leads on the lux pair for the low?
I'm not sure to be honest, for reference though I wear 11 in UB's/V2's, also 11 in airmax87/90/95, fk racer's and the only other shoes I size down 10/43 is SL/10h, Balenciaga... and well these are size 10 too

I believe this specific pair would be looser than the recent ones though if I had to guess. Qasa's after triple white got tighter?? Is my hypothesis.......
You beat me in this auction -_- seller agreed to a price with me and never sent me an invoice
lulz, I'm sorry pa :frown:
If it makes you feel any better he didn't leave me feedback :\

Last edited:
Hey, looking to buy my first pair of Pure boosts. I'm an 8.5 in ultraboosts and I've been told true to size and I've also been told half a size down. Would a size 8 be too small?

Back
Top Bottom